Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

The only thing I heard was that obama went to bed while the others stayed in the situation room and watched.

If he was waiting to see if the kidnapping was successful ( so he could trade off with Morsi for the Blind Sheik and get the US ambassador back in time for a re- election win - win ) and saw it went bad then yes, it would make sense he went to bed. For him the deal was off and there wasn't anything else. What a mindset, eh?

-Jeremiah

hillary_tinfoil_hat.jpg

Hillary Clinton well enough to testify on Benghazi

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will testify in front of congress about the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya - despite receiving a concussion and being hospitalised for a blood clot, it was revealed yesterday.

"She's sounding terrific, upbeat, raring to go," State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said yesterday.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

hillary_tinfoil_hat.jpg

Hillary Clinton well enough to testify on Benghazi

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will testify in front of congress about the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya - despite receiving a concussion and being hospitalised for a blood clot, it was revealed yesterday.

"She's sounding terrific, upbeat, raring to go," State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said yesterday.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

She will testify but don't expect anything from her.

Her State Department dropped the ball big time and she nor anyone else will be held accountable.

Four good men died and believe me neither the State Department or Hillary give shit one.

Of course they were all safe on the couch at home and not in that consulate.

Sure glad I'm not depending on the State Department to have my back. Neither I nor anyone else would last a second.

A buch of gutless wonders.

Loads of folks seem to think no stand down order was given. Kinda makes you wonder why a General and and Admiral retired several days later. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Benghazi Suspect RELEASED From Custody

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Tunisian judge has released one of the very few people in custody in connection with the Libya terror attack. This has underscored concerns in Washington about the alleged lack of progress in the investigation nearly four months after the attack.

While a Senate committee and State Department-sponsored panel have both issued reports in recent weeks about the Sept. 11 attack that killed four Americans, those reports said little about the criminal investigation itself. They examined the motivations and conditions that led to the attack, but not who was specifically behind it. Further, Capitol Hill lawmakers are still in a holding pattern as they wait to hear testimony from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is recovering from a blood clot and has pledged to testify.

The criminal investigation itself falls to the FBI, and the decision in Tunisia appeared to be a blow to the case.

Read more: Benghazi Suspect RELEASED From Custody – Patriot Update

----------------

Lawmaker warns 'window for justice' closing in Libya attack probe
Lawmaker warns 'window for justice' closing in Libya attack probe | Fox News

I'd like to know who is ultimately responsible for the multiple "stand down" orders.

Pentagon releases official timeline of Benghazi attack - CNN.com

Anyone paying attention to reality already knows, there was NO ORDER TO STAND DOWN given and NO DENIAL OF ASSISTANCE during the attack.

[A] senior official also sought to rebut reports that C.I.A. requests for support from the Pentagon that night had gone unheeded.

In fact, the official said, the military diverted a Predator drone from a reconnaissance mission in Darnah, 90 miles away, in time to oversee the mission’s evacuation. The two commandos, based at the embassy in Tripoli, joined the reinforcements. And a military transport plane flew the wounded Americans and Mr. Stevens’s body out of Libya.

The new reports also contain previously unreported details about the CIA’s role in Benghazi. President Obama and Secretary of Defense Panetta did order U.S. forces into the region, but the CIA was the first to respond to the attack, arriving on the scene in under half an hour.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...d-about-the-benghazi-attack/question-3292051/

Last edited:
What is wrong with wingnuts and others at USMB?

They had FOX News and CNN saying the Supreme Court ruled Obamcare unconstitutional and ran with it here,

then we have this

Another accusation rebutted by the report was the notion that senior-level officials had in some way refused to permit CIA operatives working out of a nearby annex to travel to the main compound to assist in repelling the attack.

That detail, first reported by Fox News, was not correct, the report said.

State Benghazi Report Is Harshly Critical Of Department, Busts Many Right-Wing Myths

The report also upholds much of the basic outline of the course of events on the ground in Benghazi as described by the State Department in a briefing for reporters that took place almost a month after the attack, and adds some striking details of bravery.

