Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

Just to play devils advocate on this point...

saying that something could be used to illustrate a point and creating something to specifically illustrate a point are two very different things. Do you really think EITHER side will allow for that nuance or point to anything they can as a smoking gun? ( pun intended )

I really don't understand the position of the administration on this. When this started bubbling a couple of weeks ago, I openly posted that there would be no contempt vote, because Holder would surrender the documents.

What in the fuck is Obama thinking? Why would he create a coverup unless there is something very incriminating in the documents? And even if there is, wouldn't Holder simply destroy the incriminating evidence? These are democrats, they have no ethics, after all. So what is wrong with Obama that he is playing this game? What could he possibly think to gain?

What did Issa say, you ranting homosexuals?

Bugnuts, you're what clinical psychologists refer to as "a fucking retard."

Issa stated the truth, this is an investigation by a congressional committee. The subpoenas issued to Holder are to find the facts. If the facts were already known, there would be no need for an investigation.

Seriously, you are incredibly stupid.

Does it hurt? I mean actual, physical pain, to that stupid? When you first realized just how severely retarded you are, were you emotionally distraught?

Seriously, Unconsiouscornhole, you are queer AND stupid. You can't think, you can't write, and you don't post at a lot of threads, do you. The threads where you post are where the queer wingnuts all try to make shit, without squat, in the hope of shitting their pants, in front of each other.

"Does it hurt? I mean actual, physical pain, TO THAT STUPID?" I've actually had to talk to queer as a three-dollar-hillbilly retards, like YOU, in real life. Even though I don't much like it, writing to you guys beats actually being where you shit your goddamn pants, spread HIV, then eat shit, and die.

When you didn't realize F&F would wind up in court, after the NRA got into it, what is keeping you from simply finishing the shit, in your pants, and moving on?

I go over to this stupid thread, after I post, at a lot of others, since I need to see where the wingpunk queers all run off to, when they don't have a lot of crackpot arguments, against global climate change. Believe it or not, you wingpunk queers usually argue, against global warming, with the same kind of shit you post, here. So I come over here, to check it.

When you first realized you were a dumbfuck queer, who couldn't talk, did you think you would help yourself, by writing a lot of shit, about how you'd like to suck Issa's balls, in front of all your Log Cabin Club punkhole shitbags?

The new combination of meds they've got you on is really, really not working.

Just sayin'...

Just to play devils advocate on this point...

saying that something could be used to illustrate a point and creating something to specifically illustrate a point are two very different things. Do you really think EITHER side will allow for that nuance or point to anything they can as a smoking gun? ( pun intended )

I really don't understand the position of the administration on this. When this started bubbling a couple of weeks ago, I openly posted that there would be no contempt vote, because Holder would surrender the documents.

What in the fuck is Obama thinking? Why would he create a coverup unless there is something very incriminating in the documents? And even if there is, wouldn't Holder simply destroy the incriminating evidence? These are democrats, they have no ethics, after all. So what is wrong with Obama that he is playing this game? What could he possibly think to gain?

Ok Im just gonna throw out a couple of possibilities. These are just me thinking aloud so dont take it as "This is what he is protecting"

1) There could be names or information in those documents that would identify undercover agants and such documents should not be made public as it would endanger the lives of those agents and possibly even their families

2) There could be information including in those documents that references ongoing investigations/operations and making them public would put those investigations/operations at risk as well

Its not like Republicans havent outed agents for political gain before.

Again, just playing devils advocate here.

OK glad you brought this up T. If this is purely politics as the democrats say it is, and there is nothing to hide, why don't they release the documents and prove their is nothing there? What better way then to show that this is political and show that there was nothing to hide?

Precisely. Many of us made that point as did quite a few pundits last week.

WHY the EP...why did holder agree on one day and the next say 'NO it could be damaging...' the very next day? ISSA'S Letter addresses this if you care to read it.

Issa asked the very question.

The democrats can say see I told you so, nothing there.

OK glad you brought this up T. If this is purely politics as the democrats say it is, and there is nothing to hide, why don't they release the documents and prove their is nothing there? What better way then to show that this is political and show that there was nothing to hide?

WHY the EP...why did holder agree on one day and the next say 'NO it could be damaging...' the very next day? ISSA'S Letter addresses this if you care to read it.

If there's Nothing there...then why EP?

Issa outlines when EP should legally be used...

Seriously, Unconsiouscornhole, you are queer AND stupid. You can't think, you can't write, and you don't post at a lot of threads, do you. The threads where you post are where the queer wingnuts all try to make shit, without squat, in the hope of shitting their pants, in front of each other.

"Does it hurt? I mean actual, physical pain, TO THAT STUPID?" I've actually had to talk to queer as a three-dollar-hillbilly retards, like YOU, in real life. Even though I don't much like it, writing to you guys beats actually being where you shit your goddamn pants, spread HIV, then eat shit, and die.

When you didn't realize F&F would wind up in court, after the NRA got into it, what is keeping you from simply finishing the shit, in your pants, and moving on?

I go over to this stupid thread, after I post, at a lot of others, since I need to see where the wingpunk queers all run off to, when they don't have a lot of crackpot arguments, against global climate change. Believe it or not, you wingpunk queers usually argue, against global warming, with the same kind of shit you post, here. So I come over here, to check it.

