Do you remember when Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate?

Nary a peep? You’re just ignorant.

I can post link after link. It won’t be enough to penetrate your fantasy world. Nothing will change your delusions.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

LOL…yes, those that “disrupt” meetings will be removed and reported to the FBI. This is how Democrats roll.
Depends how you disrupt

Are you opposed to civil behavior at public meetings?

Wanna bet that a school board member won’t report someone to the FBI for speaking out? Wanna bet the FBI won’t follow up on it and investigate that family? It will happen and you know it.
The problem is you guys can’t tell the difference between speaking out and threatening people anymore.

Normal people can, though.

just doing what auntie maxine told them to do!!!

They are Democrats. They don’t count. Sadly this is the mindset of the indoctrinated left. It can’t be fixed. The only hope is to change the schools and raise future generations that are not indoctrinated with all this nonsense.

The problem is you guys can’t tell the difference between speaking out and threatening people anymore.

Normal people can, though.

By “normal” you mean Democrats. Thone “normal” people are the looters and rioters and the ones dressing up in vagina outfits at women’s marches.

Obviously disagreeing with board in a board meeting can be considered discruptive. I can promise you there will be stories with “normal” people being reported for being disruptive when they are merely disagreeing with the school boards.

Great. Let’s see the person who was investigated for “just speaking out”. Show me.

See? You can't stop lying.

The Fascist policy was just implemented because Fascists on the "National School Board" asked the FBI to intercede when parents decide to speak out

By “normal” you mean Democrats. Thone “normal” people are the looters and rioters and the ones dressing up in vagina outfits at women’s marches.

Obviously disagreeing with board in a board meeting can be considered discruptive. I can promise you there will be stories with “normal” people being reported for being disruptive when they are merely disagreeing with the school boards.
Lots of people are reported for lots of things. That doesn’t mean anything. If it’s just being disruptive, then nothing will happen.

The right wing is becoming more and more unhinged. More indoctrinated. More out of touch with reality and this is a great public example of that. This doesn’t happen unless they’ve become completely captured by propoganda.

See? You can't stop lying.

The Fascist policy was just implemented because Fascists on the "National School Board" asked the FBI to intercede when parents decide to speak out
They asked to intercede when they got violent threats, intimidation and harassment.

Why would you support that?

It is coming. Get your excuses ready.
I’ll be prepared for you excuse as to why a violent threat wasn’t really a violent threat.

1. They’re just joking
2. “We are coming for you” doesn’t say they’ll do anything bad when they come for you
3. It was self defense
4. You started it

These are not normal people we are talking about. You need to reign in your crazies. This is only getting worse.

Disagreeing with a School Board is not disruptive

Shouting down other parents, interrupting, using profanity and threatening others is disruptive.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I’ll be prepared for you excuse as to why a violent threat wasn’t really a violent threat.

1. They’re just joking
2. “We are coming for you” doesn’t say they’ll do anything bad when they come for you
3. It was self defense
4. You started it

These are not normal people we are talking about. You need to reign in your crazies. This is only getting worse.
Conservative excuse for disrupting public meetings

ANTIFA!
BLM!

They asked to intercede when they got violent threats, intimidation and harassment.

Why would you support that?

Speaking out at a school Board meeting against Marxist CRT is worthy of the former FBI's attention? Really?

Lots of people are reported for lots of things. That doesn’t mean anything. If it’s just being disruptive, then nothing will happen.

The right wing is becoming more and more unhinged. More indoctrinated. More out of touch with reality and this is a great public example of that. This doesn’t happen unless they’ve become completely captured by propoganda.

Oh ok. It is the right that is losing it. It isn’t the party that is run by the Squad. Sorry, but those folks are flat out crazy and anti-American.

1. They’re just joking
3. It was self defense
4. You started it

You need to reign in your crazies. There are FAR more of them on the left, that is for certain.

I remember when he was robbed of a seat on the supreme court. Now that he knows exactly the kind of jerks he's dealing with maybe the right can get a taste of what being a violent extremist means for everyone else in America. Your free pass to be fantasy terrorists is over.

^^^This is why lefty fascism needs to be defeated, at all costs.

Forum List

Back