do you support reparations for blacks?

My family used ancestory.com and a host of other information to trace my ancestor. He came on a slave ship from Africa and was sold and at that point was nothing more than a number and a $$ figure. So you take that ROFL and stick it.
he was that when his own people sold him off from Africa. sue Africa.

Except the Europeans didn't do that. The Muslims did, they raided for slaves all the way up into the English Channel and Russia and bought tens of millions of black slaves from other blacks in sub-Saharan Africa. White crews of slave ships running around the African bush capturing black slaves was an invention of Alex Hailey and he has admitted it was all fiction.
blacks sold blacks first

View attachment 783543 Hey idiot, if we count ancestry, then there is no one on this planet not owed reparations for some wrong or crime done to an ancestor! And being black is no guarantee that you are related to any slave ever brought over from Africa. So ancestry DOESN'T "prove it."

What an idiot.
I only use Ancestry as one of my tools. the family trees on any sight have a lot to be desired.

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.
No. 150 some years ago sure, but no black in the US is a slave and no white is a slave owner.

It only makes sense to start the reparations bullshit in a state that expressly forbade slavery when it entered the Union.

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.
What are reparations and who has been paid them in this country?

My family used ancestory.com and a host of other information to trace my ancestor. He came on a slave ship from Africa and was sold and at that point was nothing more than a number and a $$ figure. So you take that ROFL and stick it.
It had such an impact on your life that you had to do a family investigation just to find out that you have a slave as an ancestor. Do you think you deserve reparations?

Forum List

Back