When you first realized you were a dumbfuck queer, who couldn't talk, did you think you would help yourself, by writing a lot of shit, about how you'd like to suck Issa's balls, in front of all your Log Cabin Club punkhole shitbags?

Bugnuts, you're what clinical psychologists refer to as "a fucking retard."

You are incapable of posting a rational response to anything.

Unconsciouscornhole, you and bigretardedqueenofcalinkey and Queer Fartbag and The Twat and all the other Log Cabin Club wingnut-punkholes in the stupified US of A are completely fucking demented daisy-chainers, so piss on you bitches, all day and night!

It looks like some of the points in the Fortune article reinforce my claim, this case will end up in court, IF the House Republicans want to move past voting for a contempt charge, to actually getting their hands on documents, related to ongoing investigations.

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

"For its part, the ATF would not answer specific questions, citing ongoing investigations. But a spokesperson for the agency provided a written statement noting that the "ATF did not exercise proper oversight, planning or judgment in executing this case. We at ATF have accepted responsibility and have taken appropriate and decisive action to insure that these errors in oversight and judgment never occur again." The statement asserted that the "ATF has clarified its firearms transfer policy to focus on interdiction or early intervention to prevent the criminal acquisition, trafficking and misuse of firearms," and it cited changes in coordination and oversight at the ATF.

Irony abounds when it comes to the Fast and Furious scandal. But the ultimate irony is this: Republicans who support the National Rifle Association and its attempts to weaken gun laws are lambasting ATF agents for not seizing enough weapons—ones that, in this case, prosecutors deemed to be legal."

-------------------------

Naturally, you wingpunk queers think the only thing going on here is the House committee on how Republicans have their heads up their assholes, without the rats doing shit about it is the only game, going on. Noooooo, fucktards, noooooo!

HOW MANY pages of this shit loaded on USMB, and nobody doped the vote or the issues? 200? 300? Never underestimate a load of Log Cabin Club queers, bitching.

What is happening here is WILL THE HOUSE GET ITS HANDS, ON THE CONTROVERTED DOCS, AND IF IT DOES, WILL MORE SHIT HIT THE FAN, and who does it get on?

Naturally, you queers have been over here, for days, without actually pasting together some real links and issues, so along comes The Twat, and he finally gets the Issa letter link, done, after I put it up. You bitches let the flame-zine story suffice, for awhile, didn't you. Eat big shitlogs and die, redstate queers.

images

If there's Nothing there...then why EP?

Issa outlines when EP should legally be used...

Have you seen those video's I have been posting?
There's something there.

Oh dear God you liberals don't give up A george bush hater.
Widely recognized as the pioneer of iterative journalism, which draws on readers’ knowledge to break stories, it was the first web-native news organization to win the George Polk award for Journalism in 2007 for coverage of the U.S. Attorney Firing Scandal. The editors of Time magazine say TPM is “the prototype of what a successful Web-based news organization is likely to be in the future.”

About TPM Media | Talking Points Memo

If this story:

Holder Contempt: Issa No Longer Suspicious AG Knew Fast And Furious Gunwalking | TPMMuckraker

is true...it means this entire investigation was a politcal stunt.

Issa is giving himself a way out of going after Holder criminally.

Widely recognized as the pioneer of iterative journalism, which draws on readers’ knowledge to break stories, it was the first web-native news organization to win the George Polk award for Journalism in 2007 for coverage of the U.S. Attorney Firing Scandal. The editors of Time magazine say TPM is “the prototype of what a successful Web-based news organization is likely to be in the future.”

You know how many stories I see here that point to The Blaze?

But I like your selective quote...you started just after THIS sentence:

Founded in 2000, TPM has grown from a must-read blog to one of the most trusted and compelling websites in political journalism.

Last edited:

If this story:

Holder Contempt: Issa No Longer Suspicious AG Knew Fast And Furious Gunwalking | TPMMuckraker

The story is an opinion piece from The Talking Points

If this story:

It's even been on TeeVee...

But you don't comment to those like you did to that one.

If this story:

Come tomorrow don't cry. It's really going to be a rough day for you.

But you don't comment to those like you did to that one.

I like your selective quote as well. You begain your quote jsut AFTER this sentence:

Founded in 2000, TPM has grown from a must-read blog to one of the most trusted and compelling websites in political journalism.

And Ive commented on Blaze stories, just not in the affirmative. In fact, I didnt comment in the affirmative on thias one. Read my post carefully.

The story is an opinion piece from The Talking Points

Which part of this is false?

“During the inception and the participation through the death of Brian Terry, we have no evidence nor do we currently have strong suspicion” that Holder knew of the tactics, Issa said during testimony before the House Rules Committee on Wednesday.

“We have just the opposite, have a number of people, including Lanny Breuer, who should have known who’s responsibility was to know, that as part of our ongoing responsibility to figure out who was responsible,” Issa continued.

Did Issa not make this statement?

If this story:

Come tomorrow don't cry. It's really going to be a rough day for you.

Tomorrows going to be a rough day for all of us...even those who think they won.

Forum List

Back