Do You Trust Joe Biden with This Kind of Power?

the "liberal" democrats have demonstrated over and over that they hate themselves and, by extension, hate everyone else. This is not who I want in charge of seriously dangerous weapons.

Instead you want a guy deeply in debt, and facing years in prison to be back in control of nuclear weapons.

And when you're asked to prove it........................................

:scared1:

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can’t use nuclear weapons

“Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can’t we use them,”

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can’t use nuclear weapons

“Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can’t we use them,”

Video or it didn't happen.

You should know better by now.

Or maybe not.

Almost 99% of the subjects accepted the rules of the game if given a choice, even though the choice existed only in their subconscious.
Matrix (c)

It is difficult to describe more accurately in one sentence the essence of bourgeois democracy.

If nuclear war comes, it will be soon. Do you trust the current administration to make this decision?

If nuclear war comes, it will be soon. Do you trust the current administration to make this decision?

Xiden only makes the phone call, decision is cia military and deep state.

That's your proof?

A "quote" from some unnamed yahoo in a non-existing link about something supposedly said by Trump according to a secret "foreign policy expert"?

OMG- that's hilarious.

Go play in the cat box

Video or it didn't happen.

You should know better by now.

Or maybe not.

Thanks for taking that position.

You have no VIDEO of Bill Clinton having "sex" with Monica Lewinsky.

So that was nothing but Fake News, because there was no video. Right?

Thanks for taking that position.

You have no VIDEO of Bill Clinton having "sex" with Monica Lewinsky.

So that was nothing but Fake News, because there was no video. Right?

I don't give a fuck about what Slick did with Monica. She's an adult. What he does with children is a different story.

Do I trust the current administration? Hell no.

Do i trust Biden? Doesn't matter, the president can't just launch nukes willy nilly.

Absolutely. Thank God not Trump that total a hole netanyahu

Forum List

Back