do you support reparations for blacks?

No, I do very well in life. It would help if you stuck to the subject at hand. And what is that I smell? It smells like dead, rotten fish coming from your direction. Is it your breath? Or somewhere else on your body? UGH! :omg:
Sassy Irish Lass is far removed from your physical location. If you smell something objectionable it must be much, much closer. Look down.

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.
No.

Nobody is owned anything for 160 years ago
Placing todays far more advanced social mores on 160-200 years ago as judgement is a fools errand which is why lib loons gobble it up

Why should anyone who never committed a crime pay amends to you who was never wronged?

Even in the days of slavery, ity wasn't a crime, it was the order of that day.

How would you like it if 300 years from now, someone accused you of being a criminal for doing today something perfectly legal and commonplace?

Worse, paying amends would change or solve nothing and just make blacks more angry and violent and demanding instead.
Reparation's is the FIRST step in a LONG healing process.

Sure I have. Ancestory.com proves it.

ROFL.gif
Hey idiot, if we count ancestry, then there is no one on this planet not owed reparations for some wrong or crime done to an ancestor! And being black is no guarantee that you are related to any slave ever brought over from Africa. So ancestry DOESN'T "prove it."

What an idiot.

Africans never traveled the globe looking for other races of people to kidnap, enslave, rape or kill. Only EUROPEANS did that.
Except the Europeans didn't do that. The Muslims did, they raided for slaves all the way up into the English Channel and Russia and bought tens of millions of black slaves from other blacks in sub-Saharan Africa. White crews of slave ships running around the African bush capturing black slaves was an invention of Alex Hailey and he has admitted it was all fiction.

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.
Ya don't fix screwing people over by screwing new people over. Do my desendants get reparations for reparations I had to pay? Just quit screwing people over.

View attachment 783543 Hey idiot, if we count ancestry, then there is no one on this planet not owed reparations for some wrong or crime done to an ancestor! And being black is no guarantee that you are related to any slave ever brought over from Africa. So ancestry DOESN'T "prove it."

What an idiot.
My family used ancestory.com and a host of other information to trace my ancestor. He came on a slave ship from Africa and was sold and at that point was nothing more than a number and a $$ figure. So you take that ROFL and stick it.

Forum List

Back