Do You Think the President is Above the Law?

Is the President Above all the laws of the United States?

• Total voters
The President is not above the Law..

Obongo should go to jail for spying on Trump

and using the full force of the federal Government

against his political foes…..
he didn't spy on Trump :rolleyes:

Sure he did....

Is clapper a liar?
clapper didn't say that..... post it, in context if he did....

you should know better than to use the Liar n Chief's words!

Your article says nothing about being "above the law".
Of course Donald’s lawyers aren’t going to literally say that he’s “above the law”; but they’re essentially implying it by saying that he doesn’t have to answer to a subpoena and that he can “order the termination of an investigation by the Justice Department or FBI at any time and for any reason.”

Do you need it spelled out for you?

Mueller's team should followup with its own letter acquiescing to Trump's legal team's demands, stating that the interview could be held at a tent erected at the 9th hole of Mar-a-Lago's golf course,AND that Big Macs would be available throughout the interview.

Trump the Tyrant, wants to be a Dictator!

He doesn't realize that being Commander n Chief is ONLY for the Armed Forces, the Military....

he is NOT Commander n Chief over you or me or Congress or the Senate or the Justices etc.... or the Nation.

Trump the Tyrant, wants to be a Dictator!

He doesn't realize that being Commander n Chief is ONLY for the Armed Forces, the Military....

he is NOT Commander n Chief over you or me or Congress or the Senate or the Justices etc.... or the Nation.

Yet, he has a pen, and a phone.....

Sure he did....

Is clapper a liar?

Dip shit, clapper said they had a spy in Trumps

campaign.

Your article says nothing about being "above the law".
Of course Donald’s lawyers aren’t going to literally say that he’s “above the law”; but they’re essentially implying it by saying that he doesn’t have to answer to a subpoena and that he can “order the termination of an investigation by the Justice Department or FBI at any time and for any reason.”

Do you need it spelled out for you?

Nope. As stated I already know the procedure.
You cannot prosecute a sitting President in a Civil, or Criminal case. You must go through the impeachment process and once he is removed you then can prosecute him for any and all wrong doing. I should think that intelligent people of ANY stripe would understand why that is so.

Were it not so ANYONE could charge him, sue him, nip at his heels (legally speaking) just to impede his Administration.

Sure he did....

Is clapper a liar?

Dip shit, clapper said they had a spy in Trumps

campaign.

That copper Clapper's real name is Claude Cooper.

Our beloved Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades!! ...... :thup:

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. .... :cool:

"ruler"?
So you sows and ewes are finally admitting you want a dictator?
You fucking dumbshits are ruining this country.

rul·er ˈro͞olər/ noun
  1. 1.
    a person exercising government or dominion.
    synonyms: sovereign, monarch, potentate, king, queen, emperor, empress, prince, princess;

"As only one of two people left who could become President, why wouldn’t the FBI or Department of “Justice” have told me that they were secretly investigating Paul Manafort (on charges that were 10 years old and had been previously dropped) during my campaign? Should have told me!

Paul Manafort came into the campaign very late and was with us for a short period of time (he represented Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole & many others over the years), but we should have been told that Comey and the boys were doing a number on him, and he wouldn’t have been hired!" - President Trump

Last edited:
Our beloved Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades!! ...... :thup:

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. .... :cool:

Absolutely, King Donald .
I presume he can drag more women by the hair before raping them now

President Trump's new defense against the Mueller probe is that he is above the law.

Since you led off with a big fat whopper lie I stopped reading. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You don't read at all, much less pay attention. And I doubt you know how to think, either.
But I'll give you one more chance. This is the letter Trump's lawyers sent to Mueller, stating that Trump cannot be indicted.
The Trump Lawyers’ Confidential Memo to Mueller, Explained

You are as dumb as the OP. Nowhere in that letter is it stated that president Trump is above the law, its a big fat whopping LIE. In fact its quite clear in the letter than Trump could have simply cited executive privilege to stonewall congress and Mueller investigation but chose not to for transparency even though he was legally entitled to do so. The letter proves the OP lied and that your reading comprehension is at best kindergarten.

President Trump's new defense against the Mueller probe is that he is above the law.

Since you led off with a big fat whopper lie I stopped reading. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You don't read at all, much less pay attention. And I doubt you know how to think, either.
But I'll give you one more chance. This is the letter Trump's lawyers sent to Mueller, stating that Trump cannot be indicted.
The Trump Lawyers’ Confidential Memo to Mueller, Explained

You are as dumb as the OP. Nowhere in that letter is it stated that president Trump is above the law, its a big fat whopping LIE. In fact its quite clear in the letter than Trump could have simply cited executive privilege to stonewall congress and Mueller investigation but chose not to for transparency even though he was legally entitled to do so. The letter proves the OP lied and that your reading comprehension is at best kindergarten.

It has already been decided that Presidential Powers do not make the President bulletproof.

You linked to an article about a letter but not the actual letter.

Post the letter.

The link to the letter is in the first post.

I just read the entire letter. It never says that Trump is "above the law".

The more important question is HOW DID THE NY TIMES GET THIS LETTER?

Who leaked it?

It certainly does say he is above the law. Read it again.

I've already read it. It doesn't say it.

Feel free to post proof from the actual letter.

It does say it. It clearly says that his Presidential Powers allows him to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and he can not be held accountable for it due to his position and the powers given to him by the Constitution. That includes firing people and shutting down any investigations he wants even if it has to do with him.

You have reading comprehension issues. The letter merely asserts that the POTUS has certain powers within the law. It never states he is above the law. The COTUS has a procedure for dealing with these types of issues should they arise.

The link to the letter is in the first post.

I just read the entire letter. It never says that Trump is "above the law".

The more important question is HOW DID THE NY TIMES GET THIS LETTER?

Who leaked it?

It certainly does say he is above the law. Read it again.

I've already read it. It doesn't say it.

Feel free to post proof from the actual letter.

It does say it. It clearly says that his Presidential Powers allows him to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and he can not be held accountable for it due to his position and the powers given to him by the Constitution. That includes firing people and shutting down any investigations he wants even if it has to do with him.

You have reading comprehension issues. The letter merely asserts that the POTUS has certain powers within the law. It never states he is above the law. The COTUS has a procedure for dealing with these types of issues should they arise.

Wrong. It says he can not be indicted. It says he can fire anyone he wants whenever he wants. It says he can end investigations whenever he wants.

It also states he helped draft the letter about the Trump Tower meeting that was a lie.

It also states he never said he fired Comey over the Russia investigation... despite it being on fucking video of him saying it to Lester Holt. He also said he didn't talk to Lavrov in the White House about him having the Russia investigation off his back from firing Comey...

He lied and said he fired Comey after the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein. He then admitted on video that was a lie, he was going to fire Comey no matter what.

How many fucking times does he have to lie to your face for you to wake up?

Forum List

Back