Did Trump just say what I think he said?

It sounds to me like Trump is wanting to nationalize US oil to pay off the national debt. If I'm wrong, someone explain to me how when asked how he's going to pay off the debt, he goes straight into the subject of how much money Saudi makes on oil and how they don't finance things because they have so much oil money.

Nevermind his lie about Saudi having more oil than the USA. It's not even close. Saudi has way more than us.

@2:55 mark (saying it without actually calling it that)

Trump is an ignoramus and a liar – presidents don’t have anything to do with debt, that’s the sole purview of Congress.

It sounds to me like Trump is wanting to nationalize US oil to pay off the national debt. If I'm wrong, someone explain to me how when asked how he's going to pay off the debt, he goes straight into the subject of how much money Saudi makes on oil and how they don't finance things because they have so much oil money.

Nevermind his lie about Saudi having more oil than the USA. It's not even close. Saudi has way more than us.

@2:55 mark (saying it without actually calling it that)

I try. But I just can't listen to him. It's just pro-wrestler bloviating. Not even coherent. Hannity keeps trying to rephrase his nonsense so that it makes sense, but it still doesn't.

People eat it up though.

If he plans to pay off the national debt with oil money, yes that means nationalizing our oil.
In 2016 he proposed to eliminate the national debt by giving it "a hair cut" aka defaulting on our debt

FDR de facto defaulted

Trump did many good things while president.

Got better care for vets

Made the US energy independent

Put a 5 year moratorium on lobbying for people leaving government offices

Gave everybody a tax break

Name 2 good things Biden has done.

We was never energy independent. That's was political wording. "Common Core" politics. Up until this past year, we've never produced more than $14 million bpd average for any month. We consume about 20 million bpd. And have been for a decade or more. So there's no way we were actually producing more than we were using.

Wait, I know what happened. We produced and stored our own in reserves. And only used what was imported long enough to have one week or so where we only used what we'd been saving.

Here it is. We were selling more than we were producing. That's the word game they were playing. We still had to import oil to keep up with our own demand.
Just because we were selling more than producing, doesn't mean we were energy independent.

We was never energy independent. That's was political wording. "Common Core" politics. Up until this past year, we've never produced more than $14 million bpd average for any month. We consume about 20 million bpd. And have been for a decade or more. So there's no way we were actually producing more than we were using.

Wait, I know what happened. We produced and stored our own in reserves. And only used what was imported long enough to have one week or so where we only used what we'd been saving.

"Trump Just Achieved What Every President Since Nixon Had Promised: Energy Independence"​

"The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957"​

I got links. What do you have?

I notice no 2 good things Biden has done, bitch.

Trump did many good things while president.

Got better care for vets

Made the US energy independent

Put a 5 year moratorium on lobbying for people leaving government offices

Gave everybody a tax break

Name 2 good things Biden has done.

The 8% inflation Trump helped to create with his inflationary spending ($8 trillion) ate up all that $20 per week tax break

"Trump Just Achieved What Every President Since Nixon Had Promised: Energy Independence"​

"The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957"​

FFS, the very first line proves the US wasn't actually energy independent.

"Energy Security: Last week, the U.S. exported more oil than we imported, for the first time in 70-plus years. And it happened not because of decades of federal "energy policies," but despite them"

We exported more than we imported. Think about that. Take all the time you need.

What is energy independence? It's where we don't have to import oil, because we produce enough to sustain all our needs. We've never produced more than we consume. We haven't even gotten to a 14 million bpd average. And we're consuming over 20.

Trump lied to you. And you fell for it. I just proved Trump is lying. And you're still doing to defend him.

How brainwashed does someone have to be, to defend someone they know is lying?

FFS, the very first line proves the US wasn't actually energy independent.

"Energy Security: Last week, the U.S. exported more oil than we imported, for the first time in 70-plus years. And it happened not because of decades of federal "energy policies," but despite them"

We exported more than we imported. Think about that. Take all the time you need.

What is energy independence? It's where we don't have to import oil, because we produce enough to sustain all our needs. We've never produced more than we consume. We haven't even gotten to a 14 million bpd average. And we're consuming over 20.

Trump lied to you. And you fell for it. I just proved Trump is lying. And you're still doing to defend him.

How brainwashed does someone have to be, to defend someone they know is lying?
Who's lying is you, retard.

Biden hasn't done much of anything good, bitch. I'm not taking up for Mr. Dementia, bitch. Just pointing out the fact that oil companies don't take orders from our government. Oil is not state owned. The president doesn't tell them to increase or decrease production.

You're giving Trump credit for something THE OIL COMPANIES THEMSELVES did. Not him. Just like y'all dumbasses give Trump credit for the economy. The president doesn't run the economy either, bitch. WE DO.. We the People.
We're the ones paying the higher prices now, thanks to Trump and Biden. We were the ones who suffered through the W Bush and Obama recession.
We're the ones who kept things going. The grocery stores open. The workers working. And everything else in the economy.

Every time you trumpcucks give Trump credit for these things, you're taking a big ole fat stinky shit on "We the People." With y'all, it's not America first. It's Trump first.

Screw that old, lying, fat RINO.

Who's lying is you, retard.

Trump is. And now you are, since you finally have the truth. If you keep repeating the "energy independence lie," that'll make you a liar.

Lying for a liar.

the U.S. exported more oil than we imported, is NOT energy independence, because we still had to import oil to sustain our needs.

Trumps illusion is that we used what we needed and sold the rest. That's the part he left out. And you people didn't bother to fact check him, because you have so much faith in your orange god, that you can't imagine him lying to you.

If he plans to pay off the national debt with oil money, yes that means nationalizing our oil.
In 2016 he proposed to eliminate the national debt by giving it "a hair cut" aka defaulting on our debt
It is the peoples oil as you say. Think of the blessing that using Federal oil to pay Federal debt down will give to the people? Imagine government really working for the people and not the clowns in China that Biden supports.

Imagine after this happening, you go to fill your tank with gasoline and it costs 75 cents per gallon? Who would not want that? There are countries now that the public pays under 75 cents a gallon for gasoline.

Biden hasn't done much of anything good, bitch. I'm not taking up for Mr. Dementia, bitch. Just pointing out the fact that oil companies don't take orders from our government. Oil is not state owned. The president doesn't tell them to increase or decrease production.

You're giving Trump credit for something THE OIL COMPANIES THEMSELVES did. Not him. Just like y'all dumbasses give Trump credit for the economy. The president doesn't run the economy either, bitch. WE DO.. We the People.
We're the ones paying the higher prices now, thanks to Trump and Biden. We were the ones who suffered through the W Bush and Obama recession.
We're the ones who kept things going. The grocery stores open. The workers working. And everything else in the economy.

Every time you trumpcucks give Trump credit for these things, you're taking a big ole fat stinky shit on "We the People." With y'all, it's not America first. It's Trump first.

Screw that old, lying, fat RINO.
Trump got the government out of the way for oil companies to produce, and cheaper oil is better for the economy and

everybody.

Screw You.

Forum List

Back