Did Anyone Hear About the Knife Wielding Muslim at the Vatican?

This is exactly why I will be skipping the NCAA wrestling championships in Minneapolis next March. Radical Muslims. This will be the first one I missed in 20 years.
Good, stay in your safe space snowflake. Remain on the compound.
You mean he should stay in his safe white neighborhood? Wouldnt it be great if all neighborhoods were like his?
May whites are too scared to feel safe anywhere, that's why we slaughter across the globe endlessly.
I thought you were onenof IM2 fake brothers??

This is exactly why I will be skipping the NCAA wrestling championships in Minneapolis next March. Radical Muslims. This will be the first one I missed in 20 years.
You mean he should stay in his safe white neighborhood? Wouldnt it be great if all neighborhoods were like his?
May whites are too scared to feel safe anywhere, that's why we slaughter across the globe endlessly.
Whenever you hear someone say "we (white people) slaughter across the globe", you know they arent white. If they are actually white, they are the douchiest suck up virtue signalers on the planet.

Last edited:
Whenever you hear someone say "we (white people) slaughter across the globe", you know they arent white. If they are actually white, they are the douchiest suck up virtue signalers on the planet.
Whites have slaughtered across the globe.

Busted.

So have blacks. :dunno:

Ahem... "and then the bar maid said thank you for walking in today"

82a8d9-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%203_19_2017%2010_04_00%20PM.png

The atheist, Godless left and Islam is an unlikely marriage that only the prince of the world, the father of the lie, Satan, could inspire.

This get hidden like the Papal Bulls of the 1500s calling for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas? One can only surmise this to be God's will.
Is this what you mean?
"Sublimis Deus
(English: The sublime God; erroneously cited as Sublimus Dei) is a papal encyclical promulgated by Pope Paul III on June 2, 1537, which forbids the enslavement of the indigenous peoples of the Americas (called Indians of the West and the South) and all other people. It goes on to state that the Indians are fully rational human beings who have rights to freedom and private property, even if they are heathen. Another related document is the ecclesiastical letter Pastorale officium, issued May 29, 1537, and usually seen as a companion document to Sublimis Deus."

No. I haven't see the document you are referring to but thanks for completely going off topic so you could get in your
idiotic embarrassing made up bullshit and cement your reputation as a completely untrustworthy moron.

But seriously, how about the knife wielding Muslim inside the Vatican? You may slither away now.

I hadn't heard of this story. I searched both Google and Bing and it seems that American media didn't mention it at all. Frankly, I get more news on this site than I do on dedicated news sites.

Not exactly. Blacks have not been perfect, but blacks have not caused 2 world wars and worldwide instability because of colonization.

Busted.
Busted for what? Telling the truth?

Not exactly. Blacks have not been perfect, but blacks have not caused 2 world wars and worldwide instability because of colonization.
Black nations have always been too insigificant to do something like that. No one wants their land, and black nations would get trounced if they tried to invade a western nation. Thats why blacks have always just mass genocided themselves.

Forum List

Back