Did President Obama separate families at the border? Yes!

The government ignores laws all the time; for example, the Feds allow states to sell pot even though there is a federal law against it. True or false fuckface?
So your "solution" to this "problem" is "ignore law"
:rofl:
Get the fk outta here

I knew you’d be too much of limp wristed bitch to answer the question.

Up yours fuck face. We ignore the pot laws and there is no gigantic crisis caused by doing it. If we stopped ripping families apart, we wouldn’t have this crisis either and parents not seeing their kids for 80+ days
:lol: Someone got triggered.
Look, it isnt my fault you don’t have any solutions.
It is your fault you’re a dumbass.
A dumb person talks about people
Like “crooked hillary” “little marco”, “Crazy ted cruz”? Someone called me a “dumbfuck” a few moments ago. It was you. Congratulations; you’re a dumb person. You go personal with me, I go personal with you.

Ignoring the law is an option. You and the other trump ass kissers pretend you can’t. I pointed out that it is routinely done. So shove that up your ass. As for solutions, Old Lady had some good ideas. I don’t know why we can’t treat the illegals like we do any other misdemeanor offender….maybe put ankle monitors on them, perhaps weekly check ins with the INS in person….etc… so they can prepare for their hearings like others prepare for their trials.
Trump is an idiot. I dotn even like trump.
Your "gotcha" is a bunch of bullshit.
Illegal entrance into a country isnt the same as other misdemeanors.
But at least you are actually trying to think now ;)
P.S.
I didnt call you a dumbfuck. I said “save it" for a dumbfuck :D

So you concede that the law can be ignored…good boy.
Amazing what you can learn when you accept the truth.

Notice how when I bring up jailing the employers with the same passion that we jail illegals -- since they are both "committing crimes" -- Trump lovers get quiet??

There is a reason why -- those employers look like them -- not easy to demonize someone when you identify with them.

That is also why they hate how the "LEFT" humanizes a demographic of people that Trump lovers have tried so hard to demonize.

So your "solution" to this "problem" is "ignore law"
:rofl:
Get the fk outta here

Up yours fuck face. We ignore the pot laws and there is no gigantic crisis caused by doing it. If we stopped ripping families apart, we wouldn’t have this crisis either and parents not seeing their kids for 80+ days
Like “crooked hillary” “little marco”, “Crazy ted cruz”? Someone called me a “dumbfuck” a few moments ago. It was you. Congratulations; you’re a dumb person. You go personal with me, I go personal with you.

Ignoring the law is an option. You and the other trump ass kissers pretend you can’t. I pointed out that it is routinely done. So shove that up your ass. As for solutions, Old Lady had some good ideas. I don’t know why we can’t treat the illegals like we do any other misdemeanor offender….maybe put ankle monitors on them, perhaps weekly check ins with the INS in person….etc… so they can prepare for their hearings like others prepare for their trials.
P.S.

The law is ignored every day. Its even worse when its by the government.
We cant have the govt selecting what laws to abide by.
You STILL have no point to your argument. Its so funny!

Notice how when I bring up jailing the employers with the same passion that we jail illegals -- since they are both "committing crimes" -- Trump lovers get quiet??

There is a reason why -- those employers look like them -- not easy to demonize someone when you identify with them.

That is also why they hate how the "LEFT" humanizes a demographic of people that Trump lovers have tried so hard to demonize.
i'm for locking up the employers. who are you kidding? when did you ask? I'd have responded. I just saw this one. so I'll respond here. lock their criminal asses up. You don't think that would be a deterrent? you bet your sweet ass it would be. they'd stop coming.

We should absolutely punish the people that hire illegals.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

Yet here you are trying to defend someone (an idiot—there you go calling people names again) you don’t like for some reason….

I pointed out that the government does ignore laws.

It can ignore this one and stop being assholes.

But for some reason you’re pro-asshole.

Hmmm…

Should we fine them or strip their kids from them…you know…because it would be a deterrent?

That was and is Trump’s reasoning for the zero tolerance policy according to COS Kelly.

Mexican kids held for months as punishment for border-crossing

Uh-oh....REALITY is a bit@h!

It started in 2014....WHO was 'El Jefe' at that time? Oh yeah.....

upload_2018-6-18_10-1-13.jpeg

'F* The US! Gimme Free Sh!t!' / "That's my 'peeps'!"

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?

What I want to "go with" is honesty.

You guys are spreading this shit all over the internet, and not a single one of you will acknowledge that Obama was also separating families by taking the men away from their families.
He was doing it years ago, and not a peep out of any of you.

Hold on a minute here, was he taking men away from the family or was he taking kids from their parents? A little bit of a difference here.

P.S.

Yet here you are trying to defend someone (an idiot—there you go calling people names again) you don’t like for some reason….

I pointed out that the government does ignore laws.

It can ignore this one and stop being assholes.

But for some reason you’re pro-asshole.
When did i defend trump in this thread?
Hell, i defend obama and you know i dont like that chick.
I was simply asking for solutions because you and your ilks ridiculously ignorant rhetoric is repugnant.
You really need to read what i write..

Hmmm…

Should we fine them or strip their kids from them…you know…because it would be a deterrent?

That was and is Trump’s reasoning for the zero tolerance policy according to COS Kelly.
Fining.. Arresting. Im good with either.

Hmmm…

C’mon..if we’re going to be assholes to brown people, can’t we also be assholes to white people who hire the illegal brown people and kidnap their kids and send them 1800 miles away…make them sleep on a small mat under a foil blanket.

Are you on board with that?

a solution.
Wall don't keep people out or in if those people don't want to be.
I know children won't be climbing them. so then separating parents is again on the parent, like it is today but ignored by leftists.
funny how it is never the criminals with the accountability, always the enforcer at fault with a leftist. funny. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You think like a cracka and not a desperate person looking at a meal.
I love crackas, especially with peanut butter. build a wall.
I love crackas, especially with peanut butter.
With a tall glass of cold milk. We agree about something.

Hmmm…

C’mon..if we’re going to be assholes to brown people, can’t we also be assholes to white people who hire the illegal brown people and kidnap their kids and send them 1800 miles away…make them sleep on a small mat under a foil blanket.

Are you on board with that?
Of course not. That is preposterous and unconstitutional.
"brown people" I have the same problem with them as i do illegal chinese, russians, canadians, arabs or anyone else that is in the country illegally.
Shove your racist cliche up your @$$

Trump: Democrats are making me do this

If they will build my wall, extradite all illegals and end DACA, I will stop torturing children

So the angle on this rationalization of the policy of brutality is that Trump is no better than Obama. You sure you want to go with that?

What I want to "go with" is honesty.

You guys are spreading this shit all over the internet, and not a single one of you will acknowledge that Obama was also separating families by taking the men away from their families.
He was doing it years ago, and not a peep out of any of you.

Hold on a minute here, was he taking men away from the family or was he taking kids from their parents? A little bit of a difference here.
how so?

Forum List

Back