Did the USSR or does ISIS threaten our lives more?

ISIS is a gang of religious thugs on the other side of the planet .

Why would they scare you ?

only because they threaten to kill millions of us with readily available WMD's. See why we say the liberal will be stupid. What other conclusion is possible?

I'll bite . "What WMDS ?"

ISIS has not attacked us at home . That dude was an ISIS wannabe .
OBL and San Bernadino are virtually the same i their desire to kill us. And all crazy and all may gain WMD's soon

You watch to many GI Joe movies . It's not like when COBRA made that weather machine to destroy America . You'll be ok !!
That attitude got us 911.

exactly the liberals ignored the first attack on the World Trade Center and left it undefended!
I'm not worried about either...
So the shooting last week meant nothing?

In terms of numbers it was insignificant, PLUS, it was a counterrattack by ISIS in response to our attacks.

You want a war? This is what war is.

Carbinerr is a John Lennon libturd. Give peace a change and ISIS will like us not want to kill all of us!! 100% stupid as always

It means a lot to the families of those who were attacked, and to the local community.

But it means less than the Boston bombings and it means less than the 9/11 attacks.

And much, much less than the Cuban Missile Crisis or having nuclear missiles targeted on us.

only because they threaten to kill millions of us with readily available WMD's. See why we say the liberal will be stupid. What other conclusion is possible?

OBL and San Bernadino are virtually the same i their desire to kill us. And all crazy and all may gain WMD's soon

You watch to many GI Joe movies . It's not like when COBRA made that weather machine to destroy America . You'll be ok !!

No, meddling in Middle East affairs that were no concern of ours got us 9/11.
So Clinton was a warmonger?

I wouldn't call the question stupid- if a 9 year old asked the question.

I would call the question really, really ignorant.

A well educated 12 year old- my 12 year old - would be able to answer the question correctly- the USSR.
dear say why the USSR or admit you are too stupid and liberal for this subject

Russia has the nuclear capacity to effectively cause the US to cease to exist. ISIS does not have one one millionth of that capacity.

Russia has no plans to kill us so we don't fear them. ISIS does have plans to kill us and does have or soon will have the capacity to kill most of the planet with bio chem weapons.

Do you mean Russia today or the USSR of the cold war era?

She means the Russia that Romney said was the greatest threat to the US,

and 99% of the nuts around here cheered him for.

I don't know she said Did and used USSR.

Kind of like who was the best boxer Ali or Tyson?

Never in the field of political message boards was so much owed by so many to so few

It was horrible but it certainly didn't mean a thermonuclear war did it?
Not saying that, but we need to do what we can to prevent another attack. Liberals want to do nothing.

Sigh.

"LIberals' want to do nothing?- yet the "Liberal" administration has been targeting ISIS for years now, the "Liberal" administration eliminated Osama Bin Ladin.

The 'Liberal' administration has foiled dozen's of plots to attack the United States.

When did Conservatives become such cowards and ignoramuses like you folks are?

Not saying that, but we need to do what we can to prevent another attack. Liberals want to do nothing.
in this case another attack could be a bio/chem attack that could kill millions. Modern technology makes the world a more dangerous place than ever, especially when a country like ISIS has the means to acquire bio/chem WMDs.

No, meddling in Middle East affairs that were no concern of ours got us 9/11.

No it didn't but feel free to believe it. What caused 9/11 was a backwards ideology of hate that refuses to live in the 21st century.

I agree we need to do what we can to prevent these type of attacks. I don't agree that liberals want to do nothing.

The 'Liberal' administration has foiled dozen's of plots to attack the United States.
?

foiled???????ISIS was the JV team that was not foiled but is now stronger than ever, killing more than ever, and possibly on the verge of a chem/bio attack

ISIS is a gang of religious thugs on the other side of the planet .

Why would they scare you ?
Scare is not the right word, concerned is more like it.
As you state "ISIS is a gang of religious thugs on the other side of the planet"
However they are trying their best to find a way over here and our government is doing every thing they can to help them achieve that goal.

Really?

Really?

God stupid statements like that just irritate me- not because they are blatantly and stupidly partisan- even though they are- but because they are just so blatantly stupid.

IF our government was doing everything it could to get ISIS here- they could dispatch RORO's to Iraq and give ISIS a free passage to load up and bring them into New York directly.

Our government COULD bring over thousands of ISIS fighters if our government wanted to- ship them right to your home- directly.

But that is not what is happening- we are bombing ISIS, we are assassinating ISIS leaders.

What do you want our government to do- what are you willing to do?

Sigh.

"LIberals' want to do nothing?- yet the "Liberal" administration has been targeting ISIS for years now, the "Liberal" administration eliminated Osama Bin Ladin.

I heard today that an angent had been collecting information on the shooter, but the Obama administration threw it out.

I agree we need to do what we can to prevent these type of attacks. I don't agree that liberals want to do nothing.
Barry is a 100% fool. ISIS made millions each day from oil because Barry would not bomb the trucks that carry it. After Paris he did only because the French were going to do it, but first he leafletted the trucks to warn the drivers, then he straffed the trucks with warning shots, and then he destroyed the them. He wanted to let the drivers know it was safe to work with ISIS and help them get the money for their WMD programs .

exactly the liberals ignored the first attack on the World Trade Center and left it undefended!
s

Yeah-.....which is why terrorists were able to fly jetliners into the WTC 9 months into a Conservative administration......

Sigh.

I heard today that angent had been collecting information on the shooter, but the Obama administration threw it out.

You claim to hear all sorts of stupid crap.

Get a new hearing aid, stop listening to the voices in your head and Michael Savage.

Normally President Bush is not considered a liberal. He didn't see International Terrorism as a grave threat. He was focused on Missile Defense.

Barry is a 100% fool. ISIS made millions each day from oil because Barry would not bomb the trucks that carry it. After Paris he did only because the French were going to do it, but first he leafletted the trucks to warn the drivers, then he straffed the trucks with warning shots, and then he destroyed the them. He wanted to let the drivers know it was safe to work with ISIS and help them get the money for their WMD programs .

And exactly how would any of that have prevented the attacks in Southern California?

Forum List

Back