Disrespectful Black Police Chief Refuses To Salute The U.S. Flag And Say The Pledge Of Allegiance

More and more blacks are showing their true colors.

Better wake up whitey

yeah whitey, those proud traditions of subjugation are wearing off...

And the new traditions of robbery, rape and murder are taking over

This is disgusting. Her ass needs to be demoted to slick sleeve and stuck on traffic direction.

Pushing a race war? Since when is it a crime to not pledge allegiance? FYI - There are white people that don't do it, immigrants that don't do it, and I'm sure others don't pledge allegiance either. In my opinion, this isn't a race issue. Would it make headlines if it were immigrants? Would it make headlines if it were Italians living in this country? Would it make headlines if it were angry Whites doing it? It's called "freedom of choice", and some exercise that freedom. Do you remember the published remark Mrs. Obama made about our flag? I doubt that anyone is trying to start a race war. Blacks have been at war in this country for over 200 years or longer, nothing new.

they're just following the LEAD of their Leader President

what did you expect when you put a man like OBama, Holder, etc in charge of RUNNING our country. NOW you see it

The lack of respect is my SECOND issue in thus case........ My first issue is a female police officer, never mind chief.

they're just following the LEAD of their Leader President

what did you expect when you put a man like OBama, Holder, etc in charge of RUNNING our country. NOW you see it
Ever notice how you always lend your support to the most vile, disgusting racist pieces of shit on this forum.

Blacks really are pushing for a race war aren't they?

Ah yes, this one guy is an indicator of a problem indicative of an entire race.

Another one, thats 2 so far today

Why not?

Uh because its a lie. Thats why

You morons let 1 cop speak for all cops. So...this 1 person also speaks for all of their group.

See how that works?

Yeah I see how that works, you make up something as an excuse to why you are doing the same things you find as vile because you're a good person lol

This is disgusting. Her ass needs to be demoted to slick sleeve and stuck on traffic direction.
No, you're disgusting, you actually want to subject an American to punitive measures for exercising his fundamental rights.

Forum List

Back