Dimms keep trying to dig up dirt on Trump to affect 2020 election

Yet you cannot beat him with an unlimited budget, Putin’s help, corrupt cops, and your whole DemNazi army arrayed against him and the two Billionaires you had to recruit because your corrupt party is broke.

Trump is Orange man bad Trolling # 5,423,675.

I mean Dems cannot even defeat The Dumbest Man In The World according to them.

Give up and run a better candidate and a better candidate

Running an impeached Potus just shows how utterly hard up the republicans are.

Who is the dumbest man in the world? I know there must be some dumber than tramp , but maybe not.

And the fact he is the odds on favorite to win despite who the Dems run show just how utterly devoid viable candidates the Dems are.

Yet they are all a lot better than tramp who is morally corrupt and exerts his nasty vindictiveness' whenever he feels insecure, which by the way is all the time.

Yet you cannot beat him with an unlimited budget, Putin’s help, corrupt cops, and your whole DemNazi army arrayed against him and the two Billionaires you had to recruit because your corrupt party is broke.

Who is the dumbest man in the world? I know there must be some dumber than tramp , but maybe not.

So who is the dumbest man in the world?

And the fact he is the odds on favorite to win despite who the Dems run show just how utterly devoid viable candidates the Dems are.

Yet they are all a lot better than tramp who is morally corrupt and exerts his nasty vindictiveness' whenever he feels insecure, which by the way is all the time.
Lol. You talk about nastiness but carry on that nastiness in all your glory.
The left hounds people so they can't eat in peace, they even have leaders encouraging that behavior. The left spits on people. They throw drinks on people because they wear a hat. Yet you pretend it is Trump and the right.

Anyone on your side who have had a 4 year losing record against The President and that includes you.

Well to be honest they are indeed having an effect on the 2020 election. They're rapidly eliminating themselves from the running. It may not be the effect they intended but it is indeed the effect they're achieving.

Who do you suggest run for the Pubs?

Who do you suggest run for the Pubs?

Republicans? The dumbest man in the world. :)

Forum List

Back