DNC Ukraine Operative Visited WH 27 Times

Who cares, not I, and I will vote for Biden or Amy , whoever is in the lead, no matter if Biden killed a person on 5th AVE NY.

Who cares, not I, and I will vote for Biden or Amy , whoever is in the lead, no matter if Biden killed a person on 5th AVE NY.
There are millions of voters who are as polarized as much as you are in both parties

There are millions of voters who are as polarized as much as you are in both parties

You know it because its all lies like they lied about Hillary.
Even Comey said Hillary broke the law. Then he declared she ‘didn’t mean it’ so took the role of Prosecution and declared no charges to be filed.

Coyote and you were saying only the Trumpers were like this.

like I said, both sides have their idiots dug in. screaming at the other side for the same things your side does isn't helping overall.

like I said, both sides have their idiots dug in. screaming at the other side for the same things your side does isn't helping overall.

Human nature. It's not as partisan as we think :dunno:

If Biden killed a person and still ran, and it was Biden and Trump.

I would not vote for either.

It would be a write in.

But iceberg - none of that excuses what Trump APPEARS to have done. Even the Republicans aren't...they're main defense seems to be ya...it's not good but it's not impeachable.

Impeachment should not be easy. Nixon should have been. That was an abuse of power. Clinton - should not have been. Trump - I do not yet know, but I support the inquiry. What he did was enough to provoke an inquiry and we would not have gotten the testimony otherwise. It would have been blocked. If the Dems had pushed impeachment based on Mueller - I would have opposed it. Not that I think he didn't obstruct, or behave badly, but it is not impeachable. You may not like Pelosi but she is savvy, experienced, and has the political know how to control a fractious caucus.

Human nature. It's not as partisan as we think :dunno:

If Biden killed a person and still ran, and it was Biden and Trump.

I would not vote for either.

It would be a write in.
but you keep trying to pose all Trump supporters as willing to do this. I hear it all the time from you.

NOW it's human nature OF WHICH I've always said

But iceberg - none of that excuses what Trump APPEARS to have done. Even the Republicans aren't...they're main defense seems to be ya...it's not good but it's not impeachable.

Impeachment should not be easy. Nixon should have been. That was an abuse of power. Clinton - should not have been. Trump - I do not yet know, but I support the inquiry. What he did was enough to provoke an inquiry and we would not have gotten the testimony otherwise. It would have been blocked. If the Dems had pushed impeachment based on Mueller - I would have opposed it. Not that I think he didn't obstruct, or behave badly, but it is not impeachable. You may not like Pelosi but she is savvy, experienced, and has the political know how to control a fractious caucus.
nothing in your eyes will ever excuse Trump. you are not after equality you are after Trump.

What does he appear to have done Coyote?

Forum List

Back