🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

Clinton_ER_20151022131019.jpg

Hillary Clinton’s Email to Chelsea Stars in Benghazi Hearing
Duh. I could have told you that...zzzzzzzzz triggered by video probably.

*sigh*

State Department: No video protest at the Benghazi consulate
state-department-no-video-protest-at-the-benghazi-consulate

Prior to the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi late in the evening on Sept. 11, there was no protest outside the compound, a senior State Department official confirmed today, contradicting initial administration statements suggesting that the attack was an opportunistic reaction to unrest caused by an anti-Islam video.

Of course there was no protest. State had months of warnings and did nothing.

Total incompetence by State and Hitlery.
irrelevant, dupe.

Speaking of irrelevant?? Thank each of your biased hater dupe posts. Your an embarrassment.
Whether there was a protest or not means NOTHING as to whether the video TRIGGERED the attack. There were protest and attacks all over the muslim world that day, dupe. UNKNOWN on Pub propaganda machine. CHANGE THE CHANNEL. You're = you are

*sigh*

Prior to the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi late in the evening on Sept. 11, there was no protest outside the compound, a senior State Department official confirmed today, contradicting initial administration statements suggesting that the attack was an opportunistic reaction to unrest caused by an anti-Islam video.

irrelevant, dupe.

Speaking of irrelevant?? Thank each of your biased hater dupe posts. Your an embarrassment.
Whether there was a protest or not means NOTHING as to whether the video TRIGGERED the attack. There were protest and attacks all over the muslim world that day, dupe. UNKNOWN on Pub propaganda machine. CHANGE THE CHANNEL. You're = you are

The video didn't trigger the attack. They had warning that the attack was coming long before that video ever came out. The did nothing.

Change the channel Hater dupe.

Moose muffin bs propaganda. And the CIA STILL thinks the video triggered the attack. What a pile of RW crap.
Clinton_ER_20151022131019.jpg

Hillary Clinton’s Email to Chelsea Stars in Benghazi Hearing

*sigh*

Here's the January 6, 2016 broadcast from FOX news with three of the contractors who were there.

Heroes of Benghazi to Megyn Kelly: 'We Were Told to Stand Down'
Of course they were duh. They're just contractors. True heroes. No MILITARY were told to stand down, dupe.

*sigh*

irrelevant, dupe.

The video didn't trigger the attack. They had warning that the attack was coming long before that video ever came out. The did nothing.

BS.

*sigh*

Here's the January 6, 2016 broadcast from FOX news with three of the contractors who were there.

Of course they were duh. They're just contractors. True heroes. No MILITARY were told to stand down, dupe.

They were there and in charge of security and they worked for the CIA.

And as I recall the administration said there was no stand down order given at all.

You can bet all three of them were ex military.

You can stick that up your ass and choke on it.

irrelevant, dupe.

BS.

Not BS at all. You are the only piece of BS I see in the area.

One big stinking pile of BS.

irrelevant, dupe.

BS.

Link to military being told to stand down, please. From the last 6 months, after all your bs Pub propaganda died? Thanks lol.

*sigh*

They were there and in charge of security and they worked for the CIA.

And as I recall the administration said there was no stand down order given at all.

You can bet all three of them were ex military.

You can stick that up your ass and choke on it.
So when you get your Pub dupe ass handed to you, you just move on to the next pile of crap? Typical chump, so full of misinformation you can no longer THINK.

OP- AND NOOOOOOO, there was no drone for Obama to watch. You people have piled the BS many times higher than anyone could have imagined. Except Himmler maybe lol...

BS.

Link to military being told to stand down, please. From the last 6 months, after all your bs Pub propaganda died? Thanks lol.

No proof that the military was told to stand down but those three guys who were actually there as the attack started were told to stand down.

Not my fault your to stupid to see the difference.

Carry on hater dumbass.

Hillary’s Benghazi Stand-Down Order Exposed

Benghazi film unlocks the cover-up.

January 13, 2016
Kenneth R. Timmerman

secret-soldiers.jpg

A preview by Benghazi security officer Kris “Tanto” Paronto of 13 Hours, the block-buster Michael Bay film that premieres on Thursday, raises dramatic new questions about the refusal by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to authorize a military rescue of the besieged U.S. diplomatic facility and the nearby CIA Annex on Sept 11-12, 2012.
In a presentation at a conference organized by the Maryland Citizen Action Network last weekend, Paronto revealed that two AC-130H “Spectre” gunships were “on call” that night, both within range of Benghazi.

