Do you believe White Supremacy is a threat to our nation?

Is it the threat the left & propagandists portray?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are the white sheets coming for our nation or is the left making shit up?
White supremacy? No

White supremacists? Absolutely!

Harry Truman was quite possibly the 'straightest shooter' we've ever had in the WH. He also had a number of quotes that say so much even as they cut through the nonsense all around us. One was the following:

"The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know."

You don't have to go back far in history to see what happens when one race (or one tribe, or one country, or one religion) sets themselves above all others. What do you get? War, concentration camps, genocide, massive destruction etc., are just a few of the things that you can expect as an unwanted outcome from the unchecked preaching of racial superiority to an aggrieved people. It can start with isolated attacks on one group by another group. Then the reprisals start in an effort to 'get even,' but there's really no such thing as getting even. You're either ahead, or you're behind. Then it's off to the races like in Rwanda and Bosnia/Herzegovina as each side seeks to avenge the latest massacre against themselves by the other side.

Having said that, I bet that everyone here has heard of the Manson Family and the murders of the very pregnant Hollywood actress named Sharon Tate (and others) which happened over 50 years ago in 1969. After all, it shocked the nation, and Charlie Manson was one scary dude made even scarier in the minds of everyone due to the unquestioning obedience of his followers, one of whom (Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme) later tried to shoot President Ford in 1975.

But there is something about those murders that I think has been a little forgotten in the retelling of those murders over the years. It's this: Manson's motive was to hopefully start a race war.

The secret is out: There is biannual meeting of the greater League of Caucasians (LOC). The very first thing on the agenda: How do we improve ways to oppress minorities. What has the LOC done lately? The media going to have to amplify, err I mean elaborate on that. Never mind the actual billions of $ damage done by BLM anticop Democrat proxies.

Liberals are a big threat to our nation. Just look at them stealing the 2020 Presidential and Senatorial elections.

Then you add in their attacks on our Bill of Rights and their blatant disregard for individual Liberty they are fucking us big time.

To answer the OPs question ask yourself can the demleftists ever win an election without a boogeyman to scare voters.
The answer is clearly no.

You mean like the right made up the Antifa bogeyman?

In all seriousness - I think they are a threat, like any other extremist group that is willing to utilize violence. What could make them more of a theat is if their views become "normalized" in the mainstream right.
The only time in this nations history White Supremacist have been a real issue when they where controlled by the Democratic Party.

In all seriousness - I think they are a threat, like any other extremist group that is willing to utilize violence. What could make them more of a theat is if their views become "normalized" in the mainstream right.
White Supermacy didn’t burn down cities all summer long or plague the world with a pandemic. It is the lowest of low hanging fruit for leftists to push their narrative.

White Supermacy didn’t burn down cities all summer long or plague the world with a pandemic. It is the lowest of low hanging fruit for leftists to push their narrative.
No cities were burned down.

And, on some of those riots, white supremacist groups were involved in instigating violence.

They've also been involved in killing people, and plots to kill people. You don't have to riot to be dangerous.

No one "plagued the world with a pandemic".

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
To answer the OPs question ask yourself can the demleftists ever win an election without a boogeyman to scare voters.
The answer is clearly no.
He says this after 4 years of selling us on a "Antifa" bogeyman.

No cities were burned down.

And, on some of those riots, white supremacist groups were involved in instigating violence.

They've also been involved in killing people, and plots to kill people. You don't have to riot to be dangerous.

No one "plagued the world with a pandemic".
Business owners would disagree with you.

As far as COVID?

1624246678255.jpeg

Do you believe White Supremacy is a threat to our nation?​

It’s a silly damn notion.

Regardless what some might ‘think’ – it is a fact that white supremacists and other manifestations of rightwing domestic terrorism is this country’s primary terror threat.

Cite some actual evidence not some political bullshit. Crime stats tied to them etc.
Do you believe Islamic terrorists are a threat?
The ones on 9/11?

Regardless what some might ‘think’ – it is a fact that white supremacists and other manifestations of rightwing domestic terrorism is this country’s primary terror threat.

Cite some actual evidence not some political bullshit. Crime stats tied to them etc.
Do you believe Islamic terrorists are a threat?
The ones on 9/11?
No. Currently.

All normal thinking Americans understand this is the Left using race to divide this nation.

White supremacy DOES NOT EXIST on any level that can change ANYTHING in this Country.
You really don't know that. Now, if there WERE white supremacists you would never know who they were. Being white, they are smart enough to keep their activities clandestine.

Say what? Antifa boogeyman? Antifa has proven themselves extremely violent....

White extremist threat is nothing more than Pelosi and crew trying to get Trumps most white supporters labeled terrorist to make it easier to spy on them. for those who aren't white, the dems have already shown that they are happy to label white extremists as well.

No, it doesn't. That would make us no better than them.
Indeed... but I'm past being better than them. They're just lucky we're all better than them and believe our souls would suffer for doing what they're threatening to do to us. That's why I don't interfere with abortion causes anymore. Less liberal genetic waste wandering around benefits the earth.
Sorry, I can't go along with that.

Forum List

Back