🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do the anti trump clowns not realize

Right, because you're a genuine retard.

Every conversation with you is like this. You call my statement a lie, don't bother to back it up, don't pick up on the clues that you haven't backed up your claim and then it's round and round we go.

Everything you say has already been refuted in this thread. Why would I waste my time doing something redundant? It always happens because you're a lying Nazi douche bag who hates American and doesn't give a damn about the truth or the Constitution.

I haven't seen anything refuted and you wouldn't be an acceptable judge of that anyway.

He's an anarchist who suddenly wants big government to step in and put the boot to the liberal protesters.

There wouldn't be any liberal protests there if that was all private property.

There wouldn't be any private property with no government to protect it.

Every conversation with you is like this. You call my statement a lie, don't bother to back it up, don't pick up on the clues that you haven't backed up your claim and then it's round and round we go.

Everything you say has already been refuted in this thread. Why would I waste my time doing something redundant? It always happens because you're a lying Nazi douche bag who hates American and doesn't give a damn about the truth or the Constitution.

I haven't seen anything refuted and you wouldn't be an acceptable judge of that anyway.

He's an anarchist who suddenly wants big government to step in and put the boot to the liberal protesters.

You mean there was no private property before 3000 BC? People didn't have farms?

Is that supposed to mean something to anyone?

I'm not the one playing your game, dipshit.

Right, because you're a genuine retard.

I am so disappointed that you won't take my word for it.

When they disrupt his rallies, he's free to kick them out. IF they riot in the streets, they are violating the 1st Amendment rights of Trump and all the people who came to see him.

It's as simple as that.

Tell us, oh constitutional scholar, how does that violate the First Amendment? After all, the 1A only states that governments can't restrict free speech.

I, for example, am allowed to "restrict" your free speech by humiliating you and making you cry. Protestors are free to do the same with Trump. And he can talk back at them. Democracy is messy that way. Some people can handle it. Trump clearly can't.

They aren't allowed to do it using violence or threats of violence, douche bag. If the government stands back and allows people to be assaulted merely for speaking their minds, then government has conspired with the perpetrators to deny the victims their freedom of speech.

No one is surprised that you think assault is a form of free speech.

Do you not understand how wimpy the victim act looks? When you've base your campaign on being the tough guy, squealing like a sissy might be counterproductive.

You mean like when you libs act like victims and blame the rich, Republicans and capitalism?

They aren't allowed to do using violence of threats of violence, douche bag.

So you're finally admitting Trump and his thug-backers are violent douches? Progress!

If the government stands back and allows people to be assaulted merely for speaking their minds, then government has conspired with the perpetrators to deny the victims their freedom of speech.

If you're just making up whackaloon conspiracy stories, it makes you a kook cultist.

Admit it, Bri. You just get off majorly on playing the victim. The problem for you is that praising thuggery and playing the victim at the same time is difficult.

Do you not understand how wimpy the victim act looks? When you've base your campaign on being the tough guy, squealing like a sissy might be counterproductive.

Agree, Trump always portrays himself as the victim. Whether he's being treated fairly by the GOP, running like a little girl away from Megyn Kelly or cancelling an event due to security reasons when local law enforcement felt he didn't need to.

Much like his worshippers, they are always the victim with someone out to get them. Basically they have become pussified.

A couple of dramatic bitches you too are. Trump saved zero lives and Trump is only blamed for setting the tone and when he offers to pay the legal bills for beating up protesters then he deserves all the criticism coming to him.

If people don't want to get beaten, then they should quit disrupting Trumps events. It's as simple as that. Trump is following the law to the letter - something the anti-Trump mob can't claim.

Every Presidential candidate faces and should face protesters. The Clintons have, Obama has, George Bush has, John McCain and Romney too and nothing serious really happens. Why is Trump so fucking special? He needs to learn to deal with it without inciting violence.

Horseshit. The Secrete Service would have hauled away most of those people. They would never let Obama go near a hostile mob like that.

It's pathetic how the lies are just spewing from the keyboards of all the forum left wingers.

