Did the USSR or does ISIS threaten our lives more?

Then why did you ask the stupidest question EVAH?
dear stupid, if there was a stupid question say what it was and why you think it was stupid

I wouldn't call the question stupid- if a 9 year old asked the question.

I would call the question really, really ignorant.

A well educated 12 year old- my 12 year old - would be able to answer the question correctly- the USSR.
dear say why the USSR or admit you are too stupid and liberal for this subject

Russia has the nuclear capacity to effectively cause the US to cease to exist. ISIS does not have one one millionth of that capacity.

Russia has no plans to kill us so we don't fear them. ISIS does have plans to kill us and does have or soon will have the capacity to kill most of the planet with bio chem weapons.

George Bush flushed 4500 American lives down the toilet, and you cheered him every death along the way,

justifying it with bullshit about Saddam Hussein's ability to destroy America. I wasn't fooled the first time. I'm not going to be fooled this time,

and I hope most Americans will be as smart.

The USSR DID develop and stockpile nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, on a massive scale, you incredibly ignorant fuck.

dear stupid, if i said the didn't I'll pay you $10,000. Bet legally or admit to being an idiot
dear stupid, if there was a stupid question say what it was and why you think it was stupid

A well educated 12 year old- my 12 year old - would be able to answer the question correctly- the USSR.

Do you think that constitutes a complete sentence?

If you want my answer- look to my first post in this thread.

Russia has the nuclear capacity to effectively cause the US to cease to exist. ISIS does not have one one millionth of that capacity.

Russia has no plans to kill us so we don't fear them. ISIS does have plans to kill us and does have or soon will have the capacity to kill most of the planet with bio chem weapons.

George Bush flushed 4500 American lives down the toilet, and you cheered him every death along the way,

justifying with bullshit about Saddam Hussein's ability to destroy America. I wasn't fooled the first time. I'm not going to be fooled this time,

dear stupid, Saddam was not crazy, ISIS is and has plans to kill us all.

Do you mean Russia today or the USSR of the cold war era?

justifying with bullshit about Saddam Hussein's ability to destroy America. I wasn't fooled the first time. I'm not going to be fooled this time,

What will be your contribution to a full scale war with ISIS? Specifically.

Do you mean Russia today or the USSR of the cold war era?

She means the Russia that Romney said was the greatest threat to the US,

and 99% of the nuts around here cheered him for.

And Israel has not committed a single military asset in dealing with ISIS. What do they know that you don't?

why not tell us, stupid???????????????????

Because Israelis think that nuts like you will egg the US into having our soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen die in place of them.

Which is exactly what the Iraqis think.

ISIS is a gang of religious thugs on the other side of the planet .

Why would they scare you ?
Scare is not the right word, concerned is more like it.
As you state "ISIS is a gang of religious thugs on the other side of the planet"
However they are trying their best to find a way over here and our government is doing every thing they can to help them achieve that goal.

only because they threaten to kill millions of us with readily available WMD's. See why we say the liberal will be stupid. What other conclusion is possible?

I'll bite . "What WMDS ?"

ISIS has not attacked us at home . That dude was an ISIS wannabe .
OBL and San Bernadino are virtually the same i their desire to kill us. And all crazy and all may gain WMD's soon

You watch to many GI Joe movies . It's not like when COBRA made that weather machine to destroy America . You'll be ok !!
That attitude got us 911.

And Israel has not committed a single military asset in dealing with ISIS. What do they know that you don't?

Because Israelis think that nuts like you will egg the US into having our soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen die in place of them.

dear totally stupid no one said anything about American troops on the ground, Next

dear totally stupid no one said anything about American troops on the ground, Next

You are so uninformed that if you weren't such a horrible person I'd be tempted to feel sorry for you.

And no ability to.

The USSR not only had the ability- it came very close to launching attacks on the United States.

only because they threaten to kill millions of us with readily available WMD's. See why we say the liberal will be stupid. What other conclusion is possible?

I'll bite . "What WMDS ?"

ISIS has not attacked us at home . That dude was an ISIS wannabe .
OBL and San Bernadino are virtually the same i their desire to kill us. And all crazy and all may gain WMD's soon

You watch to many GI Joe movies . It's not like when COBRA made that weather machine to destroy America . You'll be ok !!
That attitude got us 911.

No, meddling in Middle East affairs that were no concern of ours got us 9/11.

Forum List

Back