Do you agree with "I'm liberal, so I deserve a government check"

Just another butthurt "WAAAAA! YOU LIBERALS ARE POOPYHEADS! WAAAAAAAA!" thread.

The more trouble Trump is in, the more of these threads we see.
What trouble.
Every media bombshell your side has come up has been left off the news cycle in less than 48 hours.
Hence the reason why this stupid Russia thing still has legs.
Here's the thing that puts the lib media in the crapper.
The country does not give a rat's ass about it.
This is the game being played by left wing media and pundits.
BTW, notice how the Maxine Waters party has been broken up?....Ya, she was told to shut the hell up and go hide in a closet. Don't believe it?
If she was so credible, why the deafening silence?

<pfffffft>

12c.jpg

you suck.

Says the guy with Russia Trump connection as his sig. ROFLMAO!

I don't think you are in position to coach anyone.
Obama to Putin...
"when I am re-elected, I will have more flexibility"...
It was OK for The Chosen One to deal positively with Putin and the Russians.
Trump tries to re-forge ties BROKEN by Obama, and you lefties go into fake meltdown.
Ef you.

please tell me exactly what did obama do for the russians besides sanctions & booting putin's mooks out of their compounds &what you claim is trump's attempt @ ' re-forging ties' is him bending over, grabbing his ankles, & screaming for more every day he is in the whitehouse.

That is essentially what the Left is arguing.

If you vote for the Left, somehow you are "holy," and you deserve a government check for doing nothing except being a partisan....

I, for one, do not think being liberal means you deserve a government check. What you really need is a mental health check...

Who said that? Specifics, please.
Oh please.....

Sorry, that's not an informative answer.
its an appropriate response to when a question is answered with a question.

<pfffffft>

12c.jpg

you suck.

Obama to Putin...
Trump tries to re-forge ties BROKEN by Obama, and you lefties go into fake meltdown.
Ef you.

please tell me exactly what did obama do for the russians besides sanctions & booting putin's mooks out of their compounds &what you claim is trump's attempt @ ' re-forging ties' is him bending over, grabbing his ankles, & screaming for more every day he is in the whitehouse.
To respond....NONE of this ever happened.

Every media bombshell your side has come up has been left off the news cycle in less than 48 hours.

But our side hasn't come up with any media bombshells. You just made that up. We've always said this will take a long time, and that the real investigation is with Mueller.

In contrast, your side comes up with new idiot talking points every few hours. They never pan out. And you never learn . You'll fall just as hard for the next one.

Tell us,when is Comey being indicted, as your side was so positive would happen two days ago?

And again, the point. It's not our side creating this avalanche of butthurt threads. That's coming entirely from the right. You're just lashing out in rage and panic.

<pfffffft>

12c.jpg

you suck.

silly you. i am not a guy- so you failed right outa the gate .

you = jr. league.

Oh, the classic "I am a girl" defense, that 13 year old fat guys use.

uh-huh. you like bathing in your own ignorance? i am a 55 year old female.

Look, whether you are a woman, man or any other of the 73 genders that the leftist regressives have blessed us with, concerns me not one bit. For sure, hard to hear after your party selecting their Presidential candidate almost purely based on her vagina. No privileges, no additional checks deserved.

Last edited:

If you vote for the Left, somehow you are "holy," and you deserve a government check for doing nothing except being a partisan....

I, for one, do not think being liberal means you deserve a government check. What you really need is a mental health check...

Who said that? Specifics, please.
Oh please.....

Sorry, that's not an informative answer.
its an appropriate response to when a question is answered with a question.

It was not a question in response of a question. The post I was responding to was an assertion. Not a question mark in the three paragraphs.

So, please, who has said that?

Yea, who said that? Sure don't hold true in the 500,000 plus metro area I live in, 99% republican here and hasn't been a democrat elected to congress in well over 25 years. Most people on ssdi are conservative here. That would be a free govt check.
Is that a fact?
If you find yourself outnumbered by your political rivals and your vote meaningless, MOVE.

You assume to much and eat donkeys ass. I see you're mid south, my guess is your area rw's ask for the govt checks each month.

