Do you like Donald Trump? Simple yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
the chick in the photo is better looking then the 'mariah' chick in my opinion , neither would get into 'nick' old yeller Vega station wagon though !! [imo]

I stopped measuring people by whether I liked them or not when I left grade school. Trump is POTUS. He works for the American people. My concern about him is limited to how he does that job.

I'd have to say my concern is far more being co-inhabitants of a country that would even entertain putting a con artist who's never held a job in his life into the most responsible job in the world. Seems like a bit of a leap there. But as the old truism goes, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
Uh huh. I don't want to play the "do you like Donald Trump" game so you come back with Americans are stupid because enough of them voted for Trump that he is now POTUS. :71:

How 'bout the "render that post in Engish' game? That's always fun.
This is why you bore me. It's always the same shtick. You don't respond to what people say, all you offer is insults. I don't like you! LOLOLOL

Your post was incoherent. Just thought you could use an opportunity to translate it to English.
Apparently not. Whatever.

I stopped measuring people by whether I liked them or not when I left grade school. Trump is POTUS. He works for the American people. My concern about him is limited to how he does that job.

I'd have to say my concern is far more being co-inhabitants of a country that would even entertain putting a con artist who's never held a job in his life into the most responsible job in the world. Seems like a bit of a leap there. But as the old truism goes, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
Uh huh. I don't want to play the "do you like Donald Trump" game so you come back with Americans are stupid because enough of them voted for Trump that he is now POTUS. :71:

This is why you bore me. It's always the same shtick. You don't respond to what people say, all you offer is insults. I don't like you! LOLOLOL

Your post was incoherent. Just thought you could use an opportunity to translate it to English.
Apparently not.

No it wasn't. You are probably the only one who is having difficulty with it, sadly. :(

but over here in America you are either Nic'H'olas [with an H] or Nick if you are a male 'euro' and 'Nicky' or 'Nic' if'n you are a girl my young Rookie !! [first decided in the 12th Century'

You are a very warped individual. Kvetching over a screen name spelling? Really? :banghead:
Wanna expound on, say, Karl Rove?
---------------------------------------- i'm just letting the rookie kid NICHOLAS know the deal around these here parts POGO !!

Aw. The way you pretend to be smart is sooo cute!

Donald Trump is the most hated man in the world, according to worldwide poll
Do you like Donald Trump? Yes or no, and also explain why if you want to

My answer, no. Dont like him at all, due to his sexual assault allegations mainly
Many of the past Presidents had sexual deviance from acceptable Puritan norms.

Slick Willy had Monica.

GHW groped females.

Ron had two marriages.

Jimmy looked at Penthouse magazines.

LBJ loved showing off his Johnson to several ladies and Lady Bird did not care.

JFK had Marilyn.

Ike had his secretary.

That's as far back as I can remember.

Sorry, I do not know the man personally so, I can't say whether or not I like him. I've heard he is very personable one on one.
I don't think Trump has any friends, per se, so you and I would not be one of his either, by default.

There aren't any.

Aw. The way you can't esspiain wtf you're babbling about and run away is sooo wimpy. :gay:

Not as a person and not as a president.
I almost agree.

Definitely NOT as a person.

But as a POTUS he has dealt with several of the looming issues which past Presidents have ignored.

Gotta give him credit where it is due.

Aw. The way you can't esspiain wtf you're babbling about and run away is sooo wimpy. :gay:
Nice try. Get back to me when you grow a sense of humor.

the chick in the photo is better looking then the 'mariah' chick in my opinion , neither would get into 'nick' old yeller Vega station wagon though !! [imo]

I didn't see any "chicks" in the photo, only a girl who looks about 15 years old.

Are we posting pics of Rump humping his daughter again?

For me it's not the fact that Rump sexually-objectified his own offspring when she was fifteen --- it's much more the psychological question of why the fuck anybody would want the whole world to think he's an incestuous pedophile. That's indicative of a severely fucked-up head. And I mean even without all the other indications.

Do you like Donald Trump? Yes or no, and also explain why if you want to

My answer, no. Dont like him at all, due to his sexual assault allegations mainly

Allegations?

So you don't like people because they were accused, but not proven?

Nope, not going there
if it was one or two girls i would give him the benefit of the doubt
but having what was it 17 different girls accusing him? the man is guilty!
17?

Weird how the media keep using that number.
And this time it was probably made up just like the 17 intelligence agencies.

I didn't see any "chicks" in the photo, only a girl who looks about 15 years old.

Are we posting pics of Rump humping his daughter again?

For me it's not the fact that Rump sexually-objectified his own offspring when she was fifteen --- it's much more the psychological question of why the fuck anybody would want the whole world to think he's an incestuous pedophile. That's indicative of a severely fucked-up head. And I mean even without all the other indications.

Oh, I know. The evidence is in that the POTUS had sex with his daughter. :D Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back