Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
The SCOTUS has previously ruled on the issue of the burning of the flag and ruled that it is a form of "freedom of speech" and has to be tolerated.
I like our flag and don't like to see it trampled upon or burned, however, the SCOTUS has ruled on it and I understand that as we do have the freedom of speech in our Constitution, I have to just shake my head and turn away.
Yep. I hate seeing the American flag burned. But I'll sure as hell defend a person's right to do it.

Thanks.

Fuck BLM! They all need hanged like the seditionist commie rioters they are!

Neat. Pointless, but neat.

You of course agree that they should be punished for the laws they've broken, right?

The rioters? Sure. The protesters no.

NOBODY is condemning the peaceful folks. Not.One.Person.

Then why don't we talk about what they are protesting for? Black Lives Matter.

You of course agree that they should be punished for the laws they've broken, right?

We would be if their counterparts weren't sucking all the air out of their cause. BTW, Police Reform is happening. Chauvin is in Jail. EVERYONE condemns the treatment of George Floyd. So the real question is this, why won't BLM stop their people from distracting from the "cause"?

We would be if their counterparts weren't sucking all the air out of their cause. BTW, Police Reform is happening. Chauvin is in Jail. EVERYONE condemns the treatment of George Floyd. So the real question is this, why won't BLM stop their people from distracting from the "cause"?

They aren't disracting. As already shown most Americans are pretty good with BLM and it's having an impact. Protests are what got Chauvin arrested. The effectiveness of BLM also got NASCAR to ban that un-American flag. That you don't see BLM having an impact makes you pretty fucking blind.

Have those who murdered Breonna Taylor been held accountable yet?

There is a huge backload of cases that need addressed. If people back off they won't get addressed.

They are protesting for a New Marxist America, you braindead fuck!
Maybe if your head wasn't firmly lodged in your colon you might would realize that! But you don't and you won't because you're an absolutely retarded asshat!
When people Google "asshat" it comes up with a picture of you, bitch!

They aren't disracting. As already shown most Americans are pretty good with BLM and it's having an impact. Protests are what got Chauvin arrested. The effectiveness of BLM also got NASCAR to ban that un-American flag. That you don't see BLM having an impact makes you pretty fucking blind.
No what makes you blind is your inabiliy to see past your partisanship. The violence didn't get him arrested honey, they didn't need to do any of that. The violence clearly distracts from the cause and if you think American's are fine with the violence you are simply not very bright. If BLM wants to be taken seriously they need to get control of their thugs. It is just that simple.

For the record though, what BLM is after is a cultural revolution and THAT is why they won't stop destroying other people's things.

They aren't. Black Lives Matter Just curious, have you guys stopped accusing MLK Jr. of wanting to bring Communism to the USA?

Maybe if your head wasn't firmly lodged in your colon you might would realize that! But you don't and you won't

Pretty sure you just don't want the boat rocked. Sorry, it's rocked, feel free to jump ship like any other parasitic rat.

because you're an absolutely retarded asshat!

Did you 12 year old niece teach you that one?

There is a huge backload of cases that need addressed. If people back off they won't get addressed.

If people riot and loot they should be shot or charged. If cases have been filed quit crying.

You have not listened. That is what they are protesting about. No one has been listening.

Dodge noted. Let's try this again: what exactly are they protesting about?
If you don't know, it's just more obvious evidence that you haven't been listening. Look it up.

Oh, so you don't know either. Thanks for playing.
You'd be better off asking one of our black activists. I have a (very) general idea, but I'm not wasting my time typing it out for you because you already know and you just want me to say it so you can dismiss it.

You made the claim we did not listen to them. I'm simply asking for some examples. Again, this all started when a cop kneeled on a suspects neck, who happened to be black. He died of that and other medical problems. The officer was arrested before an investigation even started. He will have to answer to the courts on his actions, and defend himself against a murder charge. So how is that not listening?
Kaepernick began kneeling during the anthem in 2016. The right went into apoplectic rage over his disrespect for the flag, as I recall, but how much did anyone pay attention to Kaepernick's point? It is exactly the same point being shouted today, in far less polite terms. THAT was unacceptable as a protest, according to the President and all his supporters. Now, when the final straw hit the camel's back and the black community exploded, everyone is saying huh....
the powers that be had their chance. BLM has been around as an organization since 2013, and all anyone could say about them was to repeat " "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon." I'm a supporter of police, too, but I can still hear what the black community is saying, despite that chant. It didn't drown out everything else they have said, just as kneeling during the anthem didn't stop me from acknowledging what Kaepernick had to say.