Two of the security guards accompanying Ambassador Stevens were badly wounded during the attack, the report says, noting that one suffered "a severe laceration" to his forearm while repeatedly entering a smoke-filled room in search of the ambassador, and the other was found vomiting and losing consciousness from smoke inhalation.

There were other smaller moments of bravery recognized by the report, including a nurse at the embassy in Tripoli who provided essential medical assistance to the evacuees from Benghazi, and a consular officer who donated blood that night to help save the life a of a colleague.

Last edited:
What is wrong with wingnuts and others at USMB?

They had FOX News and CNN saying the Supreme Court ruled Obamcare unconstitutional and ran with it here,

then we have this

Another accusation rebutted by the report was the notion that senior-level officials had in some way refused to permit CIA operatives working out of a nearby annex to travel to the main compound to assist in repelling the attack.

That detail, first reported by Fox News, was not correct, the report said.

State Benghazi Report Is Harshly Critical Of Department, Busts Many Right-Wing Myths

The report also upholds much of the basic outline of the course of events on the ground in Benghazi as described by the State Department in a briefing for reporters that took place almost a month after the attack, and adds some striking details of bravery.

Two of the security guards accompanying Ambassador Stevens were badly wounded during the attack, the report says, noting that one suffered "a severe laceration" to his forearm while repeatedly entering a smoke-filled room in search of the ambassador, and the other was found vomiting and losing consciousness from smoke inhalation.

There were other smaller moments of bravery recognized by the report, including a nurse at the embassy in Tripoli who provided essential medical assistance to the evacuees from Benghazi, and a consular officer who donated blood that night to help save the life a of a colleague.

Obama must be gotten rid of at all costs, even if it means lying.

BULLSHIT!!

You're such a fucking lying hack, Dante...

Those two CIA guys from the safehouse went to Benghazi IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION AND DEFIANCE of the orders they received.

You've got a lot of balls trying to claim the exact opposite, you piece of inhuman shit!

BULLSHIT!!

Those two CIA guys from the safehouse went to Benghazi IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION AND DEFIANCE of the orders they received.

You've got a lot of balls trying to claim the exact opposite, you piece of inhuman shit!

:cuckoo: FOX News makes mistakes. Wake up. Smell the Cocoa Puffs

BULLSHIT!!

I don't get my info from Fox News, moron.

While you quote blogs from HuffinPuff...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BULLSHIT!!

what huff linked to. FOX links too. But FOX did say the SCOTUS ruled Obamacare unconstitutional...and stuck by it for hours. LOL

now follow the facts and you will see FOX has misled you yet again...

what huff linked to. FOX links too. But FOX did say the SCOTUS ruled Obamacare unconstitutional...and stuck by it for hours. LOL

now follow the facts and you will see FOX has misled you yet again...

What part of "I don't get my info from Fox News, moron." was too complicated for your pea brain to comprehend?

who cares? Ben Ghazzi is old news. State is beefing up security.

move along

That's like saying - who cares? Sandy Hook is old news. State is beefing up security.

move along

Now stfu, Pante...:D

BULLSHIT!!

Yo...............Gay Pinhead...............got a link to back this up?

If it's farther up the thread, please link or tell what the post number is that has the link.

Otherwise..................try shutting the fuck up. Where did they disobey the orders received?

BULLSHIT!!

If it's farther up the thread, please link or tell what the post number is that has the link.

Otherwise..................try shutting the fuck up. Where did they disobey the orders received?

two CIA guys from the safehouse went to Benghazi IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION AND DEFIANCE of the orders - Google Search

Learn to use the liberal tools, Google...:D

BULLSHIT!!

two CIA guys from the safehouse went to Benghazi IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION AND DEFIANCE of the orders - Google Search

So..................you only give Google pages and expect me to sift through it?

Where is the actual link to somewhere that is credible, that supports what you're saying?

BTW........................one of the top links is back to this thread. Is USMB really that credible for facts?

So..................you only give Google pages and expect me to sift through it?

Where is the actual link to somewhere that is credible, that supports what you're saying?

BTW........................one of the top links is back to this thread. Is USMB really that credible for facts?

I get all my news from USMB.
That's why I'm so well-informed...if you ever wondered.

Forum List

Back