One of them was a six-hour flight away, co-located with a U.S. special operations team in Djibouti.

The other was at Naval Air Station Sigonella, in Sicily. “That’s a 45-minute flight,” Paronto said.

The Spectre gunship with its 25mm rapid-fire gatling guns, its 40 mm precision Bofors gun, and its 105mm canon is “good in urban warfare because you have little collateral damage,” Paronto explained.

In fact, it was just what the beleaguered security team needed. They could see the jihadis advancing on the Annex compound throughout the night and lit them up with lasers, which the airborne crew could have used for precision targeting purposes. On-line videos of the Spectre gunship in operation show that it can walk its cannons up narrow streets, killing fighters while leaving the surrounding buildings intact and people inside them unharmed.

“I asked for the Spectre and ISR [an armed Predator drone] at 9:37 pm,” Paronto said, certain that the attacks actually started at 9:32 pm local time, not 9:42 pm as previously reported. “At midnight, they told us they were still working on getting us that Spectre gunship. Not that it was not available, but that they were still working on it.”

And there were more forces immediately available for a rescue effort, in particular, the European Command (EUCOM) Commander’s In-Extremis Force, which was then on a counter-terrorism training mission in Croatia, a 3 hour flight from Benghazi.

Paronto knew people in that unit, and remembers calling them after he and his security team got back to the CIA Annex from the diplomatic compound, where they had just rescued the surviving U.S. personnel. “They were loading their gear into their aircraft and ready to go,” he recalled.

Later, his friends in the unit told him they had been shut down sometime after midnight.

All evidence now points to a specific stand-down order issued by Secretary Clinton, since the Libyan facilities came under her direct authority. Without a specific request for assistance from the State Department, the Pentagon was powerless to act.

Last month, the State Department released a critical email, sent at 7:09 pm Washington time (1:09 am Benghazi time) from Jeremy Bash, a top aide to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, informing Mrs. Clinton’s office of various military assets that were “spinning up as we speak” to deploy to Benghazi.

Among those assets were C-110 in Croatia, two U.S. Marine Corps Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) platoons based in Rota, Spain, the Spectre gunships, armed Predator drones, and possibly elements of Marine Expeditionary Units in the Mediterranean and the Red Sea.

In preparation for deploying C-110 directly to Benghazi from Croatia, General Carter Ham, commander-in-chief of Africa Command (AFRICOM), issued orders transferring authority for C-110 to him from European Command (EUCOM).

General Ham was doing what any smart U.S. military officer would have done, by laying the ground work for a formal order he expected to come down an hour or two later.

As I reported in Dark Forces: the Truth About What Happened in Benghazi, U.S. military and civilian intelligence agencies produced between 50 to 60 reports on the Iranian presence in Benghazi and Derna in 2012, and Iran’s deep involvement with Ansar al-Sharia, the group that claimed responsibility for the Benghazi attacks. Multiple FOIA requests seeking copies of these reports from the National Director of Intelligence and from AFRICOM have gone without response.

It’s time to remove the wraps of secrecy from those reports as well, so the American public can finally learn the truth about who plotted, organized and paid for the Benghazi attacks.

Hillary’s Benghazi Stand-Down Order Exposed

Benghazi Movie Brings Back "Stand Down" Controversy
Democrats circle around Hillary
News
Brian Lilley

13_hours_2.jpg

She is not mentioned in the movie, nor does she make an appearance either real or fictionalized but that does not mean that the new movie 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi isn't being seen by some Democrats as an attack on their gal Hillary. Politico reports that the new movie is reigniting the debate over whether American defensive forces were ordered to stand down as the diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya was being attacked.

With Michael Bay’s “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” set to premiere Thursday, the five surviving members of the six-man Benghazi security team have blitzed the airwaves to promote the film and renew their assertion that a top CIA officer delayed them from immediately answering State Department distress calls. Three even testified to the same before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last spring, several sources have confirmed to POLITICO.

Four Americans died in the September 11, 2012 attacks on two diplomatic posts in Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith died alongside CIA contractors and former Navy SEALS Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. Emails have shown that the Defense Department had officered a military response to the State Department, a response that was not given the green light. Meanwhile those on the ground maintain they were ordered to stop fighting:

“There is no sensationalism in that: We were told to ‘stand down,’” said former Special Forces Officer Kris Paronto, one of the CIA contractors who fought that night, in an interview with Politico. “Those words were used verbatim — 100 percent. … If the truth of it affects someone’s political career? Well, I’m sorry. It happens.”

