Did Trump Get Rolled By Putin?

moving-goalposts.jpg

I think we now understand Barr's "Press Release" a little better.

It's not a Federal crime to be stupid (accounting for the lack of conspiracy indictment) but Trump' attempting to cover all of this up accounts for the fact that Mueller couldn't exonerate Trump of obstruction (along with DOJ policy prohibiting indictment of a sitting President)

So now what we need to know is how BADLY was Trump compromised by the Russians...does that account for his obsequiousness towards Putin, and in what ways did he Obstruct Justice...

I think we now understand Barr's "Press Release" a little better.

It's not a Federal crime to be stupid (accounting for the lack of conspiracy indictment) but Trump' attempting to cover all of this up accounts for the fact that Mueller couldn't exonerate Trump of obstruction (along with DOJ policy prohibiting indictment of a sitting President)

So now what we need to know is how BADLY was Trump compromised by the Russians...does that account for his obsequiousness towards Putin, and in what ways did he Obstruct Justice...
Were that true, you would have received a life sentence years ago.

Even if Trump and his close advisers were suckered by the "Russian election interference activities" it's quite clear that once Trump realized that the FBI and the intelligence community thought he might have done something illegal, he tried to cover it up. If that's so, it's not William Barr's place to make the decision about criminal obstruction of justice. If the Department of Justice has concluded that it cannot charge a sitting president with a crime, it cannot clear one of wrongdoing either. It's up to the Congress to decide what to do about Donald Trump. It seems as though the Mueller investigators agree.

Democrats won't accept the Mueller report the same way they won't accept the results of the 2016 election.

That horse is still kicking and Barr has him hidden in the barn

new 'hints' or new rumors?
If there was proof you really think it'd matter to republicans ?

ed

when you post a hit piece from a site as partisan as Salon, I have to wonder if it's based on facts, or just another partisan hit piece.

Show me proof, something NOT created by the Keebler elves.

The correct label is another "conspiracy theory". The commies are going to continue these "what if" games for ever.

Forum List

Back