Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
The Left is going to politicize it because it is being used to block a SCOTUS nomination. No denying that. But that doesn’t mean everything should be dismissed. There are things that give credibility to her story so it needs to play out.

One of which is that she talked with this trauma with her therapist back in 2012 (there are records of this).

How diabolical would she have to be to tell it to her shrink, wait 6 years, and then try to sink Kavanaugh?

Like I said before, she probably didn't pursue it because she didn't want to contact Kavanaugh, nor did she know where he was at, and simply let it lay until he popped up on the national scene as a SC nominee.

Did she mention his name back then?

She may very well think it happened and she may also very well be wrong about who was there
That’s a great theory. “She probably believes it but is just mistaken about who almost raped her” do you realize how desperate you sound? But sure I’ll give that a .1% chance of being the case so you hold on to that... tight

There was no almost rape

She was drunk at a party and got groped by some other drunk at the same party.

it is the most reasonable premise.
How in the world can you know that?! See you keep just making shit up! I realize you think you are an expert based on your lifetime of epic party experiences but your commentary on this situation which you literally have zero first hand experience with is quite comical. You don’t actually believe the crap you are spewing do you?

I posted a link to an article where she admitted drinking

THAT"S HOW I KNOW ASSHOLE

The Left is going to politicize it because it is being used to block a SCOTUS nomination. No denying that. But that doesn’t mean everything should be dismissed. There are things that give credibility to her story so it needs to play out.

One of which is that she talked with this trauma with her therapist back in 2012 (there are records of this).

How diabolical would she have to be to tell it to her shrink, wait 6 years, and then try to sink Kavanaugh?

Like I said before, she probably didn't pursue it because she didn't want to contact Kavanaugh, nor did she know where he was at, and simply let it lay until he popped up on the national scene as a SC nominee.

She may very well think it happened and she may also very well be wrong about who was there
That’s a great theory. “She probably believes it but is just mistaken about who almost raped her” do you realize how desperate you sound? But sure I’ll give that a .1% chance of being the case so you hold on to that... tight

There was no almost rape

How in the world can you know that?! See you keep just making shit up! I realize you think you are an expert based on your lifetime of epic party experiences but your commentary on this situation which you literally have zero first hand experience with is quite comical. You don’t actually believe the crap you are spewing do you?
Here you go again

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

she can't remember the date or exactly where but she says she can remember having only 1 beer

And if you believe that I know a bridge for sale in New York you can get for a song

What three guys? She claimed that Kavanaugh tried to rape her, and he might have succeeded if Kavanaugh's friend, Judge, hadn't jumped on him and stopped him. As far as I've read, there was only 2 at the time, and Judge was just watching until he stopped it.

Here..................a link from FOX News......................

Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct?

But Ford publicly came forward in an interview with The Washington Post over the weekend, saying her “civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation.”

She has accused Kavanaugh of pinning her to a bed during a house party in Maryland in the early 1980s, attempting to remove her clothes and putting his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. At the time of the alleged incident, Ford was 15 and Kavanaugh was 17, she said, adding that Kavanaugh was drunk.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” Ford said. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

She said she was able to escape when Mark Judge – a friend of Kavanaugh’s who has come to his defense after the allegations became public – jumped on top of them.

OMG buddy. Don't tell me you don't know about the four men. She says they locked her in a closet and there were four of them.

Holy shit. Look it up.

Post a link then. I did. Why can't you?

Sure since you can't seem to look it up. LOL

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

My bad. Seems there were only two she alleges assaulted her and the notes said four.

The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

So why is she only after Kavanaugh and not the other boy??
This has been answered. Because Kavanaugh is up for SCOTUS. Do you not get it?

I think the reason she's not going after Judge is because he's the one that stopped Kavanaugh from raping her.

You don't try to fry your saviors.
Maybe, or maybe he was trying to join in and his drunk ass broke up the party with his bellyflop. I couldn’t tell from the account. But it’s clear to me that she is doing this to stop Kavanaugh from getting that seat. That’s what instigated the release of the story and that’s why she is speaking out.

well women have their rape victim status hidden away while the accused rapist is trotted out for all the world to see . That is SPECIAL Status for the woman and is unfair for the accused and usually male rapist Slade .

Stop making stuff up! You’re not doing yourself any favors, just sounding dumb

I'm not making anything up ASSHOLE.