Hillary Clinton and her officials spent more than a week telling the American media and public that the attacks in Benghazi were the result of Muslim anger over a YouTube video posted by an American that was insulting to Islam. She told this lie to the public despite emailing her daughter Chelsea on the night of the attack and telling Chelsea that the attack was the work of an al-Qaeda linked group.

Benghazi Movie Brings Back "Stand Down" Controversy

Benghazi Victim Mother: Special Place In Hell for Hillary
"I hope she enjoys it there."
News
Paul Bois
smith_3.jpg

A Benghazi victim Sean Smith's mother hopes there is "a special place in hell" for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, reports Breitbart News.

"She lied to me. She told me it was a fault of the video," said Smith. "And she knew full well it wasn’t at that time. And then she says, she was going to check, and if it’s any different, she would call me back. She would let me know. She has never once spoken to me, or her office. The only thing I ever got out of them is that I am not a member of the immediate family, and I don’t need to know."

Smith concluded, "I want to speak to her personally, and I want to be able to ask her what happened, and I want her to be able to tell me what happened. I don’t believe she’s got the guts to do that. As Madeleine Albright said, there’s special place in hell for people like her, and I hope she enjoys it there."

"I hope she enjoys it there."
News
Paul Bois
smith_3.jpg

A Benghazi victim Sean Smith's mother hopes there is "a special place in hell" for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, reports Breitbart News.

"She lied to me. She told me it was a fault of the video," said Smith. "And she knew full well it wasn’t at that time. And then she says, she was going to check, and if it’s any different, she would call me back. She would let me know. She has never once spoken to me, or her office. The only thing I ever got out of them is that I am not a member of the immediate family, and I don’t need to know."

Smith concluded, "I want to speak to her personally, and I want to be able to ask her what happened, and I want her to be able to tell me what happened. I don’t believe she’s got the guts to do that. As Madeleine Albright said, there’s special place in hell for people like her, and I hope she enjoys it there."

Ain't that touching, another mom that seeks to blame anybody but her son. Imagine all the mom's who blamed various government officials for their son's deaths. This gal wants an answer and is blaming Hillary when the Benghazi investigation is into it's 8th hearing investigation and may not wrap up until 2017 or so. How silly is this? Didn't anyone tell her the investigation was still ongoing? Doesn't listen to the news I assume. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

american-half-staff.jpg

By Karin McQuillan
10/26/12

They fought for their lives for seven hours. 9/11/ 2012. Benghazi. The White House watched. No help was sent and they died.

Four Americans died in the jihadi attack on our consulate in Benghazi. Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, two retired SEALS who were working as civilian security specialists in Benghazi, learned that Ambassador Stevens and nine other people at the consulate were under attack and rushed to their defense. The fourth man was Sean Smith, father of three, an Air Force veteran, working for the State Department in Libya.

The White House, the Pentagon, the State Department, and our military monitored the battle in real time starting with the first phone calls directly from Benghazi.

A small military force from Tripoli was dispatched and was able to rescue some personnel hiding in other buildings. Ambassador Stevens remained missing, as did these three men. The fire-fight raged on.

---

Read more: Articles: Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

Obama-Bin-laden-situation-room.jpg

And then Obama tries to do something about the 9,000 Americans who die every year, year on year, and people just say that nothing should be done. Why? Because they value American lives, apparently.

american-half-staff.jpg

By Karin McQuillan
10/26/12

They fought for their lives for seven hours. 9/11/ 2012. Benghazi. The White House watched. No help was sent and they died.

Four Americans died in the jihadi attack on our consulate in Benghazi. Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, two retired SEALS who were working as civilian security specialists in Benghazi, learned that Ambassador Stevens and nine other people at the consulate were under attack and rushed to their defense. The fourth man was Sean Smith, father of three, an Air Force veteran, working for the State Department in Libya.

The White House, the Pentagon, the State Department, and our military monitored the battle in real time starting with the first phone calls directly from Benghazi.

A small military force from Tripoli was dispatched and was able to rescue some personnel hiding in other buildings. Ambassador Stevens remained missing, as did these three men. The fire-fight raged on.

---

Read more: Articles: Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

Obama-Bin-laden-situation-room.jpg

And then Obama tries to do something about the 9,000 Americans who die every year, year on year, and people just say that nothing should be done. Why? Because they value American lives, apparently.
How many of those were babies coat-hangered in the womb and sold off for body parts to the highest bidder?

Forum List

Back