Trump has secret service protection, again, I ask why is Trump so fucking special? Of course the protesters are going to be taken out of the situation, it's how you do it and who you threaten.

All presidential candidates have protesters, Trump is no different.

When they disrupt his rallies, he's free to kick them out. IF they riot in the streets, they are violating the 1st Amendment rights of Trump and all the people who came to see him.

It's as simple as that.

Absolutely!

What a disgrace are those morons who are disrupting Trump's rallies! What a disgrace those who pay for them and send them there!

They can not and should not be allowed to continue like this.

Shame on them!

No one gives a flying fuck what a posturing libtard thinks about this. We already know; it is Bushes fault and we are all racists.

You may return to your pipe now.

Trump says it is all bushes fault. Funny you have so much support for what the Dems have been saying. Maybe you should be a democrat.

Trump does not say that it is all Bushes fault, reading comprehension LOSER.

You don't even watch the debates? What does he say about the iraq war then? He sounds like a democrat...

I said "Trump does not say that it is all Bushes fault, reading comprehension LOSER."

They aren't allowed to do it using violence or threats of violence, douche bag. If the government stands back and allows people to be assaulted merely for speaking their minds, then government has conspired with the perpetrators to deny the victims their freedom of speech.

Mamooth is just sharing with you how Marxists think and what she would do.

Just read about Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.

You mean there was no private property before 3000 BC? People didn't have farms?

Primitive people were generally organized into family groups, clans, tribes, etc.,

each of which operated under some sort of governance.

They just proved Trumps point? The BLM terrorists,the Cuckservatives,the democrats etc are ANTI FREE SPEECH,ANTI AMERICAN and will do WHATEVER it takes to shut down a sane but angry voice that is uniting angry white folks. Oh and how Trump is always give kudo's to the police and then we have this story of BLM CHANTING death to the police!

Trump Chicago Rally Postponed - BLM Attack Police - Threaten To Kill Trump - VIDEO! — Freedom Daily

What really happened at the Chicago rally - My Firsthand Account • /r/The_Donald

A story from someone that was there

This will only make people MORE Pro Trump! I know its made me more Pro Trump I am picking up some more signs soon and I got my hat and shirt on today!

What Trump has talked about these terrorists just help make his point! Thanks! In a Trump Nation I hope these terrorists are charged with rioting,terrorism,and Anti American activities and given nice LONG prison sentences breaking rocks.

Congratulations on putting on your hat and shirt.

That's awesome.

:thup:

They just proved Trumps point? The BLM terrorists,the Cuckservatives,the democrats etc are ANTI FREE SPEECH,ANTI AMERICAN and will do WHATEVER it takes to shut down a sane but angry voice that is uniting angry white folks. Oh and how Trump is always give kudo's to the police and then we have this story of BLM CHANTING death to the police!

Trump Chicago Rally Postponed - BLM Attack Police - Threaten To Kill Trump - VIDEO! — Freedom Daily

What really happened at the Chicago rally - My Firsthand Account • /r/The_Donald

This will only make people MORE Pro Trump! I know its made me more Pro Trump I am picking up some more signs soon and I got my hat and shirt on today!

What Trump has talked about these terrorists just help make his point! Thanks! In a Trump Nation I hope these terrorists are charged with rioting,terrorism,and Anti American activities and given nice LONG prison sentences breaking rocks.

President Obama gets an average of 30 death threats a day.

Where's your thread about that?

No one gives a flying fuck what a posturing libtard thinks about this. We already know; it is Bushes fault and we are all racists.

You may return to your pipe now.

Trump says it is all bushes fault. Funny you have so much support for what the Dems have been saying. Maybe you should be a democrat.

Trump does not say that it is all Bushes fault, reading comprehension LOSER.

You don't even watch the debates? What does he say about the iraq war then? He sounds like a democrat...

I said "Trump does not say that it is all Bushes fault, reading comprehension LOSER."

Just mostly? Again he is saying what Dems have been saying. You should be a democrat.

Forum List

Back