Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

You are backpedaling now because you are describing rules and rules are bad.
Where did I ever say that?

Now you are once again proving you are a compulsive liar.

I said that the precepts are not laws they are not commandments and the behaviors are not considered sins

YOU cannot understand this

Where did I ever say that?

Now you are once again proving you are a compulsive liar.

I said that the precepts are not laws they are not commandments and the behaviors are not considered sins

YOU cannot understand this
So now rules aren't bad?

Holy shit, please make up your mind.

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

So now rules aren't bad?

Holy shit, please make up your mind.
So once again I will ask you to quote the post where you claim I said rules are bad.

We all know you can't because I never said it and you are again proving yourself to be a compulsive liar.

So once again I will ask you to quote the post where you claim I said rules are bad.

We all know you can't because I never said it and you are again proving yourself to be a compulsive liar.
You implied it when you said I had to be told to follow rules, which by the way is false.

You are biased against Christianity and will make whatever dumbass argument you can think of to feed your bias.

You aren't enlightened. You are broken.

You implied it when you said I had to be told to follow rules, which by the way is false.

You are biased against Christianity and will make whatever dumbass argument you can think of to feed your bias.

No I said you need to be told what to do in Black and white terms.

This good.. This Bad

You can't seem to comprehend that there is no concept of sin in Buddhism

So you can';t quote me saying that "rules are bad"?

You inferred something I didn't imply so IOW you fabricated it.

According to the bible, it'll have to be Yahweh:

He started it all....good or bad.
Yes, and blames all errors on us.

Christians and their gods have a hard time with taking responsibility for their actions.

Note how they immorally use Jesus as their scapegoat.

Regards
DL

Did God Create Evil? - Cross Examined
Jul 10, 2018 · Therefore, God created all things and created the conditions where a person could do good or evil. But, God did not create evil, because evil is not a thing to be created. It is not like a virus or slab of concrete. Evil is an attribute. It is a personal rejection of the good, the good which is an attribute of God. The Moral Character of God.

Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
Global web icon StackPath
The good attributed to god?

What good is good enough to negate the evil that his genocides, homophobia and misogyny create?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back