Diversity vs. Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
This is not about race, it is about the politics of politics.

WHY IS IT that when the Left sees different people as being different, they call it DIVERSITY, and see it as being INclusive, liberal and a positive asset to be lauded? But when the Right notes the same different people as being different, the Left suddenly sees it as Racism and Xenophobia, and of being EXclusive, backward and a negative liability to be scorned?

Is this again just an example of the blinders of the Left? Or is it a case of their deliberate hypocrisy?

WHY IS IT that when the Left sees different people as being different, they call it DIVERSITY, and see it as being INclusive, liberal and a positive asset to be lauded? But when the Right notes the same different people as being different, the Left suddenly sees it as Racism and Xenophobia, and of being EXclusive, backward and a negative liability to be scorned?

Is this again just an example of the blinders of the Left? Or is it a case of their deliberate hypocrisy?
Are you ever exposed to people from different backgrounds than yours in your life? If you are, do you wish them ill? Or do you wish them well?

If Republicans were "inclusive", they wouldn't include Nazi's, the Alt Right, the Aryan Nation and White Nationalists.
And they wouldn't be 90% white. Not in a country with such a large minority population.

Its pretty simple. I understand you are illiterate but when the right sees a difference its used in a negative fashion to soothe the fears and insecurities of whites such as yourself. When the left sees a difference they see it as a chance to exchange ideas and different view points. That answer your question?

The left is evil. They see everything through a satanic prism.

Maybe you shouldn't be staring into that bottle of Jack trying to find god, I think it's having an effect on you.
I see that you don't even bother denying it. Who are the satan worshippers? Leftists.
You really need to lay off the drugs.
Put her on ignore. She was on here for years and years under a different username. You're wasting your time with any response to her.

Maybe you shouldn't be staring into that bottle of Jack trying to find god, I think it's having an effect on you.
I see that you don't even bother denying it. Who are the satan worshippers? Leftists.
Put her on ignore. She was on here for years and years under a different username. You're wasting your time with any response to her.
Then don't bother, Son of Sam.

I struck a nerve didn't I?

^ :cuckoo:

I think you did strike one of your nerves injecting that meth directly into your blood stream.

Are you ever exposed to people from different backgrounds than yours in your life? If you are, do you wish them ill? Or do you wish them well?
I could wish them better than I could ever hope for myself, and you leftist commies would STILL call me a racist, because I don't want your communist bullshit in America. You can take this "diversity" bullshit, shove it up the pope's hairy ass, and go dance the hullygully for all I care. Fuck Diversity. It's just a bullshit term for "FUCK AMERICA."

I could wish them better than I could ever hope for myself, and you leftist commies would STILL call me a racist, because I don't want your communist bullshit in America. You can take this "diversity" bullshit, shove it up the pope's hairy ass, and go dance the hullygully for all I care. Fuck Diversity. It's just a bullshit term for "FUCK AMERICA."
WHOA!!! Triggered...

giphy.webp

Wow you sound like an angry frustrated white guy!

Have you ever considered,the reputation of the Right where diversity goes? How tolerant,is the Right of Latinos? Do you like Joe Arpiao? How tolerant of homosexuals is the right? Do you support marriage equality? How tolerant of Blacks is the Right? Do you believe that cops shoot Blacks more often than Whites for a good reason and are always justified in doing so?

Think about what has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back