She was 15 at a party she was most likely drinking and there is the absolute possibility that her memory is more than a little hazy

If you think she wasn't there drinking then you are a naive to the point of mental retardation rube
“Most likely” “possibility” yeah you’re not making anything up! Haha

No just my entire life experience at parties

It's beyond stupid to think her memory is beyond reproach
No memory is beyond reproach but what is stupid is to just assume she was drunk or is mistaken about identifying a guy that assaulted her. That shouldn’t be your default assumption
----------------------------------- THE stupid thing is taking her 36 year old accusations seriously Slade .
Ok, if that’s what you want to believe then go ahead. I think that is an idiotic statement

She was 15 at a party she was most likely drinking and there is the absolute possibility that her memory is more than a little hazy

If you think she wasn't there drinking then you are a naive to the point of mental retardation rube

No memory is beyond reproach but what is stupid is to just assume she was drunk or is mistaken about identifying a guy that assaulted her. That shouldn’t be your default assumption

40 YEARS AGO

Drunk at a party
and she admitted to drinking

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together

So you see I can assume she was drunk and it's your belief that she was not drinking that is fiction

You can assume she was drunk off of just one beer? Really?

From your link, and I posted the WHOLE paragraph, not just the parts you cherry picked. Kavanaugh had already been drinking and was drunk when he and Judge arrived................................

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.

I'm wondering why she isn't after the other three she says were part of this attempted rape??

They get a pass??

What three guys? She claimed that Kavanaugh tried to rape her, and he might have succeeded if Kavanaugh's friend, Judge, hadn't jumped on him and stopped him. As far as I've read, there was only 2 at the time, and Judge was just watching until he stopped it.

Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct?

But Ford publicly came forward in an interview with The Washington Post over the weekend, saying her “civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation.”

She has accused Kavanaugh of pinning her to a bed during a house party in Maryland in the early 1980s, attempting to remove her clothes and putting his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. At the time of the alleged incident, Ford was 15 and Kavanaugh was 17, she said, adding that Kavanaugh was drunk.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” Ford said. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

She said she was able to escape when Mark Judge – a friend of Kavanaugh’s who has come to his defense after the allegations became public – jumped on top of them.

OMG buddy. Don't tell me you don't know about the four men. She says they locked her in a closet and there were four of them.

Holy shit. Look it up.

My bad. Seems there were only two she alleges assaulted her and the notes said four.

The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

What you miss is the therapists error means that the entire note comes into question. How does a therapist go back 6 years to then say their note was correct or not?

Then she needs to expose this information ahead of time so it can be vetted prior to the hearing. If not, it simply looks like a stalling tactic.

Like what? What lends her story credibility. Serious question. This is what I heard so far, she said he tried to rape her, and another guys saw it. No location, ( she can’t remember) and that Ford guy who she said was there said none of her claims happened. Then there is the two months DIFI sat on it? Fine, hold everything up, but make this woman testify tomorrow under oath in public. She won’t. This is fake.
See how can I take you seriously when you have the story so scrambled up?!

She said he gropped her and tried to take her close off, he covered her mouth when she tried to scream. One guy was in the room with them, his name was Judge not Ford. Ford is her last name. She said the neighborhood and summer that the party took place and described the events of the night.

You are trying to shine a spotlight on possible holes while failing to acknowledge any of the substance. There’s also the therapy notes and the polygraph. Neither is undesirable evidence but they lend weight and credibility. Open your eyes and just try and be objective

Yet the other people who were there say that’s not what they remember, Kavanaugh sounds like he wasn’t even there, and she can’t say when it happened and where. Bitch has a history of being a loon, and is a liar.
Whatever man, you thought there was a guy named Ford in the room so you are obviously confused and not paying attention to the facts. Best not engage in debates when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mistaken Rube. Mark Judge Is the guy I was thinking of, not the stupid woman. By the way, you attempt to rape women all the time. Many have said so, they just don’t want to go public. One said you raped her in highschool. Another said it was just last week you raped her. See how that works? Could you imagine someone telling your boss that? Would you be cool with them not having to prove their case or their unwillingness to speak to the authorities? Nope.

40 YEARS AGO

Drunk at a party
and she admitted to drinking

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together

So you see I can assume she was drunk and it's your belief that she was not drinking that is fiction
Honestly man, who do you think you are fooling?! Your tactics are transparent and now getting old. You know damn well that the next line of that quote said ONE BEER. You’re moving deeper into the idiot zone. I’m about done talking to you if you keep pulling this crap

“She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.“

There was no almost rape

Here you go again

she can't remember the date or exactly where but she says she can remember having only 1 beer

And if you believe that I know a bridge for sale in New York you can get for a song

First kegger I ever went to I didn't drink because my guardians told me I could go, but if I drank, I'd never be able to go to another party.