Lefties don't ever say this. You cons just pretend we do because it makes you feel superior and manly. It allows you to feel better about your own insecurities. You also aren't smart enough to understand political issues in general so relying on stereotypes makes it easier for you to make conclusions about the liberal point of view.

But our side hasn't come up with any media bombshells. You just made that up. We've always said this will take a long time, and that the real investigation is with Mueller.

In contrast, your side comes up with new idiot talking points every few hours. They never pan out. And you never learn . You'll fall just as hard for the next one.

Tell us,when is Comey being indicted, as your side was so positive would happen two days ago?

And again, the point. It's not our side creating this avalanche of butthurt threads. That's coming entirely from the right. You're just lashing out in rage and panic.
Denial is not a defense.
The lefty media has released a so called bombshell story almost every day. Usually at around 5 or 5:30 Pm EDT. And why? Because Limbaugh has already signed off, and there isn't enough time left in Hannity's radio show to cover the bullshit story of the day.
I guess it is not enough that typically within 48 hours of the release of the story, it has been buried below the fold on the same page as Dear Abby.
Every single story has been crap.
The medai uses such lines as " Officials say" "Anonymous sources say", A White House official on condition of anonymity states".....
Look, if the source is not credible to the point where they will reveal themselves, they are full of shit. And the fact is this is usually the case because the stories have invariably been debunked as untrue, inaccurate or outright lies......

Lefties don't ever say this. You cons just pretend we do because it makes you feel superior and manly. It allows you to feel better about your own insecurities. You also aren't smart enough to understand political issues in general so relying on stereotypes makes it easier for you to make conclusions about the liberal point of view.
Which political issues might those be? The ones you claim conservatives do not understand....Please, enlighten the audience with your wisdom.

Which political issues might those be? The ones you claim conservatives do not understand....Please, enlighten the audience with your wisdom.
That's easy - economics. If republicans did understand it, they wouldn't be voting for GOP politicians who only cut taxes for the top earners. Either 1) they don't realize republicans in office only cut taxes for top earners or 2) they are stupid enough to believe the myth of trickle down economics.

That's easy - economics. If republicans did understand it, they wouldn't be voting for GOP politicians who only cut taxes for the top earners. Either 1) they don't realize republicans in office only cut taxes for top earners or 2) they are stupid enough to believe the myth of trickle down economics.
Oh please. The class warfare card?
BTW genius since the pilgrims came to this land, our economy was based on a trickle down economics.....Jesus Christ.....
Oh, I got a tax reduction and I am certainly NOT wealthy. You people and your narratives. Do you not realize that no one is listening to your vapid talking points?
So poor is your premise, you had to mention it twice in the same post. Saying it over and again does not make your premise any more true.
Got a question for you....I already know the answer because I have heard and read it so many times, it needs to be chiseled into stone......So, suppose the model is changed from the current trickle down economy we now have, what would your ideal economy be?
And please, spare me the pro union hammer and sickle stuff about "sharing" or "fair share"......Let me nip that in the bid right now....Number one reason why that commie crap will never work is simple. Workers are employees. That's why they are called employees. On the other hand( please stow the CEO crap) I'm referring to the everyday joe small business owner that employs over 60% of the private sector workforce. Why your "workers party" stuff cannot succeed is because the owners/investors are taking all of the risk. Employees are free to walk away as they please. If a company is struggling it is the owners that lose their investment or are forced to sell off assets at pennies on the dollar. The employees have no financial stake in the company. Now, if they wish to share in the profits, they are free to put skin in the game. They don't get a free ride to partnership or partial ownership. Unless of course this is clearly stated in the agreement the employee signs when he or she agrees to accept employment, a method by which either through a payroll deduction, bonus system or other reward is offered as incentive to go the extra mile.
So, its your turn. What in your opinion is a better economic model than trickle down?
Have at it.

