Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

hillaryclintonlookingti.jpg

Hillary Clinton to testify on Benghazi

12/13/12
By Lucy Madison /
CBS News

Amid ongoing questions about the September violence in Benghazi that left four Americans dead, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton heads to Capitol Hill next week to testify on the matter, appearing before both House and Senate committees to answer questions about the sequence of events that led up to the attacks, and how the State Department hopes to prevent similar incidents in the future.

---
Hillary Clinton to testify on Benghazi - CBS News

Nice pic! I'm thinkin you look more like Hillary in real life than Jason Bourne..Am I right?

good gawd, this kind of shit has been discredited yet....

Really? So you mean to tell me that those men didn't ask for help for 8 hours? Like Obama couldn't of done something.

Nothing your god could do to make you question them. I'd love to see such a cock sucker like you try.

Really? So you mean to tell me that those men didn't ask for help for 8 hours? Like Obama couldn't of done something.

Nothing your god could do to make you question them. I'd love to see such a cock sucker like you try.

take a break loser. no one is buying your tough guy routine

fuck you and the wingnuts who think the President would do such a thing

Nothing your god could do to make you question him. I'd love to see such a cock sucker like you try.

Obama instead went in front of the islamic world begging for mercy.

People like you make me sick

take a break loser. no one is buying your tough guy routine

fuck you and the wingnuts who think the President would do such a thing

Bring it bitch.

Well, he did and then blamed it on a fucking video. Your the loser as you can't admit that it could even be possible,...You're a blind fool.

People like you would help people like Stalin and Mao kill their own people. Wake the fuck up.

Nothing your god could do to make you question him. I'd love to see such a cock sucker like you try.

Obama instead went in front of the islamic world begging for mercy.

People like you make me sick
people like you need to get off the government dole

Rice, Obama and carney all lied to this country over and over again. How does it feel to coware to the thugs that just killed our men on the group.

How disgraceful...

hillaryclintonlookingti.jpg

Hillary Clinton to testify on Benghazi

12/13/12
By Lucy Madison /
CBS News

Amid ongoing questions about the September violence in Benghazi that left four Americans dead, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton heads to Capitol Hill next week to testify on the matter, appearing before both House and Senate committees to answer questions about the sequence of events that led up to the attacks, and how the State Department hopes to prevent similar incidents in the future.

---
Hillary Clinton to testify on Benghazi - CBS News

Nice pic! I'm thinkin you look more like Hillary in real life than Jason Bourne..Am I right?

Buggy, I'M thinking I struck a nerve or your ASS IS OCCUPIED...:D

clinton-226x310.jpg

Hillary Clinton Concussion Keeps Her From Testifying on Benghazi

12/16/12

---
“At their recommendation, she will continue to work from home next week, staying in regular contact with Department and other officials,” said Philippe Reines the deputy assistant secretary of state. “She is looking forward to being back in the office soon.”

Another official added that the concussion was “not severe” and Clinton should be making a quick recovery.

Unfortunately, that means that the Secretary of State will no longer be present on Thursday to testify on Capitol Hill regarding the September 2012 attack that took the lives of four Americans.
[[[she'll get well when it's time to run for 2016, lol]]]

---

Hillary Clinton Concussion Keeps Her From Testifying on Benghazi

ARB inquiry slams US State Department over Benghazi mission attack

by: Jo Biddle From: AFP
December 19, 2012 2:55PM

Systemic failures, leadership and management deficiencies"
US Mission "grossly inadequate" to deal with an attack
Chris Stevens first UN envoy killed in three decades

A LONG-awaited inquiry into a deadly militant attack on the US mission in the Libyan city of Benghazi slammed State Department security arrangements there as "grossly inadequate.''

---
ARB inquiry slams US State Department over Benghazi mission attack | News.com.au

Obama Finds His Benghazi Fall Guys

December 20, 2012
By Robert Spencer

house1-450x334.jpg

After an independent report found that mistakes were made in the Obama Administration’s handling of the Benghazi jihad massacre, Barack Obama immediately took action against those who apparently made them: Eric Boswell, the assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security; Charlene Lamb, the deputy assistant secretary responsible for embassy security; and Raymond Maxwell, the deputy assistant secretary of state whose purview included Libya, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco, all resigned under pressure.

The report says that “systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels within two bureaus” led to a security arrangement “that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly inadequate to deal with the attack that took place.”

---

Obama Finds His Benghazi Fall Guys

benghazi_attack_us_politics_2012_09_12-450x302.jpg

“Near Total Lack of Progress” Bringing Benghazi Attackers to Justice

December 21, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield

As Paul Mirengoff at PowerLine reminds us the Obama Administration’s failures and malfeasance in Benghazi did not just end when the last body hit the ground. Not only was there a complete failure from the very beginning of the poorly planned regime change operation that Obama and his officials repeatedly lied about, to the failure to secure the Benghazi mission and then the failure to send help in a timely manner and provide support for the embattled Navy SEALS, but the investigation afterward has also been a botch.

---

“Near Total Lack of Progress” Bringing Benghazi Attackers to Justice

I'd like to know who is ultimately responsible for the multiple "stand down" orders.

Forum List

Back