Do you remember when Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate?

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Yep, nary a peep.

Garland is radical for launching investigations into possible Neo-GOP agents disrupting local school board meetings with intimidation and threats of violence. Further proof the Neo-GOP is trying to mainstream acts of Brownshirt and MAGA MOB violence against Democrats among the Neo-Flock. Demonizing Law Enforcement when it suit them.

Turning the FBI on parents who protest school board meetings is OK with you apparently.
which he has not done. He has ordered the FBI to go after persons who indulge in threats and violence, not parents who object to a school board's actions. These parents go to board meetings and are given a chance to speak. The FBI is not concerned with this.

Doesn’t matter what they speak about

If they make threats they need to be investigated
I don't think they get it...

Federal Crime, Federal Investigators...

These guys think they can break the law because they are at war... They consistently using words like child abusers, Marxists, murders,... They are trying to justify their actions by denigrating the people they are doing it too... The NAZIs did the same thing when they were killing jews...

We see it on this forum every day.... Trump and GOP have validated this by generally ignoring it... Democrats are not perfect but they expect far better behaviour from their representatives...

GOP Leadership know the false information their representatives are spreading is killing people. They also know Trump not only lost the election, he lost it by a margin that should disqualify him from running again...

The left would have their base gutted. You see, the crazies are running your Party. The Squad are crazy.

I would support civil behavior at public meetings…
Will you?

I would support civil behavior at public meetings…
Will you?
I would support our locally elected officials to stop acting like fascists...

But tell me RWer, what federal issue is being addressed at a local school board meeting?

I would support our locally elected officials to stop acting like fascists...

But tell me RWer, what federal issue is being addressed at a local school board meeting?
How is trying to conduct a public meeting in a civil manner fascist?

How is trying to conduct a public meeting in a civil manner fascist?
When these fascists hear something that they don't want to address in these meetings, they cut off mics, end meetings, and have these speakers arrested of more....

Now, tell me what the FBI's business is in a local school board meeting?

When these fascists hear something that they don't want to address in these meetings, they cut off mics, end meetings, and have these speakers arrested of more....

No, actually they cut the mic on those who are being abusive or making threats

Right now, they are providing assistance to School Boards in terms of training , the law and direction on how to respond to threatening behavior

FBI needs to get involved if there is an outside group involved in a concerted effort to harass school boards and it’s members

Forum List

Back