Did Biden use his power as VP to help his corrupt son in Ukraine?

Not just Ukraine, China too. I doubt we'll ever know. Our DOJ/FBI certainly wouldn't investigate diligently.

Not just Ukraine, China too. I doubt we'll ever know. Our DOJ/FBI certainly wouldn't investigate diligently.
Of course we know...

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster

Of course we know...

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster

Yeah and I’ll believe that coming from a piece of shit like Bloomberg. Good try though. They have Biden on video bragging about. Once the phone call transcript comes out him and his son will be in prison together hopefully joint Clinton and Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course we know...

Yeah and I’ll believe that coming from a piece of shit like Bloomberg. Good try though. They have Biden on video bragging about. Once the phone call transcript comes out him and his son will be in prison together hopefully joint Clinton and Obama.

Prominent Democrats don't get indicted, let alone sent to prison.

That appears to be the gist of what's really going on.
Of course he did, in China as well. Politics are about the accumulation and wielding of power and influence. Everybody in the game, no matter in the minors or in the majors acquire it to use it.

Of course we know...

LOLOL

Like it matters what you b'lieve. :lol:

You're only going to b'lieve what you want to b'lieve no matter who says it; which by the way, they're quoting the Ukrainian prosecutor general. And he said what he said regardless of what you rubes b'lieve.

Of course we know...

Prominent Democrats don't get indicted, let alone sent to prison.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:

Accusations against the Biden's are nothing more than conspiracy theories being used to deflect away from holding our corrupt President accountable. One would think this old overused Trump strategy would have no legs and will disappear in due time, like all the other "what about..." deflections and hoaxes used consistently by Trump and Republicans over the last three years.

Last edited:
Of course he did, in China as well. Politics are about the accumulation and wielding of power and influence. Everybody in the game, no matter in the minors or in the majors acquire it to use it.
Hmmm, looks like you just jumped right in without reading the link in comment #6.

Hmmm, looks like you just jumped right in without reading the link in comment #6.
Read it, and really enjoyed the funny part about supporting the post coup democracy made up of UkroNazis that replaced the freely elected government with one installed by the US.

Read it, and really enjoyed the funny part about supporting the post coup democracy made up of UkroNazis that replaced the freely elected government with one installed by the US.
The is and never was a coup. And Trump was not the freely elected president. Freely elected would mean the one with the most votes. That was not Trump.

Forum List

Back