did david gregory break the law on meet the press holding up that magazine

Yup. I asked you a simple question several times and several times you've dodged it.

I haven't "dodged" squat. I addressed it, then when you kept yapping I ignored it because it's irrelevant to anything. What makes you think the world revolves around your profound ruminations?
I'm sure you would like gun control laws to be irrelevant in a thread about someone breaking a gun control law, but that's not the case.

I know you must be pissed at finishing third in the Dishonest Poster of the Day race but those other two guys were really over the top.

I never said gun laws were irrelevant. I said your question was.

I haven't "dodged" squat. I addressed it, then when you kept yapping I ignored it because it's irrelevant to anything. What makes you think the world revolves around your profound ruminations?
I'm sure you would like gun control laws to be irrelevant in a thread about someone breaking a gun control law, but that's not the case.

I know you must be pissed at finishing third in the Dishonest Poster of the Day race but those other two guys were really over the top.

And my question was about gun control laws. Would you like to bring up dishonesty again? :lol: Or, just keep dodging.

And my question was about gun control laws. Would you like to bring up dishonesty again? :lol: Or, just keep dodging.

It doesn't matter how many times an irrelevant question is answered or ignored. It's irrelevant. It has no function.

The more you post the more I understand your avatar - and the less I understand why I should engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter how many times an irrelevant question is answered or ignored. It's irrelevant. It has no function.

The more you post the more I understand your avatar - and the less I understand why I should engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed.
Yes, questions about gun control laws in a thread about gun control laws, of course, are irrelevant...to the brain damaged.

:lmao:

I enjoy chew toys.

Yes, questions about gun control laws in a thread about gun control laws, of course, are irrelevant...to the brain damaged.

I enjoy chew toys.

That's obvious.

Chew on this: you and a few others touched on the actual laws. I didn't. They've got nothing to do with what I'm here for. I'm here to watch the hypocrisy and rhetorical head-on collisions. For that it's like an orgy up in here. Most of this thread hasn't been about the law. It's been about armchair PIs drooling over a bitter right-wingnut blog and the prospect of taking a political prisoner.

I enjoy watching that. It's my kind of chew toy.

David Gregory Actually Did Have Permission To Use Magazine Clip As Prop, Report Says

The permission evidently came from a D.C. police official who informed the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

...Our sources say the D.C. police official informed ATF David could legally show the magazine, provided it was empty. An ATF official then called the staffer from “Meet the Press” to inform them they could use the magazine.

Oh well, there goes that. You still have Piers Morgan to deport. :lmao:

Lol, still doesn't wash. A police officer, even a chief, does NOT have the legal authority to make a law null and void sorry. My dad was a NYC Detective, he did not have the authority to tell one of our neighbors they could be in possession of cocaine, just like the DC chief can't tell ANYONE they may ignore the law. Seems we need to prosecute the DC police chief and whomever in the BATF it was that called the show and told them they could violate the law. Here's little FYI for you, Cops don't write the laws, legaslators write the laws and once on the books, NO ONE is above the law and NO ONE can flaunt the law.

David Gregory Actually Did Have Permission To Use Magazine Clip As Prop, Report Says

The permission evidently came from a D.C. police official who informed the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

...Our sources say the D.C. police official informed ATF David could legally show the magazine, provided it was empty. An ATF official then called the staffer from “Meet the Press” to inform them they could use the magazine.

Lol, still doesn't wash. A police officer, even a chief, does NOT have the legal authority to make a law null and void sorry. My dad was a NYC Detective, he did not have the authority to tell one of our neighbors they could be in possession of cocaine, just like the DC chief can't tell ANYONE they may ignore the law. Seems we need to prosecute the DC police chief and whomever in the BATF it was that called the show and told them they could violate the law. Here's little FYI for you, Cops don't write the laws, legaslators write the laws and once on the books, NO ONE is above the law and NO ONE can flaunt the law.

there it is.
the conservatives want the law upheld, and the liberals don't simple as that.

Police ENFORCE the laws and arrest anyone that violates those laws. Are you finished with your foolish attempt to defend Gregory?

??

I'm in no position to "defend" Gregory. Why would I do that? I wasn't there, unlike some of you wags who can convict on the basis of "what it sounds like when it's dropped".

I was never here to defend or accuse Gregory. That's out of my league. I'm here to observe the hypocrisy. It's a spectator sport. And David Gregory is not the ball. You guys are.
Yes you are defending a law breaker.
4. Law
a. To represent (a defendant) in a civil or criminal action.
b. To attempt to disprove or invalidate (an action or claim).

defend - definition of defend by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

That claim is obviously false. Why should the ATF even be involved in the matter? It's a D.C. Law, not a federal regulation. It's up to the D.C. police to make such a decision, not the ATF.

Chew on this: you and a few others touched on the actual laws. I didn't. They've got nothing to do with what I'm here for. I'm here to watch the hypocrisy and rhetorical head-on collisions. For that it's like an orgy up in here. Most of this thread hasn't been about the law. It's been about armchair PIs drooling over a bitter right-wingnut blog and the prospect of taking a political prisoner.

The "hypocrisy" is coming purely from the people who don't want the laws they support to be enforced.

That claim is obviously false. Why should the ATF even be involved in the matter? It's a D.C. Law, not a federal regulation. It's up to the D.C. police to make such a decision, not the ATF.

They don't get it, why would it be under investigation if the police gave Gregory permission to break the law?

They don't get it, why would it be under investigation if the police gave Gregory permission to break the law?

It's obvious they know they got caught red-handed. They've already lost the whole gun control issue because the public sees what a bunch of lying hypocrites they are.

I enjoy chew toys.

That's obvious.

Hmmm. The Washington Post (my source) is a "bitter right-wingnut blog" to you. :lmao:

I don't give a shit why you are here, either. The topic is gun control laws and you dodge questions about gun control laws. Real logical, dummy. But, I completely understand why you dodge them - your blatant hypocrisy would be fully exposed. Cowards are afraid to be honest in discussion, Dodge....just so you know.

Its irrelevant.

The spirit of the law was not broken. His intent was to educate and report.

It is like a man getting a jaywalking ticket becuase he ran across the middle of the street to assist a woman being mugged.

Only wing nuts on both sides of the aisle are up in arms over this...the left adamantly defending him and the right looking to slander him.

His actions do not need defending nor do they warrant slander.

Its irrelevant.

The spirit of the law was not broken. His intent was to educate and report.

It is like a man getting a jaywalking ticket becuase he ran across the middle of the street to assist a woman being mugged.

Only wing nuts on both sides of the aisle are up in arms over this...the left adamantly defending him and the right looking to slander him.

His actions do not need defending nor do they warrant slander.
Too bad for him the law in the District does not provide him an excuse nor any exception to be in possession of a magazine.

it is not illegal to touch this mag if the owner is shitting right there.

you people on the right have lost all perspective on everything

Forum List

Back