DIE

Diversity explained...

HGbdaxA.jpg

Indeed. That’s interesting. In the Army a Sergeant who was half Native American taught me how to move through woods while making a lot less noise. These techniques were not known to the rest of us including other Sergeants.

A Black Sergeant who had done two tours in Korea taught me Hapkido.

But that was the Army. In my civilian life a Hispanic man, first generation American Citizen stood beside me in Church when I was Confirmed.

I’m pasty white by the way.

At work, I was taught how to operate the heavy equipment to the best possible outcome by many people. The best crane operator I ever saw was an old Black man. He retired five years ago. I’m teaching others the tricks he taught me.

When you don’t obsess over skin color, you find that everyone has something to share. When you are not in such a hurry to slap a label on someone, you find they are interesting if you will listen.

You ain’t any better than anyone else. And I’ll take one of them over ten of you.

And you never proved which was cleaner for the environment. All I did was give my opinion on which I thought would be better for the environment, you're the one that seems triggered by that. 😄
Actually, I did. You should pay attention. I gave you data showing the relative reduction in C02 emissions in the US regarding all forms of greenhouse gas emissions. Those reductions include both natural gas and conventional fossil fuels. See post 154.

On the other hand, you offered nothing as a comparison for the mining, manufacture and eventual disposal of toxic waste from manufacture of EV batteries.

Now would be a good time to present your list of toxic waste dumping sites in some desert locations you can’t identify.

Actually, I did. You should pay attention. I gave you data showing the relative reduction in C02 emissions in the US regarding all forms of greenhouse gas emissions. Those reductions include both natural gas and conventional fossil fuels. See post 154.

On the other hand, you offered nothing as a comparison for the mining, manufacture and eventual disposal of toxic waste from manufacture of EV batteries.

Now would be a good time to present your list of toxic waste dumping sites in some desert locations you can’t identify.
A relative reduction in natural gas and co2 isn't evidence that continuing to burn fossil fuels would be better for the environment than switching to lithium batteries and disposing of them in some hypothetical desert. You posted information but it had nothing to do with this debate.

A relative reduction in natural gas and co2 isn't evidence that continuing to burn fossil fuels would be better for the environment than switching to lithium batteries and disposing of them in some hypothetical desert. You posted information but it had nothing to do with this debate.
That was quite a sidestep. You provide nothing to indicate how the mining, manufacture and disposal of toxic waste in some hypothetical desert is even viable.

Are you proposing the hypothetical mining, manufacture and disposal of toxic waste in some hypothetical desert as a realistic alternative?

Why post that nonsense?

That was quite a sidestep. You provide nothing to indicate how the mining, manufacture and disposal of toxic waste in some hypothetical desert is even viable.
It's a hypothetical, I don't have to. I'm not as invested in proving one is more environmentally friendly or viable than the other. I simply shared which one I thought, on its face, sounded better and you've been triggered ever since.

😄
Are you proposing the hypothetical mining, manufacture and disposal of toxic waste in some hypothetical desert as a realistic alternative?

Why post that nonsense?
It kind of seems that if it can't be done that that is the sort of thing that works itself out. Why are you crying so much over something that can't be done? 😄

It's a hypothetical, I don't have to. I'm not as invested in proving one is more environmentally friendly or viable than the other. I simply shared which one I thought, on its face, sounded better and you've been triggered ever since.

😄

It kind of seems that if it can't be done that that is the sort of thing that works itself out. Why are you crying so much over something that can't be done? 😄
I decided to do your homework for you. When you need help, raise your hand and ask for an assist.

Golly, gee. You cleanee’ greenies don’t seem to have any real idea as to the environmental damage caused by the mining, manufacture and eventual disposal of the minerals required for your battery ‘revolution”.

Of course, we can expect those paragons of environmental care and consideration; Argentina, Bolivia, and Chile to … you know… be environmentally friendly when it comes to mining of toxic materials.

Oh, yeah. Can you give us those hypothetical locations in those hypothetical deserts where those toxic battery waste will (hypothetically) be dumped?

