🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do the anti trump clowns not realize

Yea lets NOT cancel the event so the terrorists can cause a bigger riot and some deaths! A police man with a gashed open head that needed stitches wasn't enough blood and violence for you clowns.

Considering the number of people involved, one injured person is hardly a violent mob and whoever did it I hope they were arrested, but that happened outside the event. Trump pussed out.
Sure sure anti american terrorist....blame Trump for saving lives. I bet you hate the cops as well. Simple enough another anti American on ignore can't bring useful debate no reason to keep off ignore.

If Trump would have proceeded with the rally they would be attacking him for that. These people are just plain douche nozzles of the largest caliber.

A couple of dramatic bitches you too are. Trump saved zero lives and Trump is only blamed for setting the tone and when he offers to pay the legal bills for beating up protesters then he deserves all the criticism coming to him.

If people don't want to get beaten, then they should quit disrupting Trumps events. It's as simple as that. Trump is following the law to the letter - something the anti-Trump mob can't claim.

Every Presidential candidate faces and should face protesters. The Clintons have, Obama has, George Bush has, John McCain and Romney too and nothing serious really happens. Why is Trump so fucking special? He needs to learn to deal with it without inciting violence.

Do you not understand how wimpy the victim act looks? When you've base your campaign on being the tough guy, squealing like a sissy might be counterproductive.

Agree, Trump always portrays himself as the victim. Whether he's being treated fairly by the GOP, running like a little girl away from Megyn Kelly or cancelling an event due to security reasons when local law enforcement felt he didn't need to.

I don't see it as whining..he talks about the unfairness / dirty politics that has tried to get him out since the beginning..

/

Whenever anyone points out dirty tricks by Democrats or establishment Republicans, the lefties in here accuse him of "whining." That's their only defense.

Agree, Trump always portrays himself as the victim. Whether he's being treated fairly by the GOP, running like a little girl away from Megyn Kelly or cancelling an event due to security reasons when local law enforcement felt he didn't need to.
BS-Meter1.jpg

Oh look, it's time to play retard-politifact.

You don't have to play retard.

I don't plan to. That's a shiny play card you laid down though, isn't it?

Is that supposed to mean something to anyone?

I'm not the one playing your game, dipshit.

Considering the number of people involved, one injured person is hardly a violent mob and whoever did it I hope they were arrested, but that happened outside the event. Trump pussed out.
Sure sure anti american terrorist....blame Trump for saving lives. I bet you hate the cops as well. Simple enough another anti American on ignore can't bring useful debate no reason to keep off ignore.

If Trump would have proceeded with the rally they would be attacking him for that. These people are just plain douche nozzles of the largest caliber.

A couple of dramatic bitches you too are. Trump saved zero lives and Trump is only blamed for setting the tone and when he offers to pay the legal bills for beating up protesters then he deserves all the criticism coming to him.

If people don't want to get beaten, then they should quit disrupting Trumps events. It's as simple as that. Trump is following the law to the letter - something the anti-Trump mob can't claim.

Every Presidential candidate faces and should face protesters. The Clintons have, Obama has, George Bush has, John McCain and Romney too and nothing serious really happens. Why is Trump so fucking special? He needs to learn to deal with it without inciting violence.

Horseshit. The Secrete Service would have hauled away most of those people. They would never let Obama go near a hostile mob like that.

It's pathetic how the lies are just spewing from the keyboards of all the forum left wingers.

Do you not understand how wimpy the victim act looks? When you've base your campaign on being the tough guy, squealing like a sissy might be counterproductive.

I don't see it as whining..he talks about the unfairness / dirty politics that has tried to get him out since the beginning..

Unfairness that a billionaire isn't being treated respectfully? Or it is that the ultimate special interest now that he is running for president has a problem with the establishment? He's a cry baby and a fraud.

They just proved Trumps point? The BLM terrorists,the Cuckservatives,the democrats etc are ANTI FREE SPEECH,ANTI AMERICAN and will do WHATEVER it takes to shut down a sane but angry voice that is uniting angry white folks. Oh and how Trump is always give kudo's to the police and then we have this story of BLM CHANTING death to the police!

Trump Chicago Rally Postponed - BLM Attack Police - Threaten To Kill Trump - VIDEO! — Freedom Daily

What really happened at the Chicago rally - My Firsthand Account • /r/The_Donald

A story from someone that was there

This will only make people MORE Pro Trump! I know its made me more Pro Trump I am picking up some more signs soon and I got my hat and shirt on today!

What Trump has talked about these terrorists just help make his point! Thanks! In a Trump Nation I hope these terrorists are charged with rioting,terrorism,and Anti American activities and given nice LONG prison sentences breaking rocks.

