Do Masks Work?

List of masks? What in the world are you babbling about?

AMA: Masks are effective
Mayo clinic: masks are effective
All 50 State medical associations: Masks are effective
CDC: Masks are effective
American Society for Virology: masks are effective
Society for Epidemiologic Research: masks are effective
Simple question where do you purchase all these masks these organizations say are effective and are they referring to a specific mask?

That's the thing about mandates... Nobody has to explain shit to you. And the only reason we need mandates in the first place is because people are too stupid or too stubborn to understand and do the right thing on their own.

Actually, yes they do.

These are based on a claim of efficacy. Burden of proof is on the claimant. This is basic shit.

Produce the evidence or STFU like the rest of the ignorant morons that have no actual scientific proof of that claim.

Simple question where do you purchase all these masks these organizations say are effective and are they referring to a specific mask?

They don’t understand doctors don’t wear masks for viruses

Again, I live in America. I've travelled all over the world. Because you believe everyone who criticised republicans is a communist clearly indicares you would have barely travelled outside your state.
You're problem is republicans think they own these forums and should never be challenged. You don't have a birth right for that but your ignorance and stupidity appears hereditary.

Go away and digest that idiot. You don't intimidate me in the least. If you get another rush not blood to your head, take another swing at me and I'll tear you down again.
Every time you reply I get another whack at deriding you. Get it?

Keep on lying commie, you were neither born or educated in the US. And if by chance you have transplanted yourself, it has no bearing on you being a foreign commie POS.

Nonsense.

Tell you what...the next time you or anyone you love has surgery...insist nobody wears a mask. Ok?

Are they 100% effective? No. You do a better job of protecting yourself with proper PPE than you do without.
Yeah, because slicing open someone's body and digging around inside is the exact same fucking thing as riding next to them on an airplane.
:rolleyes:

My mother was a nurse for 45 years, I was one for 5 and with my scope of knowledge I would say they can help marginally. They can help prevent spread from droplets like during sneezing or violent coughing but do nothing to stop the virus itself.

Improper hand washing I would guess is the result of 85% of the spread of covid.
Contact spread is considered a very minor contributor.

Actually no, they don't. Sorry. Nobody has to explain mandates or laws to you. That's half the point. People are too stupid or unethical or irresponsible to figure it out on their own. So we pass laws and mandates. Sorry.

The most hilarious part of this issue is that those that claim to have "figured it out" haven't figured out shit. They are blindly obeying people that cannot, or will not, prove their claims and, therefore, they haven't bothered to figure out a damn thing.

The people that recognize that the evidence is lacking, as they actually looked into the basis for these things, and are asking for actual proper evidence to support these things are somehow the ignorant ones that "can't figure it out".

Priceless.

The mask is no longer about whether it works.. It's a symbol of subservience to a "greater good" in the state. It's a symbol against individualism. It grew while Trump was in office as an anti-Trump symbol, and is now a virtue signal

Keep on lying commie, you were neither born or educated in the US. And if by chance you have transplanted yourself, it has no bearing on you being a foreign commie POS.

That's correct. If I were born an educated in the US, I would be as dumb as you. I have my mother to thank for that.
Would you be equally as critical about Rupert Murdoch? A commie born and educated overseas? Is

Your problem is I'm a leftie and supposed to be intimidated by an ignorant buffoon like you.

You're right. If I had been educated in America, I would equally as stupid and ignorant as you.
Murdoch was born and educated in Australia. Is he a communist also now he owns fox news?
Do you remember when tucker worked for CNN? Was he a communist then also? You know nothing.

You're problem is you come on here with your hate filled ignorance and expect to intimidate me. Fuck off dickhead. You dont frighten me You brain dead Republican fool.

Beats me, but I'm contemplating getting a doctor's mirror to accompany the look.

1628906101024.png

Forum List

Back