Did Bernie just win the election?

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg
Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders)
1/3/20, 6:45 AM
I was right about Vietnam.

I was right about Iraq.

I will do everything in my power to prevent a war with Iran.

I apologize to no one.

pic.twitter.com/Lna3oBZMKB
Never happen, in both cases......The swamp is in full control of the war machine....We're just along for the ride, having to suffer with the "hooray for my team" shit.
You are likely right. However, I still hold out hope that these bastards in the Oligarchy haven’t taken total control of the nation.
I was pretty much convinced that it's over the second time Trump got rolled in Syria.....He's in so far over his head that he cannot even recognize the patterns of deceit that are right under his nose.
Over his head, or complicit?

It's become more likely in the extreme that the Democrats will be soundly defeated in November, perhaps fatally.

You can take that as a prediction.
Bernie isn’t a Democrat.

Then why did he run for the Democrat nomination? Why did he speak at the Democrat convention? Why does he sit on Democrat Senate Committees representing them? Why did he campaign for Hillary Clinton?
The same reason trump ran for the Republican nomination even though he wasn’t a Republican.

You’re not smart.

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg

I was right about Iraq.

I apologize to no one.

Bernie won the last primary, but Hillary said no. This time around he really already won the primary, is out earning all the others, but Biden says "no Bernie, not this time". Bernie won't gain any traction off this dead terrorist. He will just win his primary again then sit down and shut the fuck up while they hand "creepy Joe" the nomination.

It's become more likely in the extreme that the Democrats will be soundly defeated in November, perhaps fatally.

Bernie isn’t a Democrat.
Why is he running for the Democrat nomination?
Can’t win running third party.
Whatever the excuse, he's running for the Democrat nomination.
Yes, as an independent.

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg

I was right about Iraq.

I apologize to no one.

Bernie won the last primary, but Hillary said no. This time around he really already won the primary, is out earning all the others, but Biden says "no Bernie, not this time". Bernie won't gain any traction off this dead terrorist. He will just win his primary again then sit down and shut the fuck up while they hand "creepy Joe" the nomination.
Probably right.

I certainly hope so.

Fs0QQaH7_normal.jpg

I was right about Iraq.

I apologize to no one.

Never happen, in both cases......The swamp is in full control of the war machine....We're just along for the ride, having to suffer with the "hooray for my team" shit.
You are likely right. However, I still hold out hope that these bastards in the Oligarchy haven’t taken total control of the nation.
I was pretty much convinced that it's over the second time Trump got rolled in Syria.....He's in so far over his head that he cannot even recognize the patterns of deceit that are right under his nose.
Solemeini was deep state controlled. The guy had to be taken out. What trump is doing is trying to free these middle eastern countries from the CIA control. This isn’t the same kind of situation as when we would see bush and Obama doing this stuff. Don’t fall for the CIA mockingbird media’s bullshit on this one. This is where the purism among libertarians not wanting ANY intervention whatsoever needs to stop. This whole mess was caused by deep state presidents for decades, and to be able to unwind it all its going to require a little more intervention until we can clean it all up. Muslims don’t really want to live in perpetual war. The overwhelming majority of them want peace but the deep state controlled faction of the Islamic community has been hampering that for decades.

Bernie isn’t a Democrat.
Why is he running for the Democrat nomination?
Can’t win running third party.
Whatever the excuse, he's running for the Democrat nomination.
Yes, as an independent.
Only a party of douchebags would allow that.

Bernie is a surrender monkey. He'd surrender to Putin right after being sworn in.
Trump already surrendered to Putin. Years before Putin put him in office.

So what are we giving Russia?

Name one thing.......
Syria.

You're welcome.

Sorry, Obama already did that long before trump was even in office. Guess you don't remember his imaginary "red line in the sand" that he never really enforced?

Besides, It was Hillary's and Obama's doings that fucked everything up in Syria to start with. They had already totally fucked up Libya by urging the ousting of Qaddafi, then they tried to do the same thing to Assad.

Bernie is a surrender monkey. He'd surrender to Putin right after being sworn in.

Name one thing.......
Syria.

You're welcome.

Sorry, Obama already did that long before trump was even in office. Guess you don't remember his imaginary "red line in the sand" that he never really enforced?

Besides, It was Hillary's and Obama's doings that fucked everything up in Syria to start with. They had already totally fucked up Libya by urging the ousting of Qaddafi, and were going after Assad.
I guess you've been in a coma the last six months.

That would explain your posts...

Name one thing.......
Syria.

You're welcome.
And Türkiye.

So you want us to go to war with Russia over Turkey?

Will you be leading the charge yourself, or just directing from the rear echelon?

Just how many Americans do you expect we'll lose?

Name one thing.......
Syria.

You're welcome.
And Türkiye.
Yep. Turkey is slowly being absorbed into Putin's Soviet orbit.
They’re already buying weapons from Putin instead of us.

Forum List

Back