Do you think you would benefit from taking the wealth of the Billionaires?

Do you think you would benefit from taking all of the wealth from the Billionaire class

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
there was a GOP depression in 2008

It was indeed a post 1998 GOP depression, caused by the post 1998 GOP's total purge of fiscal conservatives and patriotic Americans. W's spending was worse than LBJ's.

Had W governed like the Gingrich Revolution, Cocksucker Obama never gets near the WH....
W is the worst president of my lifetime...
They all suck and they will all always suck

people who seek the power of office are the least worthy to hold that power
Lotta different levels of suck though....

And yet the donations dropped to almost ZERO when Hillary lost.

If it was a "great charity" why aren't people still donating?

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain
nothing corrupt. All investigated no problems except in GOP innuendo dupeworld.
And yet you cannot explain why people just stopped donating after Hillary lost

And you call other people brainwashed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
of course they hoped to get some advantage or perhaps they just liked her and what she stood for and what the charity stood for. However it has all been investigated and no Advantage has ever been found. you people start with them being criminals. In reality they would have to be crazy to try any of the stuff you think they do. You know what happens when you assume......not a single one of the hundred phony scandals you know about Hillary have ever gotten to the real world. and totally discredited and of course never retracted by the garbage GOP propaganda machine, super duper. Welcome to the civilized world

Yeah investigated.

There was something fishy going on and people weren't giving money to that "charity" because it was doing good work.

A "good charity" doesn't go belly up like the Clinton Foundation did
How the trump foundation doing?
The Clinton charity is still getting 40% of what they did before the election which isn't bad considering. And it is all been investigated that no corruption of any kind found. But carry on with the b******* idiots

And yet the donations dropped to almost ZERO when Hillary lost.

If it was a "great charity" why aren't people still donating?

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain

of course they hoped to get some advantage or perhaps they just liked her and what she stood for and what the charity stood for. However it has all been investigated and no Advantage has ever been found. you people start with them being criminals. In reality they would have to be crazy to try any of the stuff you think they do. You know what happens when you assume......not a single one of the hundred phony scandals you know about Hillary have ever gotten to the real world. and totally discredited and of course never retracted by the garbage GOP propaganda machine, super duper. Welcome to the civilized world

Yeah investigated.

There was something fishy going on and people weren't giving money to that "charity" because it was doing good work.

Is there one?

The fact is the Clintons so called charity went bust after Hillary lost the election

Why do you think that is?

It was indeed a post 1998 GOP depression, caused by the post 1998 GOP's total purge of fiscal conservatives and patriotic Americans. W's spending was worse than LBJ's.

Had W governed like the Gingrich Revolution, Cocksucker Obama never gets near the WH....

not in my book

Every single president since the 1930's has increased the debt we can't even get anyone smart enough to submit a fucking balanced budget

Yeah investigated.

The Clinton charity is still getting 40% of what they did before the election which isn't bad considering. And it is all been investigated that no corruption of any kind found. But carry on with the b******* idiots

It still stinks like a dead fish.

You just can't smell anything because your head is up your ass

leaving ourselves at the mercy of private-sector tyranny.

private sector tyranny = freedom, choosing which line of work, the right to quit and find another job, merit oriented pay etc.

public sector tyranny = no freedom, no choosing which line of work, no right to quit, no merit pay, nothing but DOING WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO DO

which one would you rather exist under....
Be a Man, Not a Manservant

That illogical question shows how you bootlickers have been dumbed down by united public and private thought control. We don't have to choose some lesser evil. You make the question even less worth answering because of the Buttboys for the Bosses delusion that your private-sector choices aren't controlled by an elitist economic tyranny, just like 24/7 Statist harassment.

Last edited:

Yeah investigated.

Is there one?

The fact is the Clintons so called charity went bust after Hillary lost the election

Not anymore, it got shut down and trump fined millions cause it was a scam...

not in my book

Every single president since the 1930's has increased the debt we can't even get anyone smart enough to submit a fucking balanced budget
But Clinton was way better than W.

Yeah investigated.

Is there one?

Didn't even know
besides I am no fan of Trump

I've told you morons at least 100 times I didn't vote for him

not in my book

still couldn't balance a budget even with the Dot com bubble

Yeah investigated.

Is there one?

Didn't even know
besides I am no fan of Trump

I've told you morons at least 100 times I didn't vote for him
Well good for you.

not in my book

We had a surplus. Sure beats trump going in the wrong direction.

Yeah investigated.

Is there one?

The Clinton foundation is still getting 40%of the contributions they did before the election which is pretty damn good and they are still highly rated. Meanwhile the Trump foundation was a total scam and joke like everything Trump does. Total fraud and scoundrel dumbass dupes... It only smellz because your heroes pack garbage up your nose stupid oops brainwashed functionally stupid.....

not in my book

And he still increased the debt over 30%

Clinton put George Tenet in charge of CIA, but didn't fulfill his campaign promise to sell out our troops in Iraq.

What W did was just unreal. W is by far the worst traitor in US history, eclipsing LBJ.

not in my book

Certainly not when you text the rich at the same rate as yourself and many giant corporations not at all. GOP tax rates are a disgrace and we've had them for 35 years now.

Yeah investigated.

Is there one?

The Clinton foundation is still getting 40%of the contributions they did before the election which is pretty damn good and they are still highly rated. Meanwhile the Trump foundation was a total scam and joke like everything Trump does. Total fraud and scoundrel dumbass dupes... It only smellz because your heroes pack garbage up your nose stupid oops brainwashed functionally stupid.....
IDGAF about Trump

I didn't vote for him last time and I won't this time

The Clintons are as sleazy as they come you're just too brainwashed to see it

not in my book

Certainly not when you text the rich at the same rate as yourself and many giant corporations not at all. GOP tax rates are a disgrace and we've had them for 35 years now.

I don't text the rich.

what would the government do with it? let's see their programs to use the money for. got that?

I listed them in the quote you are referencing. Bernie's plan (and most of the democratic candidates)
that doesn't say who gets that money. I want to see who gets that money.

Bernie's already got himself quite a stash for no job. what else do you think he gets?

Initially it would benefit a lot of people until the country went to shit and tyranny ensued. Wouldn't take too long to get there. Maybe a year, two at the most in my estimation.

I do give Bernie credit for a few things. He is very frugal with his money and a good steward of money. But that doesn't mean he has good ideas on the use of it and obviously he can't do basic math.
He has never responded to how he'll make any of his shit work. Normal people expect a candidate to explain how they will make their policies work. Not a demofk.

promote free, free until the sky falls. never having to address how to make the free part actually happen. It's just a vote for me and I'll give you free. it's always bullshit. Always. Always. did I say always?
Still waiting for the healthcare plan Trump said he had
Still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall
Free Traders Are Traitors

Trump's healthcare plan is to improve the economy so that all working Americans can afford their own healthcare.

Mexico is paying for the wall because of giving back to us all the money that they had made off NAFTA.

not in my book

And he still increased the debt over 30%
By comparison Reagan increased it 300%.

Forum List

Back