Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

Whocares386

Mar 9, 2017
I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I am no republican nor democrat. I vote on the person however I am hesitant to vote as I know most all American politicians at higher levels are not good solid Christian people. That I am assured of. Big money rules the so called so called so called great system. That being said I believe the biblical version as things are created with a plan not send. Believe what you want my Christian faith tells me different. Then again alabaman Christians have a different bible then mine. Both parties are abject scum.....my faith tells me so.

The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt.

Apparently someone that posts a link to a liberal commentary is not evolving.

Who on earth thinks theories are facts?

And regardless when is evolution going to be a public policy issue?

The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt.

Liberals are too dumb to discuss this topic, science really isn't something they excel at. 2 minutes in and they would be deflecting to Bush or Trump out of frustration.

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

Most Republicans do believe the theory if evolution is valid.

From the article. If you can call it that. It’s more like a rant.’’

To me, it is a party of the extremists. The party of the racists, the religious fanatics, people who are against the gay rights, women’s rights, immigrants, abortion, etc. Many of them are barely a supporter of the principle of separation of church and state. And I am sure pretty much all the creationists vote republican.

They hate jews and muslims on principle, and the atheists are probably no better in their view.

They hate big government and taxes, and they could even do with no goverment at all, if that was a choice.’

The only thing he got right is we hate big government and taxes. Freeloaders on the other hand love big government and for someone else to pay taxes .

Since when do theory and fact belong in the same group? I thought liberals were on the side of science and intelligence, but somehow they miss the most obvious of things, such as "fact", gender, abortion, purpose of marriage, balance, cause and effect, survival of the fittest, etc. etc..

I have no doubt evolution has merit. That's just how shit works. I also recognize human intelligence and perception is very limited, and we'll never know for "fact" how things developed or were coordinated. The ONLY entity that will ever comprehend Earth's development is our maker...GOD.

Last edited:
Republicans believe in creationism, flat earth and drill baby drill

Republicans

Do you know what 'fact' means?

Did you know this:
"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field."
Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16.

How were you convinced to give up critical thinking?

Republicans

A theory is not a fact by definition.

As for whether the theory is factual, I believe so. Most importantly the genetic differences between races did not stop at the neck, but extend all the way to the brain. Now, try telling that to a leftist!

Republicans
Question, why are there still apes?

Evolution is real. This is all the proof required:

BEFORE:
leech-bloodsucker_grande.jpg

AFTER:
3b18a48c0107385658e84b898adac316--all-games-game-of.jpg

FULLY DEVELOPED:
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Republicans

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.

Forum List

Back