Do Masks Work?

Meanwhile, ppl masked up this past flu season and lo and behold, we went from tens of millions of flu cases per year to 2000. That's as close to a statistical eradication as you'll ever see going from one year to the next.

1. Cloth masks are not as effective and need to be cleaned daily and replaced in my opinion weekly and even then they will never protect you 100%.

2. Surgical Masks should be worn once and tossed, and many reuse their surgical over and over which will not prevent illness once contaminated.

3. N95 offer the best and cheapest protection but again toss after every use!

Final note:

Nothing is 100% guaranteed and many people refuse to wash with dial soap, do a safer distance and wear a face shield and disposable mask while also using sanitizer.

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

Oh they work perfectly.

The Maskurbators & Faucists use these devices to create fear & panic, and impose their deranged will on The People.

It's really quite the 21st century success story.

The most hilarious part of this issue is that those that claim to have "figured it out" haven't figured out shit.
Riiiiight. But you have. With no education, experience, or knowledge about anything relevant at all. Sure. Makes sense.

Riiiiight. But you have. With no education, experience, or knowledge about anything relevant at all. Sure. Makes sense.

Your deflection is duly noted. Point is simple. They have not offered actual proof in the way of studies with proper controls.

Do what you want. In my first post I said I didn't care. Wear your talisman, just leave everyone else out of your witch doctor nonsense.

That's correct. If I were born an educated in the US, I would be as dumb as you. I have my mother to thank for that.
Would you be equally as critical about Rupert Murdoch? A commie born and educated overseas? Is

Your problem is I'm a leftie and supposed to be intimidated by an ignorant buffoon like you.

You're right. If I had been educated in America, I would equally as stupid and ignorant as you.
Murdoch was born and educated in Australia. Is he a communist also now he owns fox news?
Do you remember when tucker worked for CNN? Was he a communist then also? You know nothing.

You're problem is you come on here with your hate filled ignorance and expect to intimidate me. Fuck off dickhead. You dont frighten me You brain dead Republican fool.

Are you senile as well? xiden is senile and he keeps rattling on and repeating himself, like you just did. Yeah, and I'm ignorant enough to know the word "don't" has an apostrophe in it. So carry on oh senile commie, I'm sure you'll be forgetting much more than apostrophes in the near future. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To whom....you? Why would they do that? Do you think someone is going to bother to show this to you? What is this nonsense?

To anyone, idiot. They. Do. Not. Exist.

If the CDC had them that babbling loon Walensky would be on every talk show imaginable.

Good grief.

Forum List

Back