Do Masks Work?

They say they don't work right on the fucking boxes they come in.

Can't any of you maskurbators read for comprehension?
karen mask.jpg

Wow.
The RWI stance to deny science.

Stay unmasked and risk it.
The Risk is NOT WORTH it you claim.

But Freedom........lol.
Not denying science, denying lying government paid scientists.

It’s liberty and what the country is! You just think you can yell mandate and wash your hands! Nope!

Why do you need a mandate to do what's right?

Pretty sure you follow most social norms and don't even bother to think about why, Mr. Freewill.

Why do you need a mandate to do what's right?
Well now see, you have no idea what free will is with that statement. What you think might be right isn’t mine!! Free will, learn yourself something

Well now see, you have no idea what free will is with that statement. What you think might be right isn’t mine!! Free will, learn yourself something

Freewill doesn't mean you get to make up your own facts. If you are that just means you're an idiot.

Now, back to you following almost every other social norm without questioning it, why do you do that?

When 50% say one thing and 50% days another, what’s the social norm?
Oh, so Freewill only matters in a 50/50 situation? I'm referring to social norms like not picking your nose in public, or not using the N word in front of a mixed crowd. Wearing shoes and a shirt whenever you're told to.

It is for me to make my own judgment

I said facts and if you're listening to people, almost all of them not qualified to determine if masks or vaccines work and just lazily relying on pseudo-science belched into your head by the right wing echo chamber is that really freewill or just you being predictable?

said facts and if you're listening to people, almost all of them not qualified to determine if masks or vaccines work and instead just lazily
Now see, your facts aren’t mine. Again, free will

Now see, your facts aren’t mine. Again, free will

My entire post for you to reply to:

I said facts and if you're listening to people, almost all of them not qualified to determine if masks or vaccines work and just lazily relying on pseudo-science belched into your head by the right wing echo chamber is that really freewill or just you being predictable?

Oh, so Freewill only matters in a 50/50 situation? I'm referring to social norms like not picking your nose in public, or not using the N word in front of a mixed crowd. Wearing shoes and a shirt whenever you're told to.
Why do you do that? Social norms are made by society! When you learn how to be reasonable human, you’ll understand

Why do you do that? Social norms are made by society! When you learn how to be reasonable human, you’ll understand
You missed the point. You follow social norms and don't use free will or even bother to question them.

Your "freewill" argument is basically whatever the right wing echo chamber tells you to do and believe in then that's what you are.

Forum List

Back