I didn't drink, still remember going to the kegger (it was a joint one with our rival school Loyola), but couldn't tell you exactly what part of the forest it was held, just the general area, and I can't give you the date it happened, but I remember it was sometime in my Junior year.

She feels compelled to speak out against a rapist. God bless her and I hope she is heard.

She's been heard, and hasn't made a solid case that Kavenaugh is a rapist. You do know, don't you, that she didn't even say she was raped? Sounds like you're accusing without evidence.
Kavanaugh’s an evil creep. God knows how many women he raped that weren’t able to escape.

Like what? What lends her story credibility. Serious question. This is what I heard so far, she said he tried to rape her, and another guys saw it. No location, ( she can’t remember) and that Ford guy who she said was there said none of her claims happened. Then there is the two months DIFI sat on it? Fine, hold everything up, but make this woman testify tomorrow under oath in public. She won’t. This is fake.
See how can I take you seriously when you have the story so scrambled up?!

She said he gropped her and tried to take her close off, he covered her mouth when she tried to scream. One guy was in the room with them, his name was Judge not Ford. Ford is her last name. She said the neighborhood and summer that the party took place and described the events of the night.

You are trying to shine a spotlight on possible holes while failing to acknowledge any of the substance. There’s also the therapy notes and the polygraph. Neither is undesirable evidence but they lend weight and credibility. Open your eyes and just try and be objective

Yet the other people who were there say that’s not what they remember, Kavanaugh sounds like he wasn’t even there, and she can’t say when it happened and where. Bitch has a history of being a loon, and is a liar.
Whatever man, you thought there was a guy named Ford in the room so you are obviously confused and not paying attention to the facts. Best not engage in debates when you have no clue what you are talking about.

And you do ? You are a fucking rube. So if the dumb bitch is itching to tell her story, why she dragging her feet to testify?

Kavanaugh accuser has not yet agreed to attend hearing

Kavanaugh accuser has not yet agreed to attend hearing
dont lean to hard on what Grassley is saying. She has publicly said she would testify. Let them set it up before running down this road.

I'm wondering why she isn't after the other three she says were part of this attempted rape??

They get a pass??

Holy shit. Look it up.

Why is she only after Kavanaugh and not Judge or the other 2 guys who were at the party? Probably because the other 2 boys at the party WEREN'T in the room, just Kavanaugh and Judge.

Why didn't she go after Judge? Probably because he's the one who stopped Kavanaugh.

Supposition on your part my friend.

She feels compelled to speak out against a rapist. God bless her and I hope she is heard.

She's been heard, and hasn't made a solid case that Kavenaugh is a rapist. You do know, don't you, that she didn't even say she was raped? Sounds like you're accusing without evidence.
Kavanaugh’s an evil creep. God knows how many women he raped that weren’t able to escape.

Yeah, they're lining up outside Feinsteins door! Good god how stupid are you?

Never mind, it's obvious

Holy shit. Look it up.

I think the reason she's not going after Judge is because he's the one that stopped Kavanaugh from raping her.

That's one supposition. The other is Judge isn't Kav.

There was no almost rape

Here you go again

I don’t see what’s so unbelieveable to you but you are obviously passionate about this time and location thing so grip on if it helps.

Holy shit. Look it up.

If Judge had assaulted her like Kavanaugh did, then she'd probably be going after him as well.

If I'm getting my ass kicked by someone, and another individual helps me out and stops the person from attacking me, I'm gonna press charges on the attacker, not the person who helped me out.

Yeah, they're lining up outside Feinsteins door! Good god how stupid are you?

Never mind, it's obvious
We’ll see. Ford’s life faces annihilation from wealthy and powerful establishment republicans; will others risk that to stop this extremist/rapist Judge?

well women have their rape victim status hidden away while the accused rapist is trotted out for all the world to see . That is SPECIAL Status for the woman and is unfair for the accused and usually male rapist Slade .
You’re the one calling it special, not me. I actually haven’t said anything about whatever you’re talking about right now. You have fun on your tangent I’m not really interested in being a part of this discussion. Lmk if you want back in on the topic

If Judge had assaulted her like Kavanaugh did, then she'd probably be going after him as well.

If I'm getting my ass kicked by someone, and another individual helps me out and stops the person from attacking me, I'm gonna press charges on the attacker, not the person who helped me out.

You speak of it as fact...you don't know if it's fact. in FACT it's he said she said.

Hack

Forum List

Back