Do you support the Democratic Party’s plan to shut down the government?

These filthy, filthy, filthy liberal cocksuckers ALWAYS put everyone else's whims and freeloader over the well-being of fellow Americans, for whom these cancer-deservers have a dehumanizing hatred. There has never existed more extreme traitors of Western societies than liberal poison fungus. Everything about these non-humans is deliberately, maliciously destructive. They truly got off when Kate Steinle's killer walked free.

Do you support the Democratic Party’s plan to shut down the government for the racist left wing hate groups such as La Raza, Mecha and the racist Aztlan Nationalist?

Government shutdown looms with no DACA deal in sight
Trump's credibility crisis on Capitol Hill

It's not the dems. However, McConnell's right that the Dreamers aren't going to be deported right away. There's time to do a deal. However, both the dems and gopers don't have any faith Trump will stand by a deal he agreed to. And if the GOP wants dem votes on upping the debt limit, they have to negotiate and give up something. I suspect some very short term extension will happen. The question is whether either side trusts Trump enough to condition DACA to a long term extension. They may have to blow the whole deal up, and negotiate for dem votes on a totally different issue, and perhaps on an issue that Trump has not say so over, such as filibuster and reconciliation or numbers of judges confirmed.

These filthy, filthy, filthy liberal cocksuckers ALWAYS put everyone else's whims and freeloader over the well-being of fellow Americans, for whom these cancer-deservers have a dehumanizing hatred. There has never existed more extreme traitors of Western societies than liberal poison fungus. Everything about these non-humans is deliberately, maliciously destructive. They truly got off when Kate Steinle's killer walked free.

Try a strong enema.......Might help your delicate disposition....LOL

Try a strong enema.......Might help your delicate disposition....LOL
Well the gop never shut down the gummit! (-:

GOP is calling the shots

Why do they want to shut down government

GOP is calling the shots

The Oranguton apparently wants a shutdown. Not so much Mitch. Trump thinks he can lay this on the dems. But there's no honestly denying the gop, Trump and the dems all agreed on Dreamer status, and Trump pulled out at the last minute.

The Oranguton apparently wants a shutdown. Not so much Mitch. Trump thinks he can lay this on the dems. But there's no honestly denying the gop, Trump and the dems all agreed on Dreamer status, and Trump pulled out at the last minute.

Trump would have OKed a deal, except his trusty "advisers" told him that he would lose part of that 35% base.....

Democrats threaten to shut down the government if we refuse to spend money on illegals, have they ever threatened to shut down government over money for blacks?

What was so onerous about that bi-partisan deal on immigration that Trump and the GOP turned it down? Why don't they make a deal, or is this just another power struggle?
What is so onerous about the Democrats meeting minimum asking by the Republicans?

All they are asking for is what the Democrats have agreed to in the past with the added stipulation that this becomes a permanent fix.

What is so horrible about putting this issue to rest once and for all?

GOP is calling the shots

Dishonesty at its finest.

When Obama threatened to veto anything that was not to his exact specifications, he threatened to shut down the government and the Democrats blamed the GOP.

Now the President is threatening to veto anything that is not to his exact specifications and the Democrats are shutting down the government and trying to blame the GOP.

The Democrats idea of compromise is you give us everything we want and we'll only blame you for shit on Tuesday.

The Democrats idea of compromise is you give us everything we want and we'll only blame you for shit on Tuesday.

WHO RAN ON THIS MANTRA......
"I'm the greatest deal-maker EVER"???

What the fuck happened?................LOL

Do you support the Democratic Party’s plan to shut down the government for the racist left wing hate groups such as La Raza, Mecha and the racist Aztlan Nationalist?
LOL!!! Trying to blame a government shut down on the Democrats again?!?! Everyone knows that's a Republican thing. No matter how it turns out, it's on their heads in the end. How's it worked for y'all before? :laugh2:

Hey troglodyte, how is the minority’s party shutting down the government when you have the White House, the senate and the house?

Damn you trumptards are delusional.

Blame everyone for your own failures.

LOL!!! Trying to blame a government shut down on the Democrats again?!?! Everyone knows that's a Republican thing. No matter how it turns out, it's on their heads in the end. How's it worked for y'all before? :laugh2:

Right wingers on here like to flaunt that they are in COMPLETE POWER...except, of course, when it come to taking responsibility.

`
The democrats have drawn an artificial line in the sand in regards to DACA. I think health care (which they are not addressing) is infinitely more important. This is an excellent reason why I completely reject the "republicrat", party before country, duopoly.

GOP is calling the shots

When Obama threatened to veto anything that was not to his exact specifications, he threatened to shut down the government and the Democrats blamed the GOP.

Now the President is threatening to veto anything that is not to his exact specifications and the Democrats are shutting down the government and trying to blame the GOP.

Fuck you
32 Republicans Who Caused the Government Shutdown
On Monday night, as government funding ran out, a group of around 40 hardline conservatives refused to support any resolution to fund the government that didn't defund Obamacare. Since Monday night, their goals may have become less clear, but their resolve has not weakened. While it’s widely believed that a “clean” resolution would pass the House handily, it would also likely lead to a right-wing rebellion in the caucus that would spell the end of Boehner’s speakership.

Not that I was an Obamacare fan, but to accuse me of dishonesty with that bitchy post ... fuck you!

GOP is calling the shots

Kindly provide a link. Because the reality is that the gop added more than 100 amendments to the health Care bill and then didn’t vote for it.

So do stop lying.

AND again how are democrats shutting down the govt when you have the White House, senate and House?

You’re welcome.

`
The democrats have drawn an artificial line in the sand in regards to DACA. I think health care (which they are not addressing) is infinitely more important. This is an excellent reason why I completely reject the "republicrat", party before country, duopoly.

McConnell has torpedoed any bipartisan move on healthcare - See, Alexander-Murray negotiations. And I'm not sure Ryan will or could get anything through the House. DACA was a MUCH smaller issue, as you said. And, majorities in the gop said they wanted to put in some fix ... if they got more border security and a means to keep a new "batch" of kids coming in.

I'm not sure what the gop can offer at this point. No one will trust Trump to stick to a bargain. Couple that to getting anything through the gop House in 18, and the dems liking their chances to win it at years's end.

McConnell has stuff he can offer the dems that don't require the House or Trump agreeing to, but no one has mentioned moving in that direction.

`

McConnell has torpedoed any bipartisan move on healthcare - See, Alexander-Murray negotiations. And I'm not sure Ryan will or could get anything through the House. DACA was a MUCH smaller issue, as you said. And, majorities in the gop said they wanted to put in some fix ... if they got more border security and a means to keep a new "batch" of kids coming in.

I'm not sure what the gop can offer at this point. No one will trust Trump to stick to a bargain. Couple that to getting anything through the gop House in 18, and the dems liking their chances to win it at years's end.

McConnell has stuff he can offer the dems that don't require the House or Trump agreeing to, but no one has mentioned moving in that direction.
You forgot the part where McConnell spent 8 years refusing to work across the aisle. I find it amusing that now they’re blaming dems for their own problems.

Forum List

Back