Do you trust the CDC?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Dr. Birx does not.
Do we need an independent 3rd party to truly gauge the impact of COVID-19?

Not even a little bit. They are clearly infiltrated by far left thought and Marxists.

They are struggling to do a job with inadequate funding.

They've had how long to prepare for something like this?
Okay...I found the budget request from Trump this year for the CDC.
$6.594 Billion.

But I cant for the life of me find info in earlier years.

When far left agency fails, it's always because it did not have enough funding. Not because they were not even trying to accomplish the goal and focus on diversity instead.

If billions of dollars isn't enough, there is no amount that is. We could have a lot better for billions of dollars.

No

But unlike trump psychopaths I have been against him and the bullshit propaganda since the start.

LONG before it became cool to buck the trends.

Narrow minded FOOLS needed to be led to the same conclusion

They are struggling to do a job with inadequate funding.

They've had how long to prepare for something like this?
Okay...I found the budget request from Trump this year for the CDC.
$6.594 Billion.

But I cant for the life of me find info in earlier years.

When far left agency fails, it's always because it did not have enough funding. Not because they were not even trying to accomplish the goal and focus on diversity instead.

If billions of dollars isn't enough, there is no amount that is. We could have a lot better for billions of dollars.
Funny how that always goes ...isn't it

Not so much a group, but certain doctors who I trust and respect. Why do you ask?
Well we have these groups that are supposed to be neutral authorities, but it seems the Marxists are infiltrating EVERY DAMNED and twisting it to sinc in with their lies/narratives.

I am looking for alternative sources of info.

Yes, yes I do.

Because science is not an exact science.

Unlike political and uninformed opinion and juice harp playing hick opinions.

Not so much a group, but certain doctors who I trust and respect. Why do you ask?
Well we have these groups that are supposed to be neutral authorities, but it seems the Marxists are infiltrating EVERY DAMNED and twisting it to sinc in with their lies/narratives.

I am looking for alternative sources of info.

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I hate to say this, but I no longer have as much faith in the medical industry overall as I once did, because although most doctors may have good intentions, the system itself seems to be more about making money from pharmaceuticals and maintaining customers, rather than prevention or getting to the root of the problem.

Unfortunately, many people put doctors or anyone in the medical field up on a pedestal, thinking they are angels, which isn't always the case.

Last edited:
Dr. Deborah Birx reportedly made the comments during a Wednesday meeting.

“During a task force meeting Wednesday, a heated discussion broke out between Deborah Birx, the physician who oversees the administration’s coronavirus response, and Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Birx and others were frustrated with the CDC’s antiquated system for tracking virus data, which they worried was inflating some statistics — such as mortality rate and case count — by as much as 25 percent, according to four people present for the discussion or later briefed on it. Two senior administration officials said the discussion was not heated,” the newspaper reported.

“There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust,” Birx reportedly said, according to two of the people.​

So, four people leaked about that debate.

According to two of the four, there had been a heated debate. According to two of them, there was not.

According to two of the four, Birx said she can't trust anything from the CDC. According to two, she did not.

The debate, which was heated, or not, was about an antiquated data tracking system, which appears to inflate some statistics somewhat. That, of course, is nothing new, and probably minor compared to the asymptomatic carriers going undetected because of the botched testing, which underestimates virus spread by at least an order of magnitude. Anyway, drawing wide-ranging conclusions from an out-of-context remark, that might or might not have been made, during a debate that might or might not have been heated, about the CDC in general an its entirety, or one minor aspect of data tracking, would be entirely ill-advised. Goes without saying, Rightardia is jumping headlong to unwarranted "conclusions". They are funny like that.

Forum List

Back