Disney Has Lost $50 Billion So Far

They should be drawn and quartered................they LIE to the parents and are not even mental health workers......Then help them on their way to any gender they want and say PARENTS butt out........

I'll buy the tar..............feathers needed............These people have LOST THEIR STINKING MINDS.
The faux females among them are especially vile. Only monsters violate the innocence of children or parental bonds.

You're denying the reality of the homofascist movement?
1650936173570.jpg

Disney hasn't changed, nor the gays. It's Florida gone crazy

No it won't, you damn fool! Disney is the loser in this.

Prior to this Disney paid for everything in the town in which they have their business. From road maintenance to public works. Now the city will have to pay for it. And if the city can't the state will have to pay for it.

I gave up anything Disney several years ago. I do find it amusing that they could lose the rights to Mickey Mouse though.

Bet they are loving their activist employees now…huh?
Why must a place Like Disney that is a business marvel with with an enormously successful record venture into politics??? Especially identity politics?
The shareholders and board members should lynch the goddamn CEO for squandering the value of the company on something as stupid as a sexual identity battle. A business is a business... it's not a preaching or lecturing platform... Should always be kept separate and distinct from the personal identity of the people who compose it.

Jo

Last edited:
View attachment 636262
Disney hasn't changed, nor the gays. It's Florida gone crazy
Tell that to the mother in Leon County..........The very PRAVDA of DISNEY IS A LIE...............Doesn't even say DON'T SAY GAY...............It puts teachers on notice you have NO RIGHT TO TEACH SEX ED TO YOUNG CHILDREN.........

Disney should have just SHUT UP.............they just lost a 57 year sweetheart deal that has made them Billions.............OH WELL..........Step into the politics and get squashed like a bug it's on you.

Prior to this Disney paid for everything in the town in which they have their business. From road maintenance to public works. Now the city will have to pay for it. And if the city can't the state will have to pay for it.

Disney will still pay for it. Via taxes like everyone else...........And private roads and their property.............They still have to maintain that.

Why must a place Like Disney that is a business marvel with with an enormously successful record venture into politics??? Especially identity politics?
The shareholders I'm board members should Lynch the goddamn CEO for squandering the value of the company on something as stupid as sexual identity battle. A business is a business it's not a preaching or lecturing platform... Should always be kept separate and distinct from the personal identity of the people who compose it.

Jo
Disney let their company be infiltrated by a bunch of SJW activists. For a good 5/6 years or longer they have let them run wild shooting their mouths off trashing fans ,franchises they spent billions on and consumers on social media. Never reigning them in. Disney created their own nightmare.

The shareholders I'm board members should Lynch the goddamn CEO for squandering the value of the company on something as stupid as sexual identity battle. A business is a business it's not a preaching or lecturing platform... Should always be kept separate and distinct from the personal identity of the people who compose it.

Jo
The left injects their agenda into everything once they gain control of something...entertainment, sports, public education, etc.

Fuck you, numbnuts. I don't lie.

If Disney opts to not donate any money to repeal this legislation; and that's entirely possible at this point, then all they've done is expressed an opinion..
Not only are you lying when you say you don't lie, you're lying when you say that all Disney has done is stated an opinion. They made a promise to do something. That's a call to action. A call to action is not an opinion.

Disney let their company be infiltrated by a bunch of SJW activists. For a good 5/6 years or longer they have let them run wild shooting their mouths off trashing fans ,franchises they spent billions on and consumers on social media. Never reigning them in. Disney created their own nightmare.

I don't remember which movie it was now but over 25 years ago a homosexual Disney groomer drew a penis into an object on the movie. It only showed for a second or two but it was clearly an attempt to peddle sex to children. Disney's creative department has been in the control of homosexuals for a very long time.

And ditto. You compliment how conservatives were right about investing in Disney.
Stock back on the rise… I can’t wait to see what you write and about and even more excited to see you defend it without using any right wing jabs. This is going to be great!

It's a political lie. No one is teaching 4 year olds about sex.
I could post these all day long but I'm not going to. You know you're lying before you ever clicked on "Post Reply".

Forum List

Back