do you support reparations for blacks?

My state was never a slave state and sent thousands to free the slaves. My family lost two in the Civil War.

We owe blacks nothing.

It's an agenda and you low info loons buy into it
There you go bringing up slavery like it’s a factor in this reparations bill. Do you know anything about this bill?

This is far from being implemented in California. All that happened Newsome agreed to let these black groups get together and research on paper work to be sent in to the government. Blacks can make up all research they want push through all they want but it has to go through state voting and all of us during voting season. boy do I see a civil riot coming out over this at capitol if it gets to this. California is at the breaking point were in so much debt here. It will come your tax payer money so these blacks are essentially getting tax refunds. Their own money back. This whole state is racism from California towards most of its citizens. If you got roof over your head., food in your belly each day, your bills paid, and health then you should be happy. most do not even have that. Be great full.
We are at a breaking point from debt? How much debt do we have? How much do we produce each year?

This is far from being implemented in California. All that happened Newsome agreed to let these black groups get together and research on paper work what to be sent in to the government. Blacks can make up all the research they want push through all they want but it has to go through state voting and all of us during voting season. boy do I see a civil riot coming out over this at the capitol if it gets to this. California is at the breaking point were in so much debt here. It will come from your tax payer money so these blacks are essentially getting tax refunds. Their own money back. This whole state is racist from California towards most of its citizens. If you got a roof over your head., food in your belly each day, your bills paid, and health then you should be happy. most do not even have that. Be great full.

Blacks were the biggest suppliers of African slaves.
yes they caught them and netted them up ./ then lied and blamed i on whites. they also were biggest supplier of whites slaves for over 500 years, and still in slave their people to this day,.

yes they caught them and netted them up ./ then lied and blamed i on whites. they also were biggest supplier of whites slaves for over 500 years, and still in slave their people to this day,.
Africans never traveled the globe looking for other races of people to kidnap, enslave, rape or kill. Only EUROPEANS did that.

You won't get reparations for anything, we'll look you in the say piss off.
Wait and see. When I get my check I'll come by your trailer park community to pick you up and take you out to lunch. You like McDonald's?
P.S. Please take a bath before we go to lunch. Thank you. :slap:

Africans never traveled the globe looking for other races of people to kidnap, enslave, rape or kill. Only EUROPEANS did that.
because they had slaves right in their own counmtry. inslaved there own plus whited for over 500 years. and still practice it today. oh and how did they get their white slaves hmm? country was all black. whites dont. most slaved went to islands and south american non white folks. american did nothing they shut it

Forum List

Back