Did Trump ever draw First Blood?

If Trump were president today, he would be trying to figure out how to deal with his impeachment. Republican congressmen will can him faster than Democrats will.

Am I speaking with the spirit of MLK? Because it seems like you have a dream also.

If they can't stop him now, they would stop him later. Don't worry about it though. Hillary will take care of that chore.

Did Trump ever draw First Blood?

No but the smart response isn't to always to vaporize your opponent with a nuclear strike. Sometimes the winning move is to smirk and ignore the left. In fact liberals hate nothing more than being ignored with a smirk that says, are you a freaking retard?

Bullshit. She had the corpse of her son to wave around as a political tool, and she doesn't mind using it.

She seeks revenge of people that were responsible for her sons death. What kind of revenge did Khan want?

One of us knows the truth. The other knows what right wing nut jobs told him.

Both of us know the truth. The Liberal one of us thinks he can lie his way out of it.

SHUP dummy.

No. What the fuck are you going to do about it, BOY, tell me again in the urban ghetto slang? You'll get the same answer unless you can enforce that demand and that's something else we both know you'll never be able to do.

That's it. Get it all out. have your little melt down and you'll feel better.

You're the one making demands, BOY. Your response tells me you can't back up those demands. Didn't think you could. Now I know.

Are you sure it's not the voices in your head telling you all that shit again?

Both of us know the truth. The Liberal one of us thinks he can lie his way out of it.

SHUP dummy.

No. What the fuck are you going to do about it, BOY, tell me again in the urban ghetto slang? You'll get the same answer unless you can enforce that demand and that's something else we both know you'll never be able to do.

That's it. Get it all out. have your little melt down and you'll feel better.

You're the one making demands, BOY. Your response tells me you can't back up those demands. Didn't think you could. Now I know.

Are you sure it's not the voices in your head telling you all that shit again?

It's the ability to spot a coward when I see one and you're easy to spot.

No but the smart response isn't to always to vaporize your opponent with a nuclear strike. Sometimes the winning move is to smirk and ignore the left. In fact liberals hate nothing more than being ignored with a smirk that says, are you a freaking retard?

In a perfect world, yes. But the MSM gave Khan 50 times more attention than they did to a mother of a Benghazi victim.

It seems that Kahn dishonors his son more than Trump ever could.
His son join the military to fight for this country, part of the oath he took clearly stated that he would defend the constitution.
Pappa Kahn Is a Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants to Advance Sharia Law And Bring More Muslims Into the US.
Now lets look at that, Kahn wants to disregard that same constitution his son died for.
I think it fair to say that Kahn sides more with those that killed his son than he does with any real American.

Hillary was actually the 1st to take a shot at Trump...after which Trump responded with his infamous commercial showing Hillary barking like a dog.

Khan, a devout Sharia law advocate (shaking a pocket Constitution) took the 1st shot at Trump. Trump responded...and Khan hid behind his deceased son while libs depicted Trump as 'Satan'.

Hillary USED a Gold Star family to set a trap they knew Trump could not help stepping in.
Pat Smith is not a Gold Star family member.

Her loss was tragic, but you should get your facts straight.

His son join the military to fight for this country, part of the oath he took clearly stated that he would defend the constitution.
Pappa Kahn Is a Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants to Advance Sharia Law And Bring More Muslims Into the US.
Now lets look at that, Kahn wants to disregard that same constitution his son died for.
I think it fair to say that Kahn sides more with those that killed his son than he does with any real American.
One steaming pile of bullshit right there. ^

No need All those investigations already proved them wrong. You can't accept the investigations of your own party. Do you think they were trying to protect Hillary?

I don't know about protect, but certainly were not aggressive enough. It's one of the reasons the Republican constituents chose Trump to run for our party.

She seeks her 15 minutes. If Hillary were responsible for that death, all those republican investigations would have said that.

Somebody is responsible for their deaths. If not Hillary, then who?

Sometimes bad things happen. There were a lot of things determined that could be done better, just like every time a tragedy happens, but there isn't always a person to point at and assign the blame.

think what you will, facts are facts. Kahn follows the same lifestyle and desires of those that killed his son. He might as well have blown him up himself.

think what you will, facts are facts. Kahn follows the same lifestyle and desires of those that killed his son. He might as well have blown him up himself.
Stay fucked in the head for all I care.

"WHAT'S FALSE: No credible evidence supports the assertion that Khan is an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood."

Khizr Khan Is a Muslim Brotherhood Agent? | SNOPES

No need All those investigations already proved them wrong. You can't accept the investigations of your own party. Do you think they were trying to protect Hillary?

I don't know about protect, but certainly were not aggressive enough. It's one of the reasons the Republican constituents chose Trump to run for our party.

You chose Trump because he is exactly what fox and talk radio have been demanding for years, and because you're nuts.

Hillary was actually the 1st to take a shot at Trump...after which Trump responded with his infamous commercial showing Hillary barking like a dog.

Khan, a devout Sharia law advocate (shaking a pocket Constitution) took the 1st shot at Trump. Trump responded...and Khan hid behind his deceased son while libs depicted Trump as 'Satan'.

Hillary USED a Gold Star family to set a trap they knew Trump could not help stepping in.
Pat Smith is not a Gold Star family member.

Her loss was tragic, but you should get your facts straight.
Her son was Ex-Navy SEAL working for the CIA and died fighting terrorists in the service of his country, waiting for help that never came. I don't really care what people who have never served call him or his mother. They both earned and deserve such recognition...or is it ok for liberals to disrespect such heroes and their families and save praise only for Constitution-waving advocates of Sharia law?

Forum List

Back