Do republicans realize how alone they are on the issue of global warming?

In the meantime, we are allready seeing problems created by the climate change from global warmng, and will even more in the future. We had best consider how to deal with the consequences of these changes, and start doing the neccessary building.

This is always where the global warming/climate change alarmist argument ends. "We better do something before something happens."

It seems like no one can really nail down what the second "something" is. What are the consequences and when we can expect them unless something is done? If the science is bulletproof then it should be fairly easy to pin down a consequence and a time frame for that consequence. All i ever hear is "or else."

But, it seems like the consequences of business as-is doesn't matter. The something referring to action that needs to be taken seems to be easy: raise taxes as high as possible and let government sort it out. Strangely similar to lots of other plans proposed by big government supporters.

It has nothing to do with global warming....but it has EVERYTHING to do with the failed theory of anthropogenic global warming.

Everything....

How so?

Because the claim from the revisionists has been that CO2 drives temperatures. The sceptics have maintained that all the rising temps were natural variation. The Vostock ice core data shows that CO2 LAGS temperature by hundreds of years and the revisionists have twisted themselves up in knots trying to explain away that fact...and then they resorted to trying to revise that historical record.

The computer models have ALL failed to address the flat temps. On the other hand the solar cycle theories of global warming show a 100% correlation between global temperature going all the way back for 1,500 years......and no data falsification was neccessary to show that.

SCIENCE syas that AGW is a fraud. There is not one single shred of empirical data that supports it. Not one...just those fevered, failed, computer models.

Name one Climate Scientist that claims that CO2 drives temprature on this planet and not the sun! The variances in the suns output is the main reason we see the yearly peaks and valleys on the temprature graphs. Now we are in the middle of solar cycle 24, which has had the lowest output in a century, the real question is how come the temprature haven't fallen? In previous year the graphs of tempreatures follows closely with the solar output. Not so much this cycle.

Interesting how the denialists here post unsupported flap-yap, and the people worried about the effects of the climate change we are currently seeing, post real science from the scientists.

Oh please...and yet those scientists still use electicity, cars and bulid expensive homes, cutting down trees....sorry bro unless they practice what they preach, what they preach doesnt mean squat.

Btw what is the temp of the Earth supposed to be? I never get an answer from you libtards......

Interesting how the denialists here post unsupported flap-yap, and the people worried about the effects of the climate change we are currently seeing, post real science from the scientists.

Oh please...and yet those scientists still use electicity, cars and bulid expensive homes, cutting down trees....sorry bro unless they practice what they preach, what they preach doesnt mean squat.

Btw what is the temp of the Earth supposed to be? I never get an answer from you libtards......

Sinners still sin

You can go to church and not be perfect. The same goes for Global Warming, Being a better person, parent, spouse etc

what you warmist fools fail to grasp is that IF the climate is changing, humans have nothing to do with it, cannot stop it, and changing lifestyles will do nothing but make tax dollars for marxists.

Then where's the CO2 coming from? You love to make declarations, but hide from the tough questions.

The CO2 rise is directly tied into the MWP which occurred 800 years ago. The Vostock ice core data shows that CO2 lags temp rises by up to 800 years. This recent spike in CO2 levels is 800 years after the MWP thus the best evidence we have is that the CO2 levels of today are tied directly to the MWP of 800 years ago.

Directly tied? What you're talking about is an INFERENCE to a correlation that may have a standard deviation of up to +/- 800 years, itself. It's ridiculous to knock temp data supporting AGW as imprecise and non-predictive, then make a precise prediction down to almost the year with regard to ice cores. Earlier someone else said I was "grasping at straws". What we see presented here is the true definition of that phenomenon.

And exactly what is wrong with a longer growing season?
What is the correct height above sea level in New Orleans?

People will make profits from feeding hungry mouths. Progressives fucking hate profit. So much so, they dreamed up Goebbel's Warming in order to scare people into wealth redistribution efforts for their "utopian" society dream.

People will make profits from feeding hungry mouths. Progressives fucking hate profit. So much so, they dreamed up Goebbel's Warming in order to scare people into wealth redistribution efforts for their "utopian" society dream.

Once again you 're proving this is all a political exercise on the deniers' part. You love to throw around epithets, hoping we'll ignore the fact that CO2 and other gases actually do absorb IR radiation. Regardless of how many "carbon sinks" there are, they aren't infinite. The fact that humans emit more CO2 in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year, should be concerning to anyone that has a vaguest handle on the science.

Once again you 're proving this is all a political exercise on the deniers' part. You love to throw around epithets, hoping we'll ignore the fact that CO2 and other gases actually do absorb IR radiation. Regardless of how many "carbon sinks" there are, they aren't infinite. The fact that humans emit more CO2 in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year, should be concerning to anyone that has a vaguest handle on the science.

so konrav, give us the baseline of how much co2 the Earth should have, how much nitrogen, how much oxygen, what the temp is supposed to be......You do realize that at one time oxygen killed animals and then they "evolved" to use it.....

Is a Planetary Cooling Spell Straight Ahead? NASA: We May Be On the Verge of a ?Mini-Maunder? Event. | Global Research

All climate scientists agree that the sun affects Earth’s climate to some extent. They only disagree about whether or not the effect form the sun is minor compared to man-made causes

Again I love this, the sun effects the climate to "some" extent, do you really believe that man has more of an impact on the climate than the sun? REALLY????????

NASA explains that interactions between the sun, sources of cosmic radiation and the Earth are very complicated---NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be uneconomic to force a large proportion of the world's population to move to higher ground. It would be better for world health, if tropical diseases didn't move easily out of their normal ranges. What's a proper sea level/temperature? I'd say something close to that that's been the average for the time human evolved, particularly if changes come rapidly with little time to adapt.

so konrav, give us the baseline of how much co2 the Earth should have, how much nitrogen, how much oxygen, what the temp is supposed to be......You do realize that at one time oxygen killed animals and then they "evolved" to use it.....

Is a Planetary Cooling Spell Straight Ahead? NASA: We May Be On the Verge of a ?Mini-Maunder? Event. | Global Research

All climate scientists agree that the sun affects Earth’s climate to some extent. They only disagree about whether or not the effect form the sun is minor compared to man-made causes

Again I love this, the sun effects the climate to some extent, do you really believe that man has more of an impact on the climate than the sun? REALLY????????

You're trying to compare things that happened over million to billions of years to something that's been happening over last few hundred. It's not simply a matter of whether something has happened before, but how fast. When there was no oxygen, there weren't any humans either. When things happened rapidly in the past there were mass extinctions.

No one is saying that man has to have more effect than the sun to make a difference. If I drive my car down a hill, my speed may increase 10-20 mph and exceed the speed limit. That could be enough to get me a ticket, but wouldn't change the fact that the engine was the major contributor to my speed. I'm afraid just saying the sun is the leading factor and nothing else matters, doesn't meet the logic test.

Sinners still sin

You can go to church and not be perfect. The same goes for Global Warming, Being a better person, parent, spouse etc

You can't be the church pastor when you're running a whore house from the rectory.

Sinners still sin

You can't be the church pastor when you're running a whore house from the rectory.

I thought you weren't going to tell us your problems until after the trial!!! :cool:

Again I love this, the sun effects the climate to some extent, do you really believe that man has more of an impact on the climate than the sun? REALLY????????

You're trying to compare things that happened over million to billions of years to something that's been happening over last few hundred. It's not simply a matter of whether something has happened before, but how fast. When there was no oxygen, there weren't any humans either. When things happened rapidly in the past there were mass extinctions.

No one is saying that man has to have more effect than the sun to make a difference. If I drive my car down a hill, my speed may increase 10-20 mph and exceed the speed limit. That could be enough to get me a ticket, but wouldn't change the fact that the engine was the major contributor to my speed. I'm afraid just saying the sun is the leading factor and nothing else matters, doesn't meet the logic test.

well their you go you know climate change happned sometimes real fast in the past and man was not around, so whats the problem how we going to stop mother nature?

well their you go you know climate change happned sometimes real fast in the past and man was not around, so whats the problem how we going to stop mother nature?

Did you miss the part where I mentioned the mass extinctions that often accompanied rapid change? Maybe that doesn't bother you, but for most people that could be a concern. The whole point of the theory is the we have something to do with it, so it isn't just about stopping Mother Nature.

Last edited:

Did you miss the part where I mentioned the mass extinctions that often accompanied rapid change? Maybe that doesn't bother you, but for most people that could be a concern. The whole point of the theory is the we have something to do with it, so it isn't just about stopping Mother Nature.

Yeah, "rapid change" like meteors the size of Mount Everest striking the Earth. A .01% change in CO2 is hardly in the same ball park.

I thought you weren't going to tell us your problems until after the trial!!! :cool:

That's your problem, moron. Your pastor, algore is running a whorehouse.

The deniers are much more religious about the topic than most proponents I've met. The problem is that they lie to themselves and claim they're talking about the science, when it's really all about the politics. One way you can readily tell is: those that know the science, discuss it; those that don't, talk about Gore.

This is the inevitable result of trying to talk science to any denialist. They all suck balls at the science and logic, because they're just parroting the religious mantras of their right-wing-fringe idiot's cult. So, they always do a face plant into a cow patty. Then, they sit up, in tears, wiping the shit off their faces and babbling out some fuktard conspiracy theory.

All the while, climate scientists are baffled as to why there is a 20 year stall in temperature increases and observation is deviating beyond the margin of error in the models. :lmao:

Forum List

Back