Did Trump just say what I think he said?

Biden hasn't done much of anything good, bitch. I'm not taking up for Mr. Dementia, bitch. Just pointing out the fact that oil companies don't take orders from our government. Oil is not state owned. The president doesn't tell them to increase or decrease production.

You're giving Trump credit for something THE OIL COMPANIES THEMSELVES did. Not him. Just like y'all dumbasses give Trump credit for the economy. The president doesn't run the economy either, bitch. WE DO.. We the People.
We're the ones paying the higher prices now, thanks to Trump and Biden. We were the ones who suffered through the W Bush and Obama recession.
We're the ones who kept things going. The grocery stores open. The workers working. And everything else in the economy.

Every time you trumpcucks give Trump credit for these things, you're taking a big ole fat stinky shit on "We the People." With y'all, it's not America first. It's Trump first.

Screw that old, lying, fat RINO.
Wait, oil companies take no orders from Government? What are all those regulations doing then?
Biden announced he would kill the oil industry and shot a load trying to end them. And the people rejected his bullshit and still use gasoline.

Trump got the government out of the way for oil companies to produce, and cheaper oil is better for the economy and

everybody.

Screw You.

No he didn't. The government wasn't in their way to start with. They've always had more drilling permits than they could use. They've had oil leases sitting for decades, they didn't even need to do geological studies on. Much less apply for a drilling permits on.

This is just more embellished lies from Trump. Just like he's doing again this time.

No he didn't. The government wasn't in their way to start with. They've always had more drilling permits than they could use. They've had oil leases sitting for decades, they didn't even need to do geological studies on. Much less apply for a drilling permits on.

This is just more embellished lies from Trump. Just like he's doing again this time.
You're a dirty lying stupid fuck.

Fuck you, your shit thread, and the horse you rode in on, shitbird.

Wait, oil companies take no orders from Government? What are all those regulations doing then?
Biden announced he would kill the oil industry and shot a load trying to end them. And the people rejected his bullshit and still use gasoline.

Those regulation are in place to keep oil companies competition down. Make no bones about it. The fewer the regulation, the more smaller oil companies could compete.
If companies like Key Energy could afford it, they'd be drilling their own wells, refining their own and opening up gas stations all over the country.

Oil lobbyist OWN our politicians. That sir, is a fact.

You're a dirty lying stupid fuck.

Fuck you, your shit thread, and the horse you rode in on, shitbird.

Don't go away mad. If you do, you'll be educated on the subject. Just don't be mad that you learned something.

P.S. I'm an asshole. But I'm an even bigger asshole to lying RINO's like Trump and those that support them.

Fiscal and Constitutional conservatism will some day come back. And when it does, you RINO's will have one hell of a time trying to figure out why you wasn't one sooner.

Don't go away mad. If you do, you'll be educated on the subject. Just don't be mad that you learned something.

P.S. I'm an asshole. But I'm an even bigger asshole to lying RINO's like Trump and those that support them.
You're a TDS retard that started a fail thread that's a lie.

You're a TDS retard that started a fail thread that's a lie.
Fiscal and Constitutional conservatism will some day come back. And when it does, you RINO's will have one hell of a time trying to figure out why you wasn't a real conservative sooner.

What I stated was from Trump's own mouth.
Question: How do you pay down the debt.
First words out of Trumps mouth was about how Saudi (who nationalized their oil production) has so much money from their oil.
THE only way Trump could pay down the debt is by nationalizing the oil in this country. Unless he's planning on taxing TF out of them. Which is going to cost us more money.

What else could it be? Since the oil companies are the ones reaping the profits. (and getting huge Biden oil subsidies to boot)

Fiscal and Constitutional conservatism will some day come back. And when it does, you RINO's will have one hell of a time trying to figure out why you wasn't a real conservative sooner.

What I stated was from Trump's own mouth.
Question: How do you pay down the debt.
First words out of Trumps mouth was about how Saudi (who nationalized their oil production) has so much money from their oil.
THE only way Trump could pay down the debt is by nationalizing the oil in this country. Unless he's planning on taxing TF out of them. Which is going to cost us more money.

What else could it be? Since the oil companies are the ones reaping the profits. (and getting huge Biden oil subsidies to boot)
What he actually said, you fucking TDS retarded shitbag.

Derp!

You're about good for time to break out the "OP Faggot" memes. :D

1st your thread has to be flushed from upstairs, though.

Saying conservative things is enough to get votes. Doing conservative things will get your butt kicked hard by a lot of powerful liberals.

Interesting.

You clowns soil your undies over every Trump statement. Trump says lots of things, some of which are just meant to trigger Democrats and their Cult.
In other words, anyone wno beleives a word coming from his stupid yap is beng played for a fool.

Sometimes it's difficult to know when Trump is lying, which is most of the time or whether or not he's just an ignorant fucktwit, which is most of the time.

At least he is "Brainstorming"

Ooooh, thats what you "conservatives" call nationalizing 700 billion dollar industry? If a Democrat proposed antyhing like that you'd be crying about Venezualla and the end of America...but it's Trumpy-bear, so it's all good.

Nothing conservative about you Trumpster fools, your are just a fringe personality cult.

Saying conservative things is enough to get votes. Doing conservative things will get your butt kicked hard by a lot of powerful liberals.

I'm not so sure about that. We have so many RINO's now. Like 90% of the House and Senate. And the liberals seem to stay focused on them, instead of the true conservatives, like Chip Roy, Mike Lee and Thomas Massie.

In fact, the true conservatives seem to have more problems with their RINO's colleagues than the left.

Sometimes it's difficult to know when Trump is lying, which is most of the time or whether or not he's just an ignorant fucktwit, which is most of the time.

He lies constantly because he knows his supporters won't hold him accountable. Just like 99% of our other elected officials.

I think lying should be an impeachable offence.

Ooooh, thats what you "conservatives" call nationalizing 700 billion dollar industry? If a Democrat proposed antyhing like that you'd be crying about Venezualla and the end of America...but it's Trumpy-bear, so it's all good.

Nothing conservative about you Trumpster fools, your are just a fringe personality cult.

Hold it there, Pal. I AM a conservative. Unlike these RINO Trump supporters running around here who only identify as one.

It sounds to me like Trump is wanting to nationalize US oil to pay off the national debt. If I'm wrong, someone explain to me how when asked how he's going to pay off the debt, he goes straight into the subject of how much money Saudi makes on oil and how they don't finance things because they have so much oil money.

Nevermind his lie about Saudi having more oil than the USA. It's not even close. Saudi has way more than us.

@2:55 mark (saying it without actually calling it that)

The US does not have to "nationalize" its oil.
It is already all owned nationally.
What we do and should stop doing, is selling oil leases at pennies on the dollar.
The federal government needs to drill, pump, and refine it ourselves.

But you are correct Trump said we have more oil than the Saudis, and he is wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back