Maybe I'm just not easily triggered enough.

Of courses we were upset with that stupid jock disrespecting our flag. If you don't like our flag or what it represents, move to a country that doesn't have our flag.

What was his message, that police just have to tolerate savages when they fight with them, that the criminal should have the upper hand, that no officer should be allowed to use deadly force when needed? That's some message, huh?

If people riot and loot they should be shot or charged. If cases have been filed quit crying.

No, people shouldn't be murdered for rioting or looting. Jail, sure. Cold blooded murder, no. You freedom loving idiots and your fantasies about a police state are amusing.

They aren't. Black Lives Matter Just curious, have you guys stopped accusing MLK Jr. of wanting to bring Communism to the USA?

Maybe if your head wasn't firmly lodged in your colon you might would realize that! But you don't and you won't

Pretty sure you just don't want the boat rocked. Sorry, it's rocked, feel free to jump ship like any other parasitic rat.

Are your jimmies rustled over there?

Who's the 45th president of The United States?

Everybody already knows lives matter except for blacks who kill blacks at rates 200x what police do. So instead of sucking it up and self correcting they childishly blame it on others to try and deflect where the responsibility truely lies.
9 deaths in 2019 where the officer was white and the deceased black male unarmed. Blacks have a far better chance dying from the minuscule lethality rate of Covid at 0.03% than they do at the hands of the police as I just described it
It’s an all too familiar refrain-Fake.

" They aren't. Black Lives Matter Just curious, have you guys stopped accusing MLK Jr. of wanting to bring Communism to the USA? "

Of course they are listen to your girl.

You have not listened. That is what they are protesting about. No one has been listening.

Dodge noted. Let's try this again: what exactly are they protesting about?
If you don't know, it's just more obvious evidence that you haven't been listening. Look it up.

Oh, so you don't know either. Thanks for playing.
You'd be better off asking one of our black activists. I have a (very) general idea, but I'm not wasting my time typing it out for you because you already know and you just want me to say it so you can dismiss it.

You made the claim we did not listen to them. I'm simply asking for some examples. Again, this all started when a cop kneeled on a suspects neck, who happened to be black. He died of that and other medical problems. The officer was arrested before an investigation even started. He will have to answer to the courts on his actions, and defend himself against a murder charge. So how is that not listening?
Kaepernick began kneeling during the anthem in 2016. The right went into apoplectic rage over his disrespect for the flag, as I recall, but how much did anyone pay attention to Kaepernick's point? It is exactly the same point being shouted today, in far less polite terms. THAT was unacceptable as a protest, according to the President and all his supporters. Now, when the final straw hit the camel's back and the black community exploded, everyone is saying huh....
the powers that be had their chance. BLM has been around as an organization since 2013, and all anyone could say about them was to repeat " "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon." I'm a supporter of police, too, but I can still hear what the black community is saying, despite that chant. It didn't drown out everything else they have said, just as kneeling during the anthem didn't stop me from acknowledging what Kaepernick had to say.

Maybe I'm just not easily triggered enough.

Of courses we were upset with that stupid jock disrespecting our flag. If you don't like our flag or what it represents, move to a country that doesn't have our flag.

He probably just has higher standards for what that flag should represent than you.

What was his message, that police just have to tolerate savages when they fight with them, that the criminal should have the upper hand, that no officer should be allowed to use deadly force when needed? That's some message, huh?

Simply put, no.

No, people shouldn't be murdered for rioting or looting. Jail, sure. Cold blooded murder, no. You freedom loving idiots and your fantasies about a police state are amusing.
Oh yes they should, it's called keeping the peace from rioting savages. I've seen rioters get shot in the head, bitch.
Rioters trying to kill the NG, boy. Trying to kill the NG so they can loot.

" They aren't. Black Lives Matter Just curious, have you guys stopped accusing MLK Jr. of wanting to bring Communism to the USA? "

Of course they are listen to your girl.

I really don't care if some of them claim to be Marxists or not. Fighting for civil rights is still OK in my book.

Oh yes they should, it's called keeping the peace from rioting savages. I've seen rioters get shot in the head, bitch.
Rioters trying to kill the NG, boy.

No. I love the race baiting though.

Are your jimmies rustled over there?

Who's the 45th president of The United States?

45? Some uncoordinated, sudafed addicted asshole who is in dire need of a tailor, I guess.

Forum List

Back