Did Trump just say what I think he said?

It was also cute the way he blamed the inflation on Biden, after engaging in inflationary spending like a drunken sailor, getting TRILLIONS in inflationary stimulus from the Fed, and BEGGING the Fed for even MORE inflationary stimulus and even LOWER interest rates.

And, as always, the rubes just mindlessly nod along. "Yeah, yeah, that's right".

Just his standard string of bullshit, believed by the cult.

:rolleyes:
Inflation is directly attributable to:

a) Shutdowns

b) EO 13990 and Biden fuel policies.

Ya Ignoramopotamus.

Sharia Not Shared

All the Saudis related to the King own the oil and waste most of its price-gouged loot on their degenerate lifestyles.

Say what you want about Saudi. I don't care.

But you still can't compare even Alaska to them. FFS, the Alaska state government makes the oil companies send a check to everyone in their state.
Imagine Biden trying to make US oil companies do that for us lower 48 states.

If Trump ever had any serious concerns about our national debt he would have never pushed for lowering the corporate tax rate.

He's much more likely to cut taxes some more than reducing the debt.
There never should be a corporate tax rate. They tax the owners as you know.
The corporate tax is a clever system to direct more taxes on the customer who really needs the help and not the tax.

Same thing happened with Obama. When he left office his debt rose by enormous numbers of dollars. FAr more than Bush had in his shift as president.

Trumps first spending bill was larger than any of Obama's. So was his 2nd.

Trump however got the gift from China of a disease. And it cost all countries, not merely the USA. Biden did not have the covid problem since Trump came out with vaccines.

Trump's "vaccine" didn't stop covid. And all that covid money didn't come to us. Most of it went to BS stuff like PPP loans (that didn't have to be paid back) and other corrupt money laundering schemes.

The corporate tax is a clever system to direct more taxes on the customer who really needs the help and not the tax.
I can't work with that word salad

Corporations don't pay taxes.

They collect them

Trump's "vaccine" didn't stop covid. And all that covid money didn't come to us. Most of it went to BS stuff like PPP loans (that didn't have to be paid back) and other corrupt money laundering schemes.

You are missing the keyword CONGRESS. Trump tried to fight the worthless scum or a while and they shut down the GOVT and used the MSM to trash him daily you ignorant cow.

All of those stunts were designed to make Trump look bad and the precursor to mail in voting.
From 2020:

economynpc.jpg

Trump's first tax receipts also topped Obamas and probably Bidens too.

I asked my doctor about your claim and others who also say that. My Doctor says it is not the perfect vaccine but the falling death rate proves it was useful. COVID would still be raging as it first did but thanks to the Trump vaccine approval (not the vaccine, but just the Federal approval system) it was available so fast it was called warp speed. Congress lays out how money is spent and not Biden nor Trump.

Forum List

Back