Diversity vs. Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not about race, it is about the politics of politics.

WHY IS IT that when the Left sees different people as being different, they call it DIVERSITY, and see it as being INclusive, liberal and a positive asset to be lauded? But when the Right notes the same different people as being different, the Left suddenly sees it as Racism and Xenophobia, and of being EXclusive, backward and a negative liability to be scorned?

Is this again just an example of the blinders of the Left? Or is it a case of their deliberate hypocrisy?
Are you ever exposed to people from different backgrounds than yours in your life? If you are, do you wish them ill? Or do you wish them well?
toobfreak this seems to be a difficult question for you. Is this the 1st time you ever questioned whether you were one of the good guys?

Most white guys like yourself cant stand diversity, It highlights your short comings and gives you less options for producing other recessive white people.
Yeah. That's it. It's all about racism, right? It has NOTHING to do with eroding Western culture. We know you goose-stepping commies want to destroy America and kill capitalism for your communist ends. "Diversity" is simply a way to "end" the alleged "white patriarchy" so you commies can take over.

We're tired of the bullshit. Fuck you commies. "Diversity" is backdoor communist revolution.

Most white guys like yourself cant stand diversity, It highlights your short comings and gives you less options for producing other recessive white people.
Yeah. That's it. It's all about racism, right? It has NOTHING to do with eroding Western culture. We know you goose-stepping commies want to destroy America and kill capitalism for your communist ends. "Diversity" is simply a way to "end" the alleged "white patriarchy" so you commies can take over.

We're tired of the bullshit. Fuck you commies. "Diversity" is backdoor communist revolution.
^ :cuckoo:

Why else are you frightened about other people? its pretty obvious you type of white guys are insecure about more than just having small genitals. You see other people understand that the universal rule is you need both halves to make a whole. A light to a darkness. A hardness to a softness. You whites live outside the rules of nature. I dont know if it was because you inbred for so long in europe during the ice age or because your genes are recessive. For some reason you guys hate nature and diversity.

You:
tyktWe.gif

Why else are you frightened about other people? its pretty obvious you type of white guys are insecure about more than just have small genitals. You see other people understand that the universal rule is you need both halves to make a whole. A light to a darkness. A hardness to a softness. You whites live outside the rules of nature. I dont know if it was because you inbred for so long in europe during the ice age or because your genes are recessive. For some reason you guys hate nature and diversity.
Take your fucked up yen and yang commie philosophy and shove it up the Dalai Lama's bald ass.

I don't care about racial diversity. Bring it on. Anybody from anywhere is welcome. But, not commies. Fuck commies. "Diversity" is backdoor communist revolution. Give up on it already, and knock this shit off. It will fail because we have guns.
:banana:

Why else are you frightened about other people? its pretty obvious you type of white guys are insecure about more than just have small genitals. You see other people understand that the universal rule is you need both halves to make a whole. A light to a darkness. A hardness to a softness. You whites live outside the rules of nature. I dont know if it was because you inbred for so long in europe during the ice age or because your genes are recessive. For some reason you guys hate nature and diversity.
Take your fucked up yen and yang commie philosophy and shove it up the Dalai Lama's bald ass.

I don't care about racial diversity. Bring it on. Anybody from anywhere is welcome. But, not commies. Fuck commies. "Diversity" is backdoor communist revolution. Give up on it already, and knock this shit off. It will fail because we have guns.
I have guns too and the last time I checked there was no law against being a commie. You dont like diversity move to a white country.

I have guns too and the last time I checked there was no law against being a commie. You dont like diversity move to a white country.
and....JOSEPH MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back