Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

• Democracy?

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Dictatorship?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Do you want to live in a Democracy or a Dictatorship? Those are the only two questions voters need to ask themselves this November.

If you vote for Biden, we have a democracy.

If you vote for Trump, we have a dictatorship.
Third Option: A REPUBLIC. Biden democracy is mob rule - a one party state. No thanks

A representative Democracy is called a Republic.

Democrats are the least Democratic of all of us.

They believe in throwing innocent people in prison for political reasons.

That's what autocracies always do.

A "Republic" means "of the people" ... and there are a number of different forms ... do we want everybody voting on every little matter? ... or can I give my vote to someone who agrees with me? ...

I'm sad you're being so tormented by Democrats ... have you thought about moving to a Republican state ... may I suggest Idaho ... they're gaining territory and they need settlers, just like you ... bring your guns, you're gonna need them ... Democrats are worse but at least you can kill coyotes ... in Idaho ... you'd love it there ...

Our republic is a democracy. Our core values are...
  1. The rule of law
  2. 3 separate, but equal, branches of government
  3. Majority rule
If Trump gets elected, we lose all of that!

He's already got Congressional Republicans doing what he says. He's got SCOTUS doing what he says. And he has already stated his desire to be a dictator. The writing is on the wall for all to see.
/----/ You're incapable of understanding Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution.

WTF are you talking about? If Trump gets elected, everything will change. Does Biden have Congress and SCOTUS in his back pocket? No.

Trump, on the other hand...
Everything going back to following the rule of law might change some things, but the risk of Trump changing much of anything is less because the media will not allow him to get away with anything,.

But Biden does what he wants and he doesn't give a flying-fuck who it screws over in the process.

A "Republic" means "of the people" ... and there are a number of different forms ... do we want everybody voting on every little matter? ... or can I give my vote to someone who agrees with me? ...

I'm sad you're being so tormented by Democrats ... have you thought about moving to a Republican state ... may I suggest Idaho ... they're gaining territory and they need settlers, just like you ... bring your guns, you're gonna need them ... Democrats are worse but at least you can kill coyotes ... in Idaho ... you'd love it there ...
butt kick.gif

Biden is using the DOJ to attack conservatives. That is not democratic.
Is he also "using" the DOJ to go after Senator Menedez and his own son?

If Biden has wesponized the DOJ, why would he prosecute his own son.

You're not making any sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back