Do you support the Democratic Party’s plan to shut down the government?

I do......they shut it down....they can solve it anytime...meanwhile people will live and not notice it....notice how unimportant 90% of the people in DC are.

Trump rejected the bipartisan DACA agreement and went into a racist tirade

The Shutdown is on his head

<I think he wants a shutdown, he thrives on chaos>

I don't support it when either party plays this game.

Grow the fuck up and work together, children.

What was so onerous about that bi-partisan deal on immigration that Trump and the GOP turned it down? Why don't they make a deal, or is this just another power struggle?

I'm pretty sure the two sides came to an agreement. Why wasn't it signed?

What was so onerous about that bi-partisan deal on immigration that Trump and the GOP turned it down? Why don't they make a deal, or is this just another power struggle?
it wasn't bipartisan.......it had nothing for the wall.......until the wall is built....we don't believe anything these people say. We've done it the dems way in 1986 and then with Bush raising taxes...both times we got screwed.....not this time......No wall, no deal

Democrats do not control the House or Senate. How are they responsible for preventing the Republicans from voting in the Congress to keep the government operating?

Notice the tax bill last month?

The Dems had zero input to it and it passed without a single Democrat voting for it. It was signed into law by a Republican President

Now....tell us again how the Democrats are shutting down Government

Democrats do not control the House or Senate. How are they responsible for preventing the Republicans from voting in the Congress to keep the government operating?

60 votes are needed. GOP only has 51. They need Democratic votes. Hence the negotiations.

So why aren’t Republicans negotiating?

60 votes are needed. GOP only has 51. They need Democratic votes. Hence the negotiations.

So why aren’t Republicans negotiating?

They are, but the Dems are not. You tell me, what does DACA have to do the avoiding a shutdown?

Dems are in the catbird seat on this one - GOP gets blamed no matter.

You could pass it on your own .. but Freedumb Caucus may not wanna play.

Dems are in the catbird seat on this one - GOP gets blamed no matter.

You could pass it on your own .. but Freedumb Caucus may not wanna play.

I wouldn't be too sure the Dems won't get a lot of blame for this shutdown. Yes, the House can pas the spending bill without the Dems but the Senate requires some Dem votes and they say they won't do it without DACA.

Forum List

Back