Oh please. The class warfare card?
BTW genius since the pilgrims came to this land, our economy was based on a trickle down economics.....Jesus Christ.....
Oh, I got a tax reduction and I am certainly NOT wealthy. You people and your narratives. Do you not realize that no one is listening to your vapid talking points?
So poor is your premise, you had to mention it twice in the same post. Saying it over and again does not make your premise any more true.
Got a question for you....I already know the answer because I have heard and read it so many times, it needs to be chiseled into stone......So, suppose the model is changed from the current trickle down economy we now have, what would your ideal economy be?
And please, spare me the pro union hammer and sickle stuff about "sharing" or "fair share"......Let me nip that in the bid right now....Number one reason why that commie crap will never work is simple. Workers are employees. That's why they are called employees. On the other hand( please stow the CEO crap) I'm referring to the everyday joe small business owner that employs over 60% of the private sector workforce. Why your "workers party" stuff cannot succeed is because the owners/investors are taking all of the risk. Employees are free to walk away as they please. If a company is struggling it is the owners that lose their investment or are forced to sell off assets at pennies on the dollar. The employees have no financial stake in the company. Now, if they wish to share in the profits, they are free to put skin in the game. They don't get a free ride to partnership or partial ownership. Unless of course this is clearly stated in the agreement the employee signs when he or she agrees to accept employment, a method by which either through a payroll deduction, bonus system or other reward is offered as incentive to go the extra mile.
So, its your turn. What in your opinion is a better economic model than trickle down?
Have at it.
I gave you facts. You can call it a talking point all you want I guess.

Well gee that's easy. Cut taxes for the middle class instead. The middle class - not wealthy investors - is the key to economic growth. The US economy is consumption based economy. It depends on people spending money. A strong middle class drives the economy. A strong middle class that spends money is what creates create more jobs. And sure, investors are important too, but these are people who are already ultra rich. That means if you cut their taxes, they won't invest most of the money they save because there isn't much incentive to if they are already thriving. They just pocket the money they save. It's faster that way.

Another way to stimulate the economy is extending unemployment benefits during a economic crisis. Not only does this help people who got a blind sided by a job loss, but any money they get in benefits is immediately spent on the private economy. Also, this is the reason why those on food stamps help the economy: they are spending their benefits on the private economy. It may seem counterintuitive, but economics are complicated like that.

Also, you need to give up on this myth liberals advocate for communism - we dont. We like capitalism and the free market system - it just depends on how it is run.

<pfffffft>

12c.jpg

you suck.

Obama to Putin...
Ef you.

To respond....NONE of this ever happened.

what never happened? obama's sanctions ( that the republicans actually said did not go far enough ) or the eviction of the rooooskies?

lol.... that methane filled bubble you live in has suffocated any thinking brain cells you might have possessed in the past.

Conservative talk radio "logic".

You might want to do a little independent research on red states vs. blue states on income.

<pfffffft>

12c.jpg

you suck.

silly you. i am not a guy- so you failed right outa the gate .

you = jr. league.

Oh, the classic "I am a girl" defense, that 13 year old fat guys use.

uh-huh. you like bathing in your own ignorance? i am a 55 year old female.

Look, whether you are a woman, man or any other of the 73 genders that the leftist regressives have blessed us with, concerns me not one bit. For sure, hard to hear after your party selecting their Presidential candidate almost purely based on her vagina. No privileges, no additional checks deserved.

uh-huh. say what you want about hillary--- who i am not a fan of by any means.... but the one thing she has is experience.& intelligence. trump, ---- on the other hand is a national embarrassment & can't even keep a lid on his own impulsive behavior or anus shaped mouth... starting with taking the advice & intel gathered from the I C.

Denial is not a defense.
The lefty media has released a so called bombshell story almost every day. Usually at around 5 or 5:30 Pm EDT. And why? Because Limbaugh has already signed off, and there isn't enough time left in Hannity's radio show to cover the bullshit story of the day.
I guess it is not enough that typically within 48 hours of the release of the story, it has been buried below the fold on the same page as Dear Abby.
Every single story has been crap.
The medai uses such lines as " Officials say" "Anonymous sources say", A White House official on condition of anonymity states".....
Look, if the source is not credible to the point where they will reveal themselves, they are full of shit. And the fact is this is usually the case because the stories have invariably been debunked as untrue, inaccurate or outright lies......

you are a dittohead? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dismissed.

Liberals get stuff for free....that is the way it works

get_and_card.gif

All I have to do is flash my Liberal card and wink and I get free gas, free drinks at any bar and free lap dances at the local titty bar.

Forum List

Back