I decided to do your homework for you. When you need help, raise your hand and ask for an assist.

Golly, gee. You cleanee’ greenies don’t seem to have any real idea as to the environmental damage caused by the mining, manufacture and eventual disposal of the minerals required for your battery ‘revolution”.

Of course, we can expect those paragons of environmental care and consideration; Argentina, Bolivia, and Chile to … you know… be environmentally friendly when it comes to mining of toxic materials.

Oh, yeah. Can you give us those hypothetical locations in those hypothetical deserts where those toxic battery waste will (hypothetically) be dumped?
Is that hilariously written article your Bingo idea of evidence that one is more environmentally friendly than the other?

😄

Is that hilariously written article your Bingo idea of evidence that one is more environmentally friendly than the other?

😄
In your hilarious lack of ability to refute the data, you can’t refute the environmental hazards caused by the mining, manufacture and eventual disposal of EV batteries.

Still nothing on those desert dump sites for toxic waste resulting from battery disposal.

So we know that the evil, capitalist, Great Satan you so despise is making real efforts toward reducing C02 emissions with natural gas, but you have nothing to offer as to your clean’ee greenie toxic chemicals used for EV batteries.

You can’t identify the locations for your desert dumping grounds for toxic waste, how about ocean dumping for your toxic waste disposal sites?

In your hilarious lack of ability to refute the data, you can’t refute the environmental hazards caused by the mining, manufacture and eventual disposal of EV batteries.
What data? It was all rhetoric and supposition. 😄
Still nothing on those desert dump sites for toxic waste resulting from battery disposal.

So we know that the evil, capitalist, Great Satan you so despise is making real efforts toward reducing C02 emissions with natural gas, but you have nothing to offer as to your clean’ee greenie toxic chemicals used for EV batteries.

How about ocean dumping for your toxic waste disposal sites?
How about you keep acting triggered. That isn't at all entertaining for me. 😄

What data? It was all rhetoric and supposition. 😄

How about you keep acting triggered. That isn't at all entertaining for me. 😄
Your not understanding the data suggests you should raise you hand and asked questions.

Why not ocean dumping for the toxic waste from used EV batteries? Deserts, oceans, you can’t account for any method of disposal of toxic waste so just dump it whoever…

That’s green.

Your not understanding the data suggests you should raise you hand and asked questions.

Why not ocean dumping for the toxic waste from used EV batteries? Deserts, oceans, you can’t account for any method of disposal of toxic waste so just dump it whoever…

That’s green.
What data? 😄

What data? 😄
The data referenced in specific earlier posts. The post numbers given to you.

What desert? Where and in what desert will you dump toxic waste? You insist that will be the disposal site for toxic waste but you fail to identify where, and in what desert. There is more than one desert in case you didn’t know.

Where in the ocean, (and which ocean), there’s more than one if you didn’t know, will you dump the toxic waste?

The data referenced in specific earlier posts. The post numbers given to you.
There is no data you've presented. 😄
What desert? Where and in what desert will you dump toxic waste? You insist that will be the disposal site for toxic waste but you fail to identify where, and in what desert. There is more than one desert in case you didn’t know.

Where in the ocean, (and which ocean), there’s more than one if you didn’t know, will you dump the toxic waste?
Still triggered? :funnyface:

Yeah, you guys don't really get to say that after Trump put his idiot son in law in charge of Covid Response and a million people died.
Yes, they died in traffic accidents, heart attacks and murder. Many killed by democrat pet monkeys.

DEI is an ANTI liberal policy where people are judged by the color of their skin (or other traits) and NOT the quality of their character.

The tribalism it engenders is extremely primitive and only primitives support it

Well, I gave you links to specific posts.

Where and in what desert are you going to dump toxic waste?
Those posts didn't have any relevant data in them. Efficiency data on only one method and an article devoid of any data at all do not constitute proof one is more environmentally friendly. But you can cosplay otherwise if it makes you feel better.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back