Disgusting, Violent Video.

The right wing went a bit crazy over the Kathy Griffin video....
yeah why isn't she in jail? She threatened decapitation of a sitting president.

She did huh.

----------- Link?
sure, she held his head dripping in blood. what else was she implying?

What you inferred is irrelevant. You said she made a threat, Where is it?
it was a threat. sorry!

And yet ---- you can't show it.

You lose.

yeah why isn't she in jail? She threatened decapitation of a sitting president.

She did huh.

----------- Link?

it was a threat. sorry!

You lose.
show what? her picture was a threat. I'm not going to glorify her threat by reposting it. it's a threat.

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
No one is asking to riot or go crazy. Just not approve of a video depicting Trump, or anyone else, as a mass shooter, especially in a place of worship.
And specially in the current context of mass shootings. That is just sick.

She did huh.

----------- Link?

it was a threat. sorry!

You lose.
show what? her picture was a threat. I'm not going to glorify her threat by reposting it. it's a threat.
So what the movie in the OP?

it was a threat. sorry!

You lose.
So what the movie in the OP?
:dunno:

Meh, this is America, we don't riot or go too crazy over fucked up spoof videos.......yet.
No one is asking to riot or go crazy. Just not approve of a video depicting Trump, or anyone else, as a mass shooter, especially in a place of worship.
Your kind made it. In fact one of the fake news channels had a poll up asking "will Trump condemn the video", like he is obligated to jump every time some fake news asshole does this.

Well, she DID threaten the POTUS.

Remember, you Stalinists put a man in prison for posting a meme of Obama hanging - even though you Stalinist spent 8 years posting the same of Bush.

One America - two laws....
She did? Since when is a really tasteless comedy bit threatening someone’s life? Get real. It was a bad idea on her part and she paid.

Remember, you Stalinists put a man in prison for posting a meme of Obama hanging - even though you Stalinist spent 8 years posting the same of Bush.

She did? Since when is a really tasteless comedy bit threatening someone’s life? Get real. It was a bad idea on her part and she paid.
the irony and hypocrisy never stops for you all. sad, your lack of humanity/ humility is noted.

the irony and hypocrisy never stops for you all. sad, your lack of humanity/ humility is noted.
Kinda like your reaction to the video in the OP eh? :lol:

The movie came out in 2015. The scene is pretty gross and in extreme bad taste but that's just my opinion. Movie reviewers for the most part loved it. The same people who lambasted the recent rambo movie for its violence.

Coyote so you think holding a dripping severed head of a president is a bad joke? wow. no morality at all. when you just can't say, yeah, that crossed a line. eh? I feel sorry for you. I supposed you really wanted to jump on Griffin and kiss her.

The movie came out in 2015. The scene is pretty gross and in extreme bad taste but that's just my opinion. Movie reviewers for the most part loved it. The same people who lambasted the recent rambo movie for its violence.
The Trump spoof came out then or original movie?

In general, I don’t like gratuitous violence in movies.

Coyote so you think holding a dripping severed head of a president is a bad joke? wow. no morality at all. when you just can't say, yeah, that crossed a line. eh? I feel sorry for you. I supposed you really wanted to jump on Griffin and kiss her.
Hmm...why do you keep diverting from the movie described in the OP?

Kinda like your reaction to the video in the OP eh? :lol:
I didn't say one word. any video depicting death to anyone is unacceptable.

cause someone else did it. So I answered. why is it so difficult for you to follow a thread?

Far too many Trump supporters are disgusting, violent people.

That is right, Clayhead, for three years the Left have been staging Trump assassinations, Trump beheadings, Trump massacres on stage, wishing Trump dead, talk of locking him up, killing him, and now some loon takes a movie scene and puts Trump's head on it and WE are the disgusting, violent people! :auiqs.jpg:

Agreed. Too many of you on both sides are behaving like ass clowns, but only get upset when the other side does it.

too bad you morons are too stupid to understand the play. but without a doubt Shakespeare is far beyond your ability.

There you go. One standard for conservatives and NO standards for the leftists that you fellate 24/7/365. Don't forget to swallow.

cause someone else did it. So I answered. why is it so difficult for you to follow a thread?
You did? Couldn't condemn it eh?

For the record, yes Griffith crossed a line. That is why she lost her job. So did the people who depicted Obama with a noose, in multiple lynching images. And this movie.

People have lost it.

Now are you going to make excuses or try to claim one is worse than the other?

Forum List

Back