More propaganda.

Trump effectively staged a modern day Reichstag fire in the grand tradition of the Nazis.

Oh look, it's time to play retard-politifact.

Right, because you're a genuine retard.

Every conversation with you is like this. You call my statement a lie, don't bother to back it up, don't pick up on the clues that you haven't backed up your claim and then it's round and round we go.

Every conversation with you is like this. You call my statement a lie, don't bother to back it up, don't pick up on the clues that you haven't backed up your claim and then it's round and round we go.

Everything you say has already been refuted in this thread. Why would I waste my time doing something redundant? It always happens because you're a lying Nazi douche bag who hates American and doesn't give a damn about the truth or the Constitution.

Horseshit. The Secrete Service would have hauled away most of those people. They would never let Obama go near a hostile mob like that.

It's pathetic how the lies are just spewing from the keyboards of all the forum left wingers.

Trump has secret service protection, again, I ask why is Trump so fucking special? Of course the protesters are going to be taken out of the situation, it's how you do it and who you threaten.

All presidential candidates have protesters, Trump is no different.

Everything you say has already been refuted in this thread. Why would I waste my time doing something redundant? It always happens because you're a lying Nazi douche bag who hates American and doesn't give a damn about the truth or the Constitution.

I haven't seen anything refuted and you wouldn't be an acceptable judge of that anyway.

We know, my little infant, we are all Nazis because we make rules, and require you to follow them. Life is so unfair, if you're you...

I haven't seen anything refuted and you wouldn't be an acceptable judge of that anyway.

He's an anarchist who suddenly wants big government to step in and put the boot to the liberal protesters.

Unfairness that a billionaire isn't being treated respectfully? Or it is that the ultimate special interest now that he is running for president has a problem with the establishment? He's a cry baby and a fraud.

I am really surprised that you haven't seen it or refuse to see it. Or you are falling for the big money telling you that..
Read it from your own side, I think you vote republican

"And yet look what they're doing. They're trying to get Trump out of the race because they're not in control of it," he said.

Limbaugh: Establishment Wants Trump Out Because They're Not in Control
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html

They just proved Trumps point? The BLM terrorists,the Cuckservatives,the democrats etc are ANTI FREE SPEECH,ANTI AMERICAN and will do WHATEVER it takes to shut down a sane but angry voice that is uniting angry white folks. Oh and how Trump is always give kudo's to the police and then we have this story of BLM CHANTING death to the police!

Trump Chicago Rally Postponed - BLM Attack Police - Threaten To Kill Trump - VIDEO! — Freedom Daily

What really happened at the Chicago rally - My Firsthand Account • /r/The_Donald

A story from someone that was there

This will only make people MORE Pro Trump! I know its made me more Pro Trump I am picking up some more signs soon and I got my hat and shirt on today!

What Trump has talked about these terrorists just help make his point! Thanks! In a Trump Nation I hope these terrorists are charged with rioting,terrorism,and Anti American activities and given nice LONG prison sentences breaking rocks.

More propaganda.

Trump effectively staged a modern day Reichstag fire in the grand tradition of the Nazis.

You just won the prize for the most idiotic sleazy post of the entire thread.

He's an anarchist who suddenly wants big government to step in and put the boot to the liberal protesters.

There wouldn't be any liberal protests there if that was all private property.

Trump has secret service protection, again, I ask why is Trump so fucking special? Of course the protesters are going to be taken out of the situation, it's how you do it and who you threaten.

All presidential candidates have protesters, Trump is no different.

When they disrupt his rallies, he's free to kick them out. IF they riot in the streets, they are violating the 1st Amendment rights of Trump and all the people who came to see him.

It's as simple as that.

I do think with any protest or march they opposition Big Money puts people in to discredit the cause..
I once walked in a peaceful march, by the late afternoon some violent people joined in causing all kinds of destruction.

Trump supporters need to calm down and just move the people out.

It's the usual, Soros, MoveOn.org paid drama queens.... they should be beaten to a bloody pulp with lead pipes... all of them.

They'll stop.

When they disrupt his rallies, he's free to kick them out. IF they riot in the streets, they are violating the 1st Amendment rights of Trump and all the people who came to see him.

It's as simple as that.

Tell us, oh constitutional scholar, how does that violate the First Amendment? After all, the 1A only states that governments can't restrict free speech.

I, for example, am allowed to "restrict" your free speech by humiliating you and making you cry. Protestors are free to do the same with Trump. And he can talk back at them. Democracy is messy that way. Some people can handle it. Trump clearly can't.

Forum List

Back