🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do the anti trump clowns not realize

Sorry, Jim, but Trump is Un-American, and a thin-skinned egotistical pussy to boot.

Are you a mellow liberal?
Nope, I'm a pissed off liberal.

Oops! Can you articulate why you are pissed?
Maybe with 48 hour days but not 24...
Sorry, Jim, but Trump is Un-American, and a thin-skinned egotistical pussy to boot.

Will you be petitioning for 48 hour days?

They aren't allowed to do using violence of threats of violence, douche bag.

So you're finally admitting Trump and his thug-backers are violent douches? Progress!

If the government stands back and allows people to be assaulted merely for speaking their minds, then government has conspired with the perpetrators to deny the victims their freedom of speech.

If you're just making up whackaloon conspiracy stories, it makes you a kook cultist.

No one is surprised that you think assault is a form of free speech.

Admit it, Bri. You just get off majorly on playing the victim. The problem for you is that praising thuggery and playing the victim at the same time is difficult.

You are allowed to use violence against trespassers who refuse to leave when asked.

You guys act like your stupid. You pretend you don't understand the difference even after I have personally explained it about 50 times. That's why you're a douche bag. If you ever argued honestly, I would pass out.

Will you be petitioning for 48 hour days?
God no, the day is long enough and time grows short.

Fixed that while taking a Drumpf..,

I haven't seen anything refuted and you wouldn't be an acceptable judge of that anyway.

He's an anarchist who suddenly wants big government to step in and put the boot to the liberal protesters.

There wouldn't be any liberal protests there if that was all private property.

There wouldn't be any private property with no government to protect it.

You mean there was no private property before 3000 BC? People didn't have farms?

Primitive people were generally organized into family groups, clans, tribes, etc.,

each of which operated under some sort of governance.
Government is the monopoly on the use of force. There was no such monopoly at the time.

They just proved Trumps point? The BLM terrorists,the Cuckservatives,the democrats etc are ANTI FREE SPEECH,ANTI AMERICAN and will do WHATEVER it takes to shut down a sane but angry voice that is uniting angry white folks. Oh and how Trump is always give kudo's to the police and then we have this story of BLM CHANTING death to the police!

Trump Chicago Rally Postponed - BLM Attack Police - Threaten To Kill Trump - VIDEO! — Freedom Daily

What really happened at the Chicago rally - My Firsthand Account • /r/The_Donald

A story from someone that was there

This will only make people MORE Pro Trump! I know its made me more Pro Trump I am picking up some more signs soon and I got my hat and shirt on today!

What Trump has talked about these terrorists just help make his point! Thanks! In a Trump Nation I hope these terrorists are charged with rioting,terrorism,and Anti American activities and given nice LONG prison sentences breaking rocks.

Congratulations on putting on your hat and shirt.

That's awesome.

:thup:
Got your RINO for Hillary bumper sticker yet Toro? :)

They just proved Trumps point? The BLM terrorists,the Cuckservatives,the democrats etc are ANTI FREE SPEECH,ANTI AMERICAN and will do WHATEVER it takes to shut down a sane but angry voice that is uniting angry white folks. Oh and how Trump is always give kudo's to the police and then we have this story of BLM CHANTING death to the police!

Trump Chicago Rally Postponed - BLM Attack Police - Threaten To Kill Trump - VIDEO! — Freedom Daily

What really happened at the Chicago rally - My Firsthand Account • /r/The_Donald

This will only make people MORE Pro Trump! I know its made me more Pro Trump I am picking up some more signs soon and I got my hat and shirt on today!

What Trump has talked about these terrorists just help make his point! Thanks! In a Trump Nation I hope these terrorists are charged with rioting,terrorism,and Anti American activities and given nice LONG prison sentences breaking rocks.

That's awesome.

Were you able to put your clothes on correctly? Congratulations if you did!

Remember, the words are usually on the front, and that little tag on the back of you shirt means that's the back.

You might want to write that down and put it by your bedside for tomorrow.

That's awesome.

Were you able to put your clothes on correctly? Congratulations if you did!

Remember, the words are usually on the front, and that little tag on the back of you shirt means that's the back.

You might want to write that down and put it by your bedside for tomorrow.
Yawn.

Agree, Trump always portrays himself as the victim. Whether he's being treated fairly by the GOP, running like a little girl away from Megyn Kelly or cancelling an event due to security reasons when local law enforcement felt he didn't need to.
The irony of a libtard accusing someone else of always playing the victim, especially when that person WAS a victim, is just so ironic.

Rust is encrusting your post.

Wow, just the other day yiu said the victim of an attack deserved it. Now the victim is a poor soul. I wonder what the difference could be?

This is why you're not seen as being credible.

Do you not understand how wimpy the victim act looks? When you've base your campaign on being the tough guy, squealing like a sissy might be counterproductive.
No one gives a flying fuck what a posturing libtard thinks about this. We already know; it is Bushes fault and we are all racists.

You may return to your pipe now.

Trump says it is all bushes fault. Funny you have so much support for what the Dems have been saying. Maybe you should be a democrat.

But that's different! And it has nothing to do with Jims preference for sucking Trump's dick